Top Republican Senator: Trump Doesn't Have the Stability Nor Competence to be President

He sounds about as unreasonable as the OP. Trump will be remembered as the best American president in history. The one with balls, the one with accomplishments, above all, the one who saved the west.

Lol. He's a narcissistic quivering orange vagina who hasn't accomplished any nything of importance in 210 days. Remember him? I can't wait to forget him...
Good post. I'm also sick of the news being focused on this lunatic because he does something inexplicable every single day.
They have to cover it so I'm not blaming the media. But where is the environmental news?
And other important issues?

Anyone hear the lying story our unstable president came up with about pig's blood on bullets?
This guy is either insane or has dementia.
The army has done that you dumb shit. It's been done before.

Check your facts. It has NEVER been done before. It's an urban myth which conservatives fall for every single time.
---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [oh man] A lady from Canada decrees that IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE as i smile :afro:, ------------------------------------- I respond with , mighta been done but why go to the trouble of gumming up the action of your Bolt Action Rifle or your revolver or pistol as then you have to clean the firearm of baked on blood to insure reliability of the gun . Heck , back in those common sense days of fighting and killing the muslim 'moro' the American soldier and American General could make the muslim 'moro' eat pig , swim in pig blood and sleep with pig through all of eternity . --- How American Soldiers Used Pig’s Blood and Corpses to Fight Muslim Terrorism ---

Forum List

Back