Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

I'm kind of tired of all of the special interest groups screwing everything up. I'd rather go walk around the mall listening to Christmas music, to be honest.

Jing a ling...ah ringaling...uh ding a ling....do do do dooo, dee dee dee...
Yea, Christmas should be just Christmas....not a Neo-Confederate Christmas.....and the spirit of Christmas should make you not one to enslave and murder a bunch of people...apparently the Confederates still suck at Jesus'ing….

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

you’d think they would know their name inspires hate even if the members are not hateful which is unlikely

I'm not inspired to hate these people because of their name. Why are you?

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.
The op just stated they gave a black girl a scholarship. Please stop letting your hatred rule your life. I mean your hatred for chick fil la is keeping little kids from getting Christmas gifts. Your little gay group going to make up the difference for those little kids? Gay groups are the new hate cults.

So the little black girl owes them everything, better yet, she does not owe them a thing.
She and her family had no problem with her walking across the stage in the auditorium to receive it under a thunderous applause.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.
The op just stated they gave a black girl a scholarship. Please stop letting your hatred rule your life. I mean your hatred for chick fil la is keeping little kids from getting Christmas gifts. Your little gay group going to make up the difference for those little kids? Gay groups are the new hate cults.
Obama gave a white woman a job in his administration...….doesn't stop you dic suckers from calling him racist...….

And Obama never celebrated or glamourized a country for going to war against the US in favor of the enslavement, oppression and murder of whites...….seems like when you claim you are a Confederate, you can get away with that type of stuff....
Obama's wife was never proud to be an American till Obama became president. That's the type of people they are, and my dislike of Obama didn't take Christmas presents from thousands of poor kids.
Obama's wife also never celebrated the enslavement and oppression of white people.....

Any other deflections??

I have had it with this War on Christmas!

Now, liberals won’t even let you fly the Confederate Flag to honor the baby Jesus
The group does not fly the Confederate Battle Flag but the flag of the Confederacy. But we know they didn’t have Christmas in the former Soviet Union so we therefore can deduce that you do not celebrate Christmas.
You can’t honor the baby Jesus without whistling Dixie
Those Dixie whistlers gave a black girl a scholarship. Your hate groups go after chick fil a, so now they don't give to the red cross anymore. Thusands of poor children will have presents on Christmas. Thanks to leftist gay hate groups.
Look at us!
We ain’t prejudice anymore, we gave a scholarship to a Darkie

Now Children, let’s all honor the great confederacy
So your would rather that girl just work minimum wage jobs the rest of her life? Got it.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
What does the Confederate flag have to do with the baby Jesus?
For the CRCs, I guess the link is important.

What does the con-federacy have to do with a Christmas Parade? Tell us.

Confederates had Christmas too, you know. And many people from North Carolina served in the Rebel Army, and many of their descendants are still around. Do you have a problem with that, or do you think that those folks should just whack themselves?

I'm kind of tired of all of the special interest groups screwing everything up. I'd rather go walk around the mall listening to Christmas music, to be honest.

Yea, Christmas should be just Christmas....not a Neo-Confederate Christmas.....and the spirit of Christmas should make you not one to enslave and murder a bunch of people...apparently the Confederates still suck at Jesus'ing….
Your right. No Kwanza floats allowed. It doesn’t fit in with Christmas.

So the little black girl owes them everything, better yet, she does not owe them a thing.
She and her family had no problem with her walking across the stage in the auditorium to receive it under a thunderous applause.
Why would she turn down a scholarship?? she is the one who made the grades and graduated, not a bunch of neo-confederates....

Let's just hope she doesn't go on to become a woman who runs for elected office as a Democrat -- because dic suckers like you would be attacking that education she received...

Dic suckers like you may even demand to see her transcripts because of your disbelief of her even graduating college

when a neo-confederate tries to tout to me a black girl getting a scholarship, I remind myself that these are the same neo-confederates who idolize folks who would murder that black girl for knowing how to read....

What does the con-federacy have to do with a Christmas Parade? Tell us.

Confederates had Christmas too, you know. And many people from North Carolina served in the Rebel Army, and many of their descendants are still around. Do you have a problem with that, or do you think that those folks should just whack themselves?
It’s about honoring bravery, dedication to duty, as well as history.

Obama gave a white woman a job in his administration...….doesn't stop you dic suckers from calling him racist...….

And Obama never celebrated or glamourized a country for going to war against the US in favor of the enslavement, oppression and murder of whites...….seems like when you claim you are a Confederate, you can get away with that type of stuff....
No. She was red to the core.
She who??

Obama gave tons of white women jobs in his administration.....

But a black girl receiving a scholarship absolves everything the neo-confederates stand for?? Adorable.....
Lol, show your proof

Of course it is, just like other groups. Is it the place of the Boy Scouts to be in a Christmas Parade (queers ruined that proud organization), or VFW, American Legion, Daughters of the American Revolution, Elk’s Club, EAGLES Club, floats sponsored by local car dealers, public school bands (remember you liberals want separation of church and state) all in a religious parade? Of course it is their place. Because the parade is about local businesses. After the parade is biggest shopping day of the year as families are together, go out to eat, go spend money.

You know you are just going to have to learn that Union won the civil war and slavery is no more, and all citizens have equal rights, gay, Hispanics, blacks, transvestites, etc. Is that too hard for you to understand, its been a long time coming.

There is no room for the confederate flag, it belongs in a museum along with other history.

She who??

But a black girl receiving a scholarship absolves everything the neo-confederates stand for?? Adorable.....
What do they stand for today?

Yea, which is why no one even mentioned Kwanza....we are talking about Christmas...

Would you like to bring up hanukkah and other holidays that are not Christmas now??

Or keep whining bout how a private college (not the government) canceled a neo-confederate parade?

you’d think they would know their name inspires hate even if the members are not hateful which is unlikely

I'm not inspired to hate these people because of their name. Why are you?

I said I hate them? Quote me.

I will say they are unimaginably stupid to still have that name in this day and age. When I lived in Houston, I ate at a restaurant called the Confederate House. Gorgeous place. Great good. It closed because people stopped going. No mystery

Why would she turn down a scholarship?? she is the one who made the grades and graduated, not a bunch of neo-confederates....

Let's just hope she doesn't go on to become a woman who runs for elected office as a Democrat -- because dic suckers like you would be attacking that education she received...

Dic suckers like you may even demand to see her transcripts because of your disbelief of her even graduating college

when a neo-confederate tries to tout to me a black girl getting a scholarship, I remind myself that these are the same neo-confederates who idolize folks who would murder that black girl for knowing how to read....
There are no post graduation stipulations. Award goes to a student that has shown academic achievement and good citizenship. Hope the best for her. If she were next to you she would tell you to shut-up.

She who??

What do the neo-confederates stand for the day?

Pushing the lost cause strategy to try to whitewash the evilness of the Confederacy....because to them, that evilness is so intertwined with their confederate porn fetish, they can't concede that evilness was defeated...

Yea, which is why no one even mentioned Kwanza....we are talking about Christmas...

Would you like to bring up hanukkah and other holidays that are not Christmas now??

Or keep whining bout how a private college (not the government) canceled a neo-confederate parade?
I believe it was the City of Wake Forest.

Your right she owes them nothing because that scholarship was a gift in hopes she has a good life. Now what about the thousands of poor children going without gifts. Because of your hatred?

She who??

What do the neo-confederates stand for the day?

Pushing the lost cause strategy to try to whitewash the evilness of the Confederacy....because to them, that evilness is so intertwined with their confederate porn fetish, they can't concede that evilness was defeated...
What is a “neo-confederate?”

Forum List

Back