Top Republican Senator: Trump Doesn't Have the Stability Nor Competence to be President

These are not just democrats mentioning that the emperor is not wearing any clothes... it's now prominent republicans.

It's no mystery that this prez is unstable and incompetent but isn't that why you DEPLORABLES voted for him?

Ha

Last edited:
And this isn't just any senator, conservative Senator Bob Corker from Tennessee is the chair of the senate foreign relations committee.

Corker: Trump hasn't demonstrated the stability or competence to be successful - CNNPolitics

Finally some republicans are finding the courage to state the obvious.
I could understand Corker going after Trump if Corker were from a swing state and under pressure to oppose Trump. Tennessee was far from a swing state.

Tennessee 2016 Presidential Election Results:
R D. Trump 61.1% 1,517,402
D H. Clinton 34.9% 867,110
I G. Johnson 2.8% 70,084
I J. Stein 0.6% 15,919
I M. Smith 0.3% 7,244

He must be pissed that Trump passed him over for Sec. of State and appointed a non-politician, business man instead.
Funny the excuses you come up with when someone States the obvious. What else is obvious is you DEPLORABLES always need to attack anyone telling the truth about this unstable president.
" I had the largest inaugural crowd in history!
No you didn't.
I had the largest electoral victory since Reagan."
Except for HW Bush, Clinton twice and Obama twice.
Lol
But keep forgetting the dozens and dozens examples of how unstable this guy is.

He sounds about as unreasonable as the OP. Trump will be remembered as the best American president in history. The one with balls, the one with accomplishments, above all, the one who saved the west.

He sounds about as unreasonable as the OP. Trump will be remembered as the best American president in history. The one with balls, the one with accomplishments, above all, the one who saved the west.
Tell me when you wake up from this dream.
34% approval rating and dropping, 40% want him impeached.
Nation angry that this POS couldn't do the simplest political act in history: condemn Nazis by name.

Nation angry that this POS couldn't do the simplest political act in history: condemn Nazis by name.

Socrates didn't have high approval rating either in his prime. Today, he is heralded as an unquestioned hero. Trump is the one to put an end to the madness, of course the shills such as yourself living at everyone else's expense will cry.

No sooner do I post this thread about how republicans are starting to notice how unstable this president is, he fires his chief strategist.

" I'll hire the best people."
Yes we've seen.
Lmao

Socrates didn't have high approval rating either in his prime. Today, he is heralded as an unquestioned hero. Trump is the one to put an end to the madness, of course the shills such as yourself living at everyone else's expense will cry.
Trump is a hero to his " uneducated base."
34% and dropping rapidly.

Lol. He's a narcissistic quivering orange vagina who hasn't accomplished anything of importance in 210 days. Remember him? I can't wait to forget him...

California doesn't determine poll numbers.

California doesn't determine poll numbers.
Polls aren't limited to Cali. Sorry.
Another (((( swing )))) and a miss..

Corker is alright going by some of the things i have heard him say in the past but he can put his opinion of PRESIDENT TRUMP where the 'sun don't shine' Reasonable .
I know you hate people coming out and stating the obvious about this prez.
You mean reading good from a prepared statement.
Corker is nothing but a suck ass politician.

Corker is alright going by some of the things i have heard him say in the past but he can put his opinion of PRESIDENT TRUMP where the 'sun don't shine' Reasonable .
I know you hate people coming out and stating the obvious about this prez.
You mean reading good from a prepared statement.
Corker is nothing but a suck ass politician.
Like a good little trump whore you did your duty to attack anyone who tells the truth about your fuhrer.
Now get to your Klan rally before you're late.

And this isn't just any senator, conservative Senator Bob Corker from Tennessee is the chair of the senate foreign relations committee.

Corker: Trump hasn't demonstrated the stability or competence to be successful - CNNPolitics

Finally some republicans are finding the courage to state the obvious.

You'll be happy then with President Pence?
Pence can be dealt with because he's wrong on all the issues. But he's not insane like Trump. His support for Big Tobacco by saying cigarettes don't cause cancer and other blunders will be used against him.

Forum List

Back