Top 10 Reasons Obama Will Lose This Fall

Think Jimma Carter folks..

So lets do again what we did with Carter..:eusa_clap:
Jimmeh Carter? Shit.... Think Herbert Hoover. 24 years of one party domination to follow at this rate.

24 years of Democrat domination, probably.

The GOP has alienated women, working folks, the young and minorities. Their base is angry old white folks.
Oh can you hear the dreaming? I certainly can.

Sorry, the pendulum of culture is against the libs as the nation has left the progressive era as of 9/11.

Hoover's loss signaled the end of the GOP in the white house. Obama's will signal the end of the DNC's run for a while. It seems you didn't get that or being naively obtuse.

Last edited:
Jimmeh Carter? Shit.... Think Herbert Hoover. 24 years of one party domination to follow at this rate.

The GOP has alienated women, working folks, the young and minorities. Their base is angry old white folks.

Sorry, the pendulum of culture is against the libs as the nation has left the progressive era as of 9/11.

Hoover's loss signaled the end of the GOP in the white house. Obama's will signal the end of the DNC's run for a while. It seems you didn't get that or being naively obtuse.

With women and Latinos trending away from Romney, I don't see how your numbers add up. He isn't going to get enough of the states that McCain lost to make a difference.

With women and Latinos trending away from Romney, I don't see how your numbers add up. He isn't going to get enough of the states that McCain lost to make a difference.
I've yet to meet a woman 'trending away' from Romney in this state that already wasn't a liberal. I've seen MORE women trending TO Romney thanks to the War on Moms and the attacks on Ann Romney rather than the 'attacks' on Sandra Fuck... I mean Flucke.

I pay a lot of attention to news shows and newsipapers. This time it looks like obama is going to go all in on the race card.

with the medias help we are already seeing this..look at the Zimmerman thing.
Obama is the most divisive President I have lived under..it makes me ill

How is that divisive? Who wants their kids hunted down by armed vigilantes? Women and Latinos are particularly sensitive to the story and aren't leaning toward Romney, as it is.

That's because you are completely misreading public perception. The Zimmerman case is ONE neighborhood watch guy when there are literally hundreds of major and petty crimes committed by black male juveniles every day. Women are particularly sensitive to this because they are primarily the victims of such youthful crimes.

This isn't true with latinos, because latinos not only fight, but have their own societal permissions to engage in violence and their own gangs to do it for them. That's why the media was so careful to describe Zimmerman as white. When Kendrec McDade in Los Angeles was shot to death, the person responsible was an illegal alien from mexico. You don't see protests and rally groups in Los Angeles because at the first press conference black leaders started No Justice No Peace. They were also surrounded by brown berets, Mecha and various gang representatives to murmer "You might want to think about that again." There are no more protests. The family is going to sue the police in another loser lawsuit.

obama made a serious misstep when he said that Trayvon Martin looked like his son. To millions of Americans Trayvon Martin looks just like the kid that carjacked them, broke into their homes, robbed their businesses, mugged them on the street. To millions of Americans what Zimmerman did was simply a mistake, but a reasonable mistake and one they might have made themselves.

I've yet to meet a woman 'trending away' from Romney in this state that already wasn't a liberal. I've seen MORE women trending TO Romney thanks to the War on Moms and the attacks on Ann Romney rather than the 'attacks' on Sandra Fuck... I mean Flucke.

Anecdotes, not scientific polls. I'll take the latter, thanks. :cool:

'Scientific' polls?

LOL

with the medias help we are already seeing this..look at the Zimmerman thing.
Obama is the most divisive President I have lived under..it makes me ill

How is that divisive? Who wants their kids hunted down by armed vigilantes? Women and Latinos are particularly sensitive to the story and aren't leaning toward Romney, as it is.

That's because you are completely misreading public perception. The Zimmerman case is ONE neighborhood watch guy when there are literally hundreds of major and petty crimes committed by black male juveniles every day. Women are particularly sensitive to this because they are primarily the victims of such youthful crimes.

This isn't true with latinos, because latinos not only fight, but have their own societal permissions to engage in violence and their own gangs to do it for them. That's why the media was so careful to describe Zimmerman as white. When Kendrec McDade in Los Angeles was shot to death, the person responsible was an illegal alien from mexico. You don't see protests and rally groups in Los Angeles because at the first press conference black leaders started No Justice No Peace. They were also surrounded by brown berets, Mecha and various gang representatives to murmer "You might want to think about that again." There are no more protests. The family is going to sue the police in another loser lawsuit.

obama made a serious misstep when he said that Trayvon Martin looked like his son. To millions of Americans Trayvon Martin looks just like the kid that carjacked them, broke into their homes, robbed their businesses, mugged them on the street. To millions of Americans what Zimmerman did was simply a mistake, but a reasonable mistake and one they might have made themselves.

