Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.

it would probably better if they changed the NAME of the organization---
like 'sons and daughters of DA SOUTH"----or ?? Dixie ?? Calling
themselves sons and daughters of the confederacy suggests that they
support the idea of secession of the south and the continuation of
slavery. Sad that the parade was cancelled
Good point. Can anyone find out why exactly they are called the son's and daughter's of the Confederacy to date ??

"The son's and daughter's of southern heritage" would be a far more appropriate title in my opinion. What say you all ?
Probably the United Daughters of The Confederacy...(UDC)

United Daughters of the Confederacy - Wikipedia

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN
What does the Confederate flag have to do with the baby Jesus?

Maybe they are Christians?
still doesn't answer the question does it??

Flying the US flag doesn't mean you are a Christian anymore than flying a Confederate flag does

The op just stated they gave a black girl a scholarship. Please stop letting your hatred rule your life. I mean your hatred for chick fil la is keeping little kids from getting Christmas gifts. Your little gay group going to make up the difference for those little kids? Gay groups are the new hate cults.
Obama gave a white woman a job in his administration...….doesn't stop you dic suckers from calling him racist...….

And Obama never celebrated or glamourized a country for going to war against the US in favor of the enslavement, oppression and murder of whites...….seems like when you claim you are a Confederate, you can get away with that type of stuff....
Obama's wife was never proud to be an American till Obama became president. That's the type of people they are, and my dislike of Obama didn't take Christmas presents from thousands of poor kids.
Obama's wife also never celebrated the enslavement and oppression of white people.....

Any other deflections??
Who is celebrating the enslavement of people? Seems like the confederate group is trying to make a life better for a girl. They don't care about color, so why do you?

Because without racism, or the perception thereof, these people lose their reason for living.

Without hatred, they feel nothing. They need to feel something, so they choose hate.
With any sinner of any sin, this same sentiment can be applied across the broad spectrum.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.

Flying the US flag doesn't mean you are a Christian anymore than flying a Confederate flag does
Well maybe someday you can go to a parade, and you will see it’s made up of different groups, from high school bands to veteran’s groups. Many of which wear some kind uniform and carry banners that represent them.

Obama gave a white woman a job in his administration...….doesn't stop you dic suckers from calling him racist...….

And Obama never celebrated or glamourized a country for going to war against the US in favor of the enslavement, oppression and murder of whites...….seems like when you claim you are a Confederate, you can get away with that type of stuff....
Obama's wife was never proud to be an American till Obama became president. That's the type of people they are, and my dislike of Obama didn't take Christmas presents from thousands of poor kids.
Obama's wife also never celebrated the enslavement and oppression of white people.....

Any other deflections??
Who is celebrating the enslavement of people? Seems like the confederate group is trying to make a life better for a girl. They don't care about color, so why do you?

Because without racism, or the perception thereof, these people lose their reason for living.

Without hatred, they feel nothing. They need to feel something, so they choose hate.
With any sinner of any sin, this same sentiment can be applied across the broad spectrum.
Most liberals don't believe in God, so their hatred is uncontrollable. Which can be seen on here daily.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.

it would probably better if they changed the NAME of the organization---
like 'sons and daughters of DA SOUTH"----or ?? Dixie ?? Calling
themselves sons and daughters of the confederacy suggests that they
support the idea of secession of the south and the continuation of
slavery. Sad that the parade was cancelled
Good point. Can anyone find out why exactly they are called the son's and daughter's of the Confederacy to date ??

"The son's and daughter's of southern heritage" would be a far more appropriate title in my opinion. What say you all ?
Probably the United Daughters of The Confederacy...(UDC)

United Daughters of the Confederacy - Wikipedia
So what’s wrong with that group?
It’s okay for blacks to be proud of being the most violent and crime prone group in America, but these ladies can’t be proud of their southern heritage?

The U.S. flag as it has had many hats under it over it's many long years, also isn't perfect when it comes to it's transgressions that had been imbedded into it over it's many long years. The same goes for any flag that is raised for it is as only meaningful by the hand that is raising it at the time or during a period. Otherwise flags and their meanings change just like those who raise them. So are you in favor of removing the American flag in regards to one you deem more to your liking ?? Do tell.... Maybe this is all some sort of progressive thinking with certain groups in America now eh ??

