Top 10 Reasons Obama Will Lose This Fall

Just a thought on polls here, Gallup had McCain ahead of President Obama on 9/7/2008 48 to 45 and had them tied in June of that year, In a USA Today poll taken in Sept. McCain had a 10 point lead over Obama, and a 5 point lead in August. On April 6th 2008 Obama had a 2 point lead over McCain. So bascially polls don't mean much when it comes to elections.

I pay a lot of attention to news shows and newsipapers. This time it looks like obama is going to go all in on the race card.

with the medias help we are already seeing this..look at the Zimmerman thing.
Obama is the most divisive President I have lived under..it makes me ill

I think the divisiveness is very harmful to the country. The irony is that it seems to have gotten worse since Obama took office, when it should have been the opposite. I am sure a lot of people have the same kind of feelings regardless who they support for president. It is not doing any good, just creating more resentfulness.....To be in power should not be so important that you are willing to harm the country in order to do so. But I know the campaign this fall will be very negative......because what can they run on.........

I pay a lot of attention to news shows and newsipapers. This time it looks like obama is going to go all in on the race card.

I think the divisiveness is very harmful to the country. The irony is that it seems to have gotten worse since Obama took office, when it should have been the opposite. I am sure a lot of people have the same kind of feelings regardless who they support for president. It is not doing any good, just creating more resentfulness.....To be in power should not be so important that you are willing to harm the country in order to do so. But I know the campaign this fall will be very negative......because what can they run on.........

They certainly can't run on his crappy record. They can't mention Obamacare because the majority of Americans didn't wan't that clusterfuck.

Thats leaves class warfare. Thats what we will hear on the campaign trail from Barry the Great.

He will try to divide and conquer. Its all he's got because bottom line is that he sucks as POTUS.

Seems to work for the Republican House. They DON'T CARE what they do or don't do for the country, as long as they don't help Obama.

Seems to work for the Republican House. They DON'T CARE what they do or don't do for the country, as long as they don't help Obama.

At least the House is coming up with suggestions for a budget......you are just upset because Obama doesn't have control over the whole Congress anymore...:lol:

I'm not a fan of Obama, but the fact is, incumbants usually win because people who voted for them the last time usually need a good reason to not vote for him this time.

Meanwhile, Romney has no lock on McCain's vote. Some voted for McCain because he wasn't Romney.

I voted McCain in 08 after supporting Romney. I will be voting Obama this time around. More tax cuts are just not the answer and that is the only answer Republicans have to offer. We cut taxes with the Bush tax cuts, and what we got is lower revenue. Granted, a good part of that is due to the economy, but none the less, the anwer is not to lower taxes even more. That doesn't mean we need massive increases in taxes, but we do need some increases with some spending cuts. Without one, we will not get the other, and since Republicans refuse to budge on this, I have no choice but to support the Dems.

Just a thought on polls here, Gallup had McCain ahead of President Obama on 9/7/2008 48 to 45 and had them tied in June of that year, In a USA Today poll taken in Sept. McCain had a 10 point lead over Obama, and a 5 point lead in August. On April 6th 2008 Obama had a 2 point lead over McCain. So bascially polls don't mean much when it comes to elections.

Yep, no matter how far ahead in the polls either Obama or Romney is at this point, a statement like that made on the Sunday by McCain, before Meltdown Monday, can totally ruin the candidates chances in November. This could be a very eventful summer, so the race is very much up for grabs.

They certainly can't run on his crappy record. They can't mention Obamacare because the majority of Americans didn't wan't that clusterfuck.

Thats leaves class warfare. Thats what we will hear on the campaign trail from Barry the Great.

He will try to divide and conquer. Its all he's got because bottom line is that he sucks as POTUS.

What can Obama run on?

Stopped a depression
Saved the auto companies
Saved the financial sector
Passed the first universal healthcare bill
Repealed don't ask don't tell
Ended war in Iraq

Oh yea.....killed the son of a bitch Bin Laden

What can Romney run on?

More tax cuts for the wealthy

leads amongst women and latinos are going to be hard to beat. How does romney do it, when congress isn't going to pass anything to help him?

omg
So now our Government is suppose to single out CERTAIN people to help? what can't these people TAKE CARE of themselves anymore?

Romney's economic plan singles out the Rich to help, including himself and his poor stay at home wife.

Why do you support that?

What can Obama run on?

Stopped a depression
Saved the auto companies
Saved the financial sector
Passed the first universal healthcare bill
Repealed don't ask don't tell
Ended war in Iraq

Oh yea.....killed the son of a bitch Bin Laden

What can Romney run on?

More tax cuts for the wealthy

Stopped a depression?? WOW thought that was TARP 1 and Bush.
Saved the Auto Industry?? I guess bailing out the AUW pension funds with tax dollars was a real win for the taxpayer. NOT GM and Chrysler both still filed for bankrupcy. That what should have happened without our taxpayer bailout. Payback to the Unions big time. Barry had no problem hosing those with 401K's, retirments and money invested. Still waiting for the Great GM and Chrysler to pay that money back.
Saved the Financial Sector. Debatable to say the least.
Obamcare was passed soley by the Dems with Americans clogging the phone lines to DC screaming bloody murder.
I'll give him DADT and having the stones to order UBL killed. Kudo's to him for both.

Romney can run on the fact that he's a REAL businessman who knows how the private sector works and what to do to get it up and running.

I'll take Romney over Barry any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Last edited:
Think Jimma Carter folks..

So lets do again what we did with Carter..:eusa_clap:

You mean lie about him?

You know - like saying Obama/Dems are responsible for the misquoted words of a CNN REPORTER WHO HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE PRESIDENT. You mean like that lie?

Forum List

Back