Sounds like a "losers lament" to me, since statistics prove crime has been on the decline.

'Scientific' polls? LOL

That's right, I forgot you're not one of the 6%!!! :bang3:

Romney has absolutely no charisma. And there are no hostages being held abroad so Romney can't make a deal with a hostile government to hold them until 1/2 hour after he gets inaugurated..you know..like Reagan did?

Romney has absolutely no charisma. And there are no hostages being held abroad so Romney can't make a deal with a hostile government to hold them until 1/2 hour after he gets inaugurated..you know..like Reagan did?

Do you think that endlessly repeating a lie makes it true? Pretty sad.

'Scientific' polls? LOL

That's right, I forgot you're not one of the 6%!!! :bang3:

In another posting life, USA Today / Gallup put together a 'scientific' poll a couple years ago when Moochelle (I coined that, by the way) was having an image problem. They showed that Moochelle was viewed favorably by a majority of the public (52%).

They mistakenly published their raw data on it, and I found that they oversampled blacks by 300% to get the results they desired.

Of course, we had a field day with USA Today / Gallup from that point on.

You won't find their methodology published anymore.

LOL

The number one reason, I think, is the most compelling.

1. Obama’s Shrinking Coalition. Obama was only elected with 52.9% of the vote. That is a slim majority. Since taking office he has shrunk that coalition by fighting with Americans. Here are some of the ways he did that:

a. He alienated most of what little Republican support he had with the Stimulus Bill;

b. He alienated support in energy related states by shutting down the Gulf after the BP spill, rejecting the Keystone pipeline, and imposing part of Cap & Trade through the EPA after it failed in Congress, including his draconian new rules for the coal industry;

c. He alienated law and order folks by wanting to try foreign combatants in American Courts;

d. He alienated many religious minded voters, including Catholic Bishops (no easy task) with his mandated contraception insurance coverage rules; and

e. He alienated voters who care about the Constitution, or at least our governmental balance with ObamaCare, his imposition of Czars and other rather undemocratic ways of he is pushing his policies on the American voter.

Also, Obama’s current strategy of pitting Americans against one another is a complete reversal of his 2008 strategy of wanting to unite people and is an admission that his prior coalitions have fallen apart.

Top 10 Reasons Obama Will Lose This Fall

Dead on right!

That's all Obama has left! He's attacking and pitting American citizens against American citizens.

This is NOT how a president should behave. I think most people see that and will remember come election time. Bad news for Democrats.

Obama is not going to lose.

There is not enough difference between him and obama for people to go with the devil they don't know.

The 52.9% share in 2008 was the biggest share of the vote any Presidential candidate has gotten in 20 years.

Put you avatar where you mouth is, Spamaroid. One week with the Daveman pussy rule in effect.

If the GOP candidate wins in November you own my avatar for the week following the election.

If Obama wins, I own your avatar for the week following the election.

Well,, put simply. those who vote for obama want a divided country. It's what you have now and if you vote for him you're sending a clear message "I want a divided country based on wealth, skin color, religion, and ideology."

way to go simpleton.

Lie?

Oh yeah..lie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZfnOJd_FmA]Reagan Breaks Laws then Lies About It - YouTube[/ame]

Did Ronald Reagan commit treason when he paid the Iranian's to not release the hostages in order to prevent the re-election of Jimmy Carter in 1980. The hostages were released as promised as Reagan was sworn into office. Reagan then gave weapons to I

Lie?

Oh yeah..lie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZfnOJd_FmA]Reagan Breaks Laws then Lies About It - YouTube[/ame]

Did Ronald Reagan commit treason when he paid the Iranian's to not release the hostages in order to prevent the re-election of Jimmy Carter in 1980. The hostages were released as promised as Reagan was sworn into office. Reagan then gave weapons to I

I see you are quickly changing the subject. That's pretty clear.

Romney has absolutely no charisma.

Swallow is easily impressed by empty rhetoric. Barry had you from the moment he did that gay little wiggle dance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

You're the gay one here, cum gargler. I'm a dude. Asking a dude for a swallow..is gay.

You and your conservative pals do these things on the "down low" until you are caught. Then you find jeebus and cry on the tube.

Larry Craig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back