Any other deflections??

Most liberals don't believe in God, so their hatred is uncontrollable. Which can be seen on here daily.
It seems to be true. Thanks for this recognition of what seems to be fact in most people's minds now.

The U.S. flag as it has had many hats under it over it's many long years, also isn't perfect when it comes to it's transgressions that had been imbedded into it over it's many long years. The same goes for any flag that is raised for it is as only meaningful by the hand that is raising it at the time or during a period. Otherwise flags and their meanings change just like those who raise them. So are you in favor of removing the American flag in regards to one you deem more to your liking ?? Do tell.... Maybe this is all some sort of progressive thinking with certain groups in America now eh ??
The American flag put in place a means to remove that very institutional slavery of man woman and child that that other flag you love so much tried to maintain...

that other flag you love so much not only wanted that evil institution of enslaving children, treating human beings as property --- but that other flag that you love so much enshrined in their constitution the maintaining of that system forever -- or as Alexander Stephens put it (I am sure you know who he is, since you love that flag so much):

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions-African slavery as it exists among us-the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization..Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas [opposite of the Union]; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition"

So this is why I can be proud to fly that US flag because that is the flag my forefathers shed blood and died for in their efforts to CHANGE that country for me and my offspring...so again, fuck that flag you love so much....

The op just stated they gave a black girl a scholarship. Please stop letting your hatred rule your life. I mean your hatred for chick fil la is keeping little kids from getting Christmas gifts. Your little gay group going to make up the difference for those little kids? Gay groups are the new hate cults.

So the little black girl owes them everything, better yet, she does not owe them a thing.
Your right she owes them nothing because that scholarship was a gift in hopes she has a good life. Now what about the thousands of poor children going without gifts. Because of your hatred?

Thousands of poor children are going without Christmas gifts because a town cancelled a Christmas parade after the police received information that some outside groups would be attending to defend or protest a marching group, with the potential for violence to break out around children? Huh? Nowhere does it say that this parade was a Christmas toy drive.
No, because the hatred of the lgbt group that hates the chick fil a owner. Because he doesn't agree with them, has gone after his donating money to the red cross. Now he caved to them. Now thousands of children will not get presents on Christmas. Why do you find that funny. Lgbt the new hate group.

When did chik-fil-a stop donating to the Red Cross? I haven't heard that.

BTW: this thread is about a Christmas parade in a town in North Carolina. It has nothing to do with heterosexual v. LGBTQ issues or chik-fil-a. Better check what thread you're on.

Joe, it's a Christmas parade. For kids.

and?

You mean like WEB DuBois who supported Japan during WW2?

You mean he thought that people of color shouldn't be killing each other for the benefit of white people?

The group does not fly the Confederate Battle Flag but the flag of the Confederacy. .

They shouldn't fly either.
I agree with you that the flag of the Confederacy should be long gone by now, but the battlefield on that issue doesn't belong in a Christmas parade. The folks in the south have been flying it for a century and a half and you have ample opportunity to take that issue up elsewhere. I know you didn't start it, but politics getting into a parade that no doubt includes a float with Santa on his fancy chair waving to the kids and saying HO HO HO is pretty obscene, imo.

In short, the protesters are standing on the wrong hill.

Any other deflections??

It seems to be true. Thanks for this recognition of what seems to be fact in most people's minds now.
I said most of liberals, but you can see that on here.

The American flag put in place a means to remove that very institutional slavery of man woman and child that that other flag you love so much tried to maintain...

that other flag you love so much not only wanted that evil institution of enslaving children, treating human beings as property --- but that other flag that you love so much enshrined in their constitution the maintaining of that system forever -- or as Alexander Stephens put it (I am sure you know who he is, since you love that flag so much):

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions-African slavery as it exists among us-the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization..Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas [opposite of the Union]; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition"

So this is why I can be proud to fly that US flag because that is the flag my forefathers shed blood and died for in their efforts to CHANGE that country for me and my offspring...so again, fuck that flag you love so much....
I never said that I agree with or love the Confederate flag, yet because you can't debate responsibly, then you have to start lying or applying what you are projecting on to me without any proof that I ever said that I loved the Confederate flag.

