Tracking Thread....elements Of The "unprecedented Coalition"

Stay the course?

That is rather confusing as we have already reversed directions completely. Before we were going to depose of Assad - now he is not going anywhere.

We can take comfort in the fact that Obabble will continue to "try different things" while destroying Isis. And the astonishing "fact" that Putin has but one ally....Syria. Anyone buy that?

Obama tells ’60 Minutes’ he’s going to stay the course on Syria
How can he stay the course when that course was to oust Assad and yet that is now utterly off the table.

Stay the course?

That is rather confusing as we have already reversed directions completely. Before we were going to depose of Assad - now he is not going anywhere.

We can take comfort in the fact that Obabble will continue to "try different things" while destroying Isis. And the astonishing "fact" that Putin has but one ally....Syria. Anyone buy that?

Obama tells ’60 Minutes’ he’s going to stay the course on Syria
How can he stay the course when that course was to oust Assad and yet that is now utterly off the table.
No, you dont get it. The course was, is, and will be to do just enough to appear to be doing something without actually doing something that could come back to bite Obama.

Iran violated the terms of Obamas nuke deal...but word is that will not deter us from implementing the nuke deal, so it can be further violated without any blowback. A comforting message for Bibi and the Jews. I can't wait for Bibi and the Jews to go medieval on the Palestinians, the Lebanese and the Iranians.

Foo contends Obungles never said that or he didn't mean it the way it sounded. He gave me a headache...do something :mad:
Obama didn't mean to say you can keep your doctor either. Fuck Foo. I shit on him but he left town.

Notice that this thread is still lacking a single lefty that wants to comment on Obama's wonderful success in creating that 'unprecedented coalition' to combat ISIL.

Forum List

Back