Top 10 Reasons Obama Will Lose This Fall

I see you are quickly changing the subject. That's pretty clear.

Ah..so I come back with links about your treasonous hero..and you shrink.

:lol:

Good stuff.

:clap2:

I note that you don't contest that your lie about Reagan making a deal with Iran over not releasing the hostages was ... well ... a lie.

Romney has absolutely no charisma.

Swallow is easily impressed by empty rhetoric. Barry had you from the moment he did that gay little wiggle dance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

You're the gay one here, cum gargler. I'm a dude. Asking a dude for a swallow..is gay.

You and your conservative pals do these things on the "down low" until you are caught. Then you find jeebus and cry on the tube.

Larry Craig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is it with your constant fixation on sperm? Seek help.

'Scientific' polls? LOL

That's right, I forgot you're not one of the 6%!!! :bang3:

In another posting life, USA Today / Gallup put together a 'scientific' poll a couple years ago when Moochelle (I coined that, by the way) was having an image problem. They showed that Moochelle was viewed favorably by a majority of the public (52%).

They mistakenly published their raw data on it, and I found that they oversampled blacks by 300% to get the results they desired.

Of course, we had a field day with USA Today / Gallup from that point on.

You won't find their methodology published anymore.

LOL

:link: Easy to say. I need some proof that this hasn't already been debunked by snopes.

I see you are quickly changing the subject. That's pretty clear.

Ah..so I come back with links about your treasonous hero..and you shrink.

:lol:

Good stuff.

:clap2:

I note that you don't contest that your lie about Reagan making a deal with Iran over not releasing the hostages was ... well ... a lie.

Contest what?

It wasn't a lie.

Reagan lied when he denied making deals with Iran..or supporting the Contras. Either of which should have gotten his ass impeached and tossed out of office.

Swallow is easily impressed by empty rhetoric. Barry had you from the moment he did that gay little wiggle dance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

You're the gay one here, cum gargler. I'm a dude. Asking a dude for a swallow..is gay.

You and your conservative pals do these things on the "down low" until you are caught. Then you find jeebus and cry on the tube.

Fixation?

These guys, your buddies, keep asking to swallow.

What exactly would you like to have happen?

Compliance?

Ewww.

That's right, I forgot you're not one of the 6%!!! :bang3:

In another posting life, USA Today / Gallup put together a 'scientific' poll a couple years ago when Moochelle (I coined that, by the way) was having an image problem. They showed that Moochelle was viewed favorably by a majority of the public (52%).

They mistakenly published their raw data on it, and I found that they oversampled blacks by 300% to get the results they desired.

LOL

:link: Easy to say. I need some proof that this hasn't already been debunked by snopes.

I couldn't care less what you 'need', moron.

Fixation?

These guys, your buddies, keep asking to swallow.

What exactly would you like to have happen?

Compliance?

Ewww.

I will choose my own "buddies", thank you.

And you are the one constantly beginning about "swallowing". Get a grip! (on second thoughts, your twisted mind will probably see this as an incitement to masturbate)

How is that divisive? Who wants their kids hunted down by armed vigilantes? Women and Latinos are particularly sensitive to the story and aren't leaning toward Romney, as it is.

That's because you are completely misreading public perception. The Zimmerman case is ONE neighborhood watch guy when there are literally hundreds of major and petty crimes committed by black male juveniles every day. Women are particularly sensitive to this because they are primarily the victims of such youthful crimes.

This isn't true with latinos, because latinos not only fight, but have their own societal permissions to engage in violence and their own gangs to do it for them. That's why the media was so careful to describe Zimmerman as white. When Kendrec McDade in Los Angeles was shot to death, the person responsible was an illegal alien from mexico. You don't see protests and rally groups in Los Angeles because at the first press conference black leaders started No Justice No Peace. They were also surrounded by brown berets, Mecha and various gang representatives to murmer "You might want to think about that again." There are no more protests. The family is going to sue the police in another loser lawsuit.

obama made a serious misstep when he said that Trayvon Martin looked like his son. To millions of Americans Trayvon Martin looks just like the kid that carjacked them, broke into their homes, robbed their businesses, mugged them on the street. To millions of Americans what Zimmerman did was simply a mistake, but a reasonable mistake and one they might have made themselves.

Sounds like a "losers lament" to me, since statistics prove crime has been on the decline.

I agree, statistics prove crime is on the decline. Statistics can be used to prove almost anything you like. Most people know this. Public perception does not rely on statistics but experience. What they see, what is going on around them is more important than what a statistician says. People see crime going up in their neighborhoods and their communities. Like it or not, right or wrong, more and more that crime has a young black face. You can't get around it! Especially not with statistics which are empty numbers that don't reflect the reality that individuals see every day. That's why they move to gated communities, form neighborhood watches and write stand your ground laws.

LOL

I couldn't care less what you 'need', moron.

Then I no alternative than to believe you've fed us phony statistics.

rotfl.jpg

That's because you are completely misreading public perception. The Zimmerman case is ONE neighborhood watch guy when there are literally hundreds of major and petty crimes committed by black male juveniles every day. Women are particularly sensitive to this because they are primarily the victims of such youthful crimes.

This isn't true with latinos, because latinos not only fight, but have their own societal permissions to engage in violence and their own gangs to do it for them. That's why the media was so careful to describe Zimmerman as white. When Kendrec McDade in Los Angeles was shot to death, the person responsible was an illegal alien from mexico. You don't see protests and rally groups in Los Angeles because at the first press conference black leaders started No Justice No Peace. They were also surrounded by brown berets, Mecha and various gang representatives to murmer "You might want to think about that again." There are no more protests. The family is going to sue the police in another loser lawsuit.

obama made a serious misstep when he said that Trayvon Martin looked like his son. To millions of Americans Trayvon Martin looks just like the kid that carjacked them, broke into their homes, robbed their businesses, mugged them on the street. To millions of Americans what Zimmerman did was simply a mistake, but a reasonable mistake and one they might have made themselves.

Sounds like a "losers lament" to me, since statistics prove crime has been on the decline.

I agree, statistics prove crime is on the decline. Statistics can be used to prove almost anything you like. Most people know this. Public perception does not rely on statistics but experience. What they see, what is going on around them is more important than what a statistician says. People see crime going up in their neighborhoods and their communities. Like it or not, right or wrong, more and more that crime has a young black face. You can't get around it! Especially not with statistics which are empty numbers that don't reflect the reality that individuals see every day. That's why they move to gated communities, form neighborhood watches and write stand your ground laws

So the problem isn't crime, but the people's perception of crime? Sounds like that's the fault of fear-mongers, not Obama.

Think Jimma Carter folks..

So lets do again what we did with Carter..:eusa_clap:

If you had a Reagan, I'd consider it.

Wasn't Ronald Reagan written off by the oh so wise liberals, as an "amiable dunce"?

Still a long way to November.

The counter parts of liberals in sports always celebrate at the start of the season:

Chicago Cubs have been winning World Series in April for the last 80+ years.
Toronto Maple Leafs in the NHL always winners of the Stanley Cup in September.

And the example most similar and most illustrative about the early enthusiasm of today's Democrats is the illusion that the Brooklyn Brawler will sometime win the WWE Championship.

"I agree, statistics prove crime is on the decline. Statistics can be used to prove almost anything you like."

Like "stats" ginned up on "real" unemployment