Of course this is what liberal leftist do in order to twist the truth in order to try and get their political rants heard. Don't embarrass yourself like that, because people are way to smart for such a childish tactic to be used today without notice of.

So the little black girl owes them everything, better yet, she does not owe them a thing.
Your right she owes them nothing because that scholarship was a gift in hopes she has a good life. Now what about the thousands of poor children going without gifts. Because of your hatred?

Thousands of poor children are going without Christmas gifts because a town cancelled a Christmas parade after the police received information that some outside groups would be attending to defend or protest a marching group, with the potential for violence to break out around children? Huh? Nowhere does it say that this parade was a Christmas toy drive.
No, because the hatred of the lgbt group that hates the chick fil a owner. Because he doesn't agree with them, has gone after his donating money to the red cross. Now he caved to them. Now thousands of children will not get presents on Christmas. Why do you find that funny. Lgbt the new hate group.

When did chik-fil-a stop donating to the Red Cross? I haven't heard that.

BTW: this thread is about a Christmas parade in a town in North Carolina. It has nothing to do with heterosexual v. LGBTQ issues or chik-fil-a. Better check what thread you're on.
You calling a group that is doing good for people a hate group. All the while the biggest liberal group lgbt is proving is hatred for anyone that doesn't agree with them. They got gay marriage, that make them happy? No, so now they have to make poor little children unhappy on christmas. I bet they still won't be happy, maybe they can find another baker to attack.

Joe, it's a Christmas parade. For kids.

and?

You mean like WEB DuBois who supported Japan during WW2?

You mean he thought that people of color shouldn't be killing each other for the benefit of white people?

The group does not fly the Confederate Battle Flag but the flag of the Confederacy. .

They shouldn't fly either.
I agree with you that the flag of the Confederacy should be long gone by now, but the battlefield on that issue doesn't belong in a Christmas parade. The folks in the south have been flying it for a century and a half and you have ample opportunity to take that issue up elsewhere. I know you didn't start it, but politics getting into a parade that no doubt includes a float with Santa on his fancy chair waving to the kids and saying HO HO HO is pretty obscene, imo.

In short, the protesters are standing on the wrong hill.
There is no wrong hill to the leftist anymore. They are willing to let Kim dumb goon nuke us in order to ease their pain of living with Christian's any more.

I never said that I agree with or love the Confederate flag, yet because you can't debate responsibly, then you have to start lying or applying what you are projecting on to me without any proof that I ever said that I loved the Confederate flag.

Of course this is what liberal leftist do in order to twist the truth in order to try and get their political rants heard. Don't embarrass yourself like that, because people are way to smart for such a childish tactic to be used today without notice of.
Debate?? The debate was lost on that battle field years and years ago......I don't have to appease the whims of neo-confederates.....my ancestors won that debate in blood..so once again, fuck that flag that you love so much...….

I fly the US flag because I am an American....period.....if these neo-confederates wanna fly their losing flag in their yard, on their trucks, if they want to have confederate parades in the name of Christmas -- they can have at it.....and if others want to protest it...they can have at it.....and may the better man win.....

So far, it keeps looking like the side who keeps losing are the confederates...not my problem...

Just tell him your not afraid of the confederate flag. He is the type that would say Americans today would be traitors to the British. If we lost the revolutionary war. Just like if they keep up with their anti American agenda. They will be the new confederates.

Always a hoot to see repubs/conservatives whining about hate from the opposition. Hate is what the republican party runs on since they have nothing else to offer. A double hoot when they pretend to be christians.

Just tell him your not afraid of the confederate flag. He is the type that would say Americans today would be traitors to the British. If we lost the revolutionary war. Just like if they keep up with their anti American agenda. They will be the new confederates.
I don't see anyone flying British flags years after do you?? I don't see anyone arguing for British generals having monuments erected, do you??

You can deflect yo pussy ass all over this post and the fact will still remain...your side lost, pussy....

Forum List

Back