Top Dem: We will 'Hang' Republicans...

This is the quote... in context.... and even in context, it's not good.

Allard said he was unimpressed by the so-called Republican wave, many of whose members ran on a platform of creating jobs and stimulating the economy but who since taking power on Jan. 1, have seemingly, at least in the House, repeatedly been prone to embarrassing missteps that have alienated them from many citizens and future 2012 voters.

"It's almost like watching clowns spill out of a Volkswagen," Allard said, of the GOP guffaws. "They're going to hang themselves and we're going to help them."

Citizen.com - Laconia NH, Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Sanford ME

So, when a Republican member actually hangs him/herself with the assistance of any person, we shall surely be able to convince Mr. Allard to resign his public position.

Wonder how long this will take to happen.

well i guess ill say it then.......i dont think the guy meant a literal hanging.....if your going to tell me you have never heard the expression..."let them or him or her hang themselves" because of something that they did.....then i have to think you folks had better get out more....

well i guess ill say it then.......i dont think the guy meant a literal hanging.....if your going to tell me you have never heard the expression..."let them or him or her hang themselves" because of something that they did.....then i have to think you folks had better get out more....

Maybe you need to get out more Harry. Do we need to remind you that we are talking about political discourse? Democrats have taken the position that right wing rhetoric caused the Tucson shooting and now....well ...if you got out more you might see the hypocrisy for yourself.

So no problem with Sharron Angle wanting to use "Second amendment remedies" toward the government. Or Bachmann saying people should be "armed and dangerous" over the healthcare bill? I bet they are just true patriots. :cuckoo:

So no problem with Sharron Angle wanting to use "Second amendment remedies" toward the government. Or Bachmann saying people should be "armed and dangerous" over the healthcare bill? I bet they are just true patriots. :cuckoo:

Get a handle on it JFK. Democrats, I say again, democrats claim that right wing rhetoric caused the tragedy in Tucson. They are stuck with the rhetoric concept and every hateful thing they say makes their hypocrisy more evident.

Translation: "IT'S RIGHT WHEN WE DO IT AND WRONG WHEN YOU DO IT BECAUSE WE'RE BETTER".

Childish bullshit.

Maybe you need to get out more Harry. Do we need to remind you that we are talking about political discourse? Democrats have taken the position that right wing rhetoric caused the Tucson shooting and now....well ...if you got out more you might see the hypocrisy for yourself.

That's not true. The rightwing propaganda machine manufactured a myth that Democrats took that position because, well, that's what the rightwing propaganda machine does,

it invents myths that it wants to attack, and then attacks them.

i dont give a fuck what some dipshit Far leftists tried to start after that shooting....this guy was not talking about literally hanging someone...and i know you know that.....so maybe you should quite being like the assholes on the fringe who try to start shit that aint there....

demonRats are dumb assholes, ants make them look smart.
Coprolalia

Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk". The term is often used as a clinomorphism, with 'compulsive profanity' inaccurately referred to as being Tourette syndrome.

..... Some patients have been treated by injecting botulinum toxin (botox) near the vocal cords. This does not prevent the vocalizations, but the partial paralysis that results helps to control the volume of any outbursts. Surprisingly, botox injections result in more generalized relief of tics than the vocal relief expected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolalia
Shall we take up a collection for "WillowTree's" botox injections?

Last edited:

But Palin meant for people to actually shoot democrats right?

No Palin meant for a single individual to go ballistic and shoot that bitch in Arizona who dared to complain about some picture on her facebook page.

Or at least that's what I heard someone talking about in the grocery store the other day.

"give them enough rope and they will hang themselves"

Is not the same thing as

"we will seek second amendment remedies"

no....she did not.....but if you read my post Sarg you will see that i said that was started by some shithead FAR Leftists.....and THEY knew she did not mean that LITERALLY.....just like this guy did not mean hanging in the Literal sense.....

Forum List

Back