Zone1 Top 100 Longest Members List!

I never get on any of these lists. :p I wish I knew how people are getting on that little picture list on the right of the screen!!
I think its post counts that get you on the little picture list. In other words....live here 24/7/365 with continual posts.

Top 100? Definitely. Top 20?? Dunno. But given your advanced age and stuff -- if you cant get the post count up -- what does it matter? :auiqs.jpg: Like all the remaining WW2 heroes that cant make the trip to D.C. anymore to receive the honors.
What's a high post count for a member? I've got over 30,000!

He definitely had one; but this thread is about lists, man! Particularly ones I can get on.
you're on many

1661535957493.png

I'm sure that someone with your cognition found that very challenging.
Well, it had to be VERY challenging when he was on acid and the ball left tracers when it was thrown or appeared as a number of lines converging at an apex point somewhere on the horizon.

It's sad attention whoring like this thread that the disappearance of posters like the legendary Katasung is the most missed. He/she/it/mutant suddenly disappeared around 2016, with zillions of posts on probably every forum in existence. Had more readers than Charles Dickens.

Forum List

Back