Top Republican Senator: Trump Doesn't Have the Stability Nor Competence to be President

Corker is alright going by some of the things i have heard him say in the past but he can put his opinion of PRESIDENT TRUMP where the 'sun don't shine' Reasonable .

• Banned
Corker is alright going by some of the things i have heard him say in the past but he can put his opinion of PRESIDENT TRUMP where the 'sun don't shine' Reasonable .
I know you hate people coming out and stating the obvious about this prez.

Anyone hear the lying story our unstable president came up with about pig's blood on bullets?
This guy is either insane or has dementia.

I believe 17 other Republicans said similar things during the Republican primaries so did the Clinton campaign and the media during the general election didn't help them. He's entitled to his opinion as the old saying goes opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Trump won Tennessee by 27 points something Bob might want to consider going foreword.

I know you hate people coming out and stating the obvious about this prez.
-------------------------------------------------- Corker states hi OPINION and everyone has an opinion and its people like ME that elected President Trump to his position based on our opinions Reasonable . Feck Corker , and NO , i don't hate Corker .

And this isn't just any senator, conservative Senator Bob Corker from Tennessee is the chair of the senate foreign relations committee.

Corker: Trump hasn't demonstrated the stability or competence to be successful - CNNPolitics

Finally some republicans are finding the courage to state the obvious.
I could understand Corker going after Trump if Corker were from a swing state and under pressure to oppose Trump. Tennessee was far from a swing state.

Tennessee 2016 Presidential Election Results:
R D. Trump 61.1% 1,517,402
D H. Clinton 34.9% 867,110
I G. Johnson 2.8% 70,084
I J. Stein 0.6% 15,919
I M. Smith 0.3% 7,244

He must be pissed that Trump passed him over for Sec. of State and appointed a non-politician, business man instead.

Forum List

Back