Zone1 Top 100 Longest Members List!

Lol, I wish. Had a good fastball good sleep, fair curveball. Never made the show but had a great time playing. I don't know if you remember a fellow that played for the cubs named Prior. He would pump that strike zone with fastballs at the knees and sliders in the dirt. I looked real similar on the mound. I always enjoyed watching a fellow the called Mad AL Humbraski. He had crazy hair and a beard would snort and stomp around on the mound. I mimicked him some. Had me some hair back in those days. Looked like a wild child out there. I remember we would pose for team photos I would conveniently lose my hat. Wanted show oof that hair. Lol
Did you slam the ball into your glove (like he did), before you went back to the mound?

Lol, I wish. Had a good fastball good sleep, fair curveball. Never made the show but had a great time playing. I don't know if you remember a fellow that played for the cubs named Prior. He would pump that strike zone with fastballs at the knees and sliders in the dirt. I looked real similar on the mound. I always enjoyed watching a fellow the called Mad AL Humbraski. He had crazy hair and a beard would snort and stomp around on the mound. I mimicked him some. Had me some hair back in those days. Looked like a wild child out there. I remember we would pose for team photos I would conveniently lose my hat. Wanted show oof that hair. Lol
It was actually Hrabowski for those wanting to look him up.

I think he was called the Mad Hungarian or something.

It was actually Hrabowski for those wanting to look him up.

I think he was called the Mad Hungarian or something.
Well spelling never was my thing. Dad use to tell me that's what Secretaries are for, ya want a big paycheck spend your time on math. Yes look up Ole AL, find some video and ya got some good entertainment. I loved that guy. Love me some " Little Big Man" also. The Indians in that movie had what they called contraries. They were basically stark raving mad. Lol. The whole tribe gave them some wide berth. Hilarious shit. Always had a big interest in the insane. I read Don Quotes twice a year. Might have tilted a few windmills in m life. Lol

Didn't he have a handle-bar mustache?
No that I did not. My dad had a friend that owned a barbar shop called the gentleman's quarters. He had one. Did not want to step on his toes. I had that Lief Garrett hair, lol. Had leave the other fellows with some gimmick to get the ladies. Lol

Lol, I could not tell ya when I started burning my time here. How many post, reactions etc Why would one care. I remember one year my coach showed me my offensive stats in baseball and a great deal of praise came along with it. He asked me how I approached going up to the plate. My answer was simple. See the ball hit the ball it all just seems to work out.

Literally gives you the date below your name.

Forum List

Back