Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

I have had it with this War on Christmas!

Now, liberals won’t even let you fly the Confederate Flag to honor the baby Jesus
The group does not fly the Confederate Battle Flag but the flag of the Confederacy. But we know they didn’t have Christmas in the former Soviet Union so we therefore can deduce that you do not celebrate Christmas.
You can’t honor the baby Jesus without whistling Dixie
Those Dixie whistlers gave a black girl a scholarship. Your hate groups go after chick fil a, so now they don't give to the red cross anymore. Thousands of poor children will not have presents on Christmas. Thanks to leftist gay hate groups.

Last edited:

Now, liberals won’t even let you fly the Confederate Flag to honor the baby Jesus
The group does not fly the Confederate Battle Flag but the flag of the Confederacy. But we know they didn’t have Christmas in the former Soviet Union so we therefore can deduce that you do not celebrate Christmas.
Trying to tie the two together is a leftist political tactic.

Oh and by the way, do you think that one side has always been wrong, and the other side has always been right in this country ??? One side being whom ever you choose, and the other side being whomever you choose. Does the sides have a tendency to lose participants or members at times, and/or vice versa all depending on the multitudes of issues at hand ??

Taking up a stern solid stance as if one side is always right on every issue, and the other side is always wrong shows extreme partisan ignorance if that is the philosophy that you are following in life.

Those Dixie whistlers gave a black girl a scholarship. Your hate groups go after chick fil a, so now they don't give to the red cross anymore. Thusands of poor children will have presents on Christmas. Thanks to leftist gay hate groups.
They are cultural suicide bombers.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.
The op just stated they gave a black girl a scholarship. Please stop letting your hatred rule your life. I mean your hatred for chick fil la is keeping little kids from getting Christmas gifts. Your little gay group going to make up the difference for those little kids? Gay groups are the new hate cults.
Obama gave a white woman a job in his administration...….doesn't stop you dic suckers from calling him racist...….

And Obama never celebrated or glamourized a country for going to war against the US in favor of the enslavement, oppression and murder of whites...….seems like when you claim you are a Confederate, you can get away with that type of stuff....

Joe, it's a Christmas parade. For kids.

and?

You mean like WEB DuBois who supported Japan during WW2?

You mean he thought that people of color shouldn't be killing each other for the benefit of white people?

The group does not fly the Confederate Battle Flag but the flag of the Confederacy. .

They shouldn't fly either.
No, he wanted Japan to win. He was a traitor. Nothing wrong with the flag of the Confederacy.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN
Lefties hate Christmas. Christmas is a Christian holiday, and Christianity is the polar opposite of all that lefties stand for.
You are right, today's left hates Christmas, Christianity, and anything that relates to it. It has been proven time and time again.

Enough is enough, Wake Forrest needs to show a bit of backbone and not submit to the protesters. People have to stand up to these leftist.

Those Dixie whistlers gave a black girl a scholarship. Your hate groups go after chick fil a, so now they don't give to the red cross anymore. Thusands of poor children will have presents on Christmas. Thanks to leftist gay hate groups.
Look at us!
We ain’t prejudice anymore, we gave a scholarship to a Darkie

Now Children, let’s all honor the great confederacy

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.
The op just stated they gave a black girl a scholarship. Please stop letting your hatred rule your life. I mean your hatred for chick fil la is keeping little kids from getting Christmas gifts. Your little gay group going to make up the difference for those little kids? Gay groups are the new hate cults.
Obama gave a white woman a job in his administration...….doesn't stop you dic suckers from calling him racist...….

And Obama never celebrated or glamourized a country for going to war against the US in favor of the enslavement, oppression and murder of whites...….seems like when you claim you are a Confederate, you can get away with that type of stuff....
No. She was red to the core.

Look at us!

She was a sweet girl who is now in college using that money. Have a young black male student who I am submitting for this year. I will ignore your juvenile ignorant comments.

No. She was red to the core.
She who??

Obama gave tons of white women jobs in his administration.....

But a black girl receiving a scholarship absolves everything the neo-confederates stand for?? Adorable.....

I'm kind of tired of all of the special interest groups screwing everything up. I'd rather go walk around the mall listening to Christmas music, to be honest.

Jing a ling...ah ringaling...uh ding a ling....do do do dooo, dee dee dee...

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.

you’d think they would know their name inspires hate even if the members are not hateful which is unlikely

Look at us!

You do know that the Confederates were all exonerated, RW?

Most of the rebels were pardoned before the end of the Andrew Johnson administration, and the last rebel, CSA Presbo Jeff Davis, was exonerated by Jimmy Carter in 1978 to put the great squabble of the 1860's to rest.

Why do libs want to resurrect the old sore of the War of Northern Aggression more than 150 years after the fact?

So the little black girl owes them everything, better yet, she does not owe them a thing.

Slavery was banned by 13th Amendment. Look it up. You were a slave for how many years? Please do tell.

Obama's wife was never proud to be an American till Obama became president. That's the type of people they are, and my dislike of Obama didn't take Christmas presents from thousands of poor kids.

What does the con-federacy have to do with a Christmas Parade? Tell us.

Forum List

Back