Tracking Thread....elements Of The "unprecedented Coalition"

Pentagon spokesperson testifying to Congrss today said. "we are in the earliest stages of the fight against ISIS".

He added that shipments of "I can't breathe" t shirts have been delayed.

MREs to the Ukraine however are on schedule...along with winter blankets and pull toys.

Report now is that we will begin to train the moderate Syrian Rebels in March. Recent projections indicate there will be no rebels left by March...Assad is killing them with increasing effectiveness...while the unprecedented coalition engages his enemy....ISIS. What a fucked up deal.

Was Yemen in the unprecedented coalition? I am hearing things are not going well there. Somebody tell the MInC so he doesn't mention it as a success Tonite at the SOTU.

The Saudi King is dead. Will Obabble attend the funeral? That would give him a chance to drop in for coffee with the Yemen president. I hear the Yemen president has time on his schedule.

Has anyone noticed that ISIS-ISIL-IS (whatever-the-hell it is, that they call themselves, here or there) can swarm over huge tracts of Iraq and Syria, in a matter of weeks, but that a crappy little assault on a single city by the so-called 'coalition' (Iraqi Army and/or related militias) will 'stall' so quickly?

If true, then, why is that?

Why does ISIS make such stunning progress so quickly and (seemingly) so easily, while the 'coalition' can't find its own ass with both hands?

Could it be a matter of motivation?

If you're convinced of the Rightness of your cause, you're going to fight one helluva lot harder than if you do not.

Have we reached the point where those (in the region) opposing ISIS really don't believe in what they're doing?

I just don't know, but it's what comes to mind, under the circumstances.

Has anyone noticed that ISIS-ISIL-IS (whatever-the-hell it is, that they call themselves, here or there) can swarm over huge tracts of Iraq and Syria, in a matter of weeks, but that a crappy little assault on a single city by the so-called 'coalition' (Iraqi Army and/or related militias) will 'stall' so quickly?

If true, then, why is that?

Why does ISIS make such stunning progress so quickly and (seemingly) so easily, while the 'coalition' can't find its own ass with both hands?

Could it be a matter of motivation?

If you're convinced of the Rightness of your cause, you're going to fight one helluva lot harder than if you do not.

Have we reached the point where those (in the region) opposing ISIS really don't believe in what they're doing?

I just don't know, but it's what comes to mind, under the circumstances.
It might have something to do with the underwhelming response by Obama to the pleas of the Kurds and the calls for action by alSisi and the King of Jordan. Obama is fixated on his legacy role with his friends in Iran.

CNN now reporting 100 special forces being evacuated from Yemen. I wonder if they will have to surrender their weapons?

wasnt the prezbo bragging not so long ago

that Yemen was one of his best war on terror examples

what a jackass

Forum List

Back