Zone1 Is this forum trying to tell me something?

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
I keep getting ads here for "leak proof period underwear" complete with a model missing one leg.

Now, I realize part of the message here since I'm always on the rag, but could somebody please explain the missing limb?

T.I.A.

I used to get ads for Russian women which made me laugh. The algorithm is quite inaccurate.

You've got a third party cookie somewhere that lumped in one thing you clicked on with a whole bunch of other unrelated shit - at least that's my best guess. Clear your browser cache maybe?

I keep getting ads here for "leak proof period underwear" complete with a model missing one leg.

Now, I realize part of the message here since I'm always on the rag, but could somebody please explain the missing limb?

T.I.A.
This should be of some assistance....

You've got a third party cookie somewhere that lumped in one thing you clicked on with a whole bunch of other unrelated shit - at least that's my best guess. Clear your browser cache maybe?
I get it even after I cleared everything.

I find the ads amusing.

T.I.A.
ExpressVPN

I get it even after I cleared everything.

I find the ads amusing.

ah, I see. I mean maybe it's the site's ad partners. I know less about how those work but it seems like those are just random ads based on what it assumes is your demographic.

Are you seeing this ad related pic?

1661097418650.png

Or this...

1661097512776.png

The only ad I've ever seen on here was some banner from a christian university.

It was always the same ad, no matter what.

Had to put this here. Something wrong with the board...or my pc. I can't post anything. Goes to HTML. Some threads I can reply to..such as this one. Some, its all html.

Forum List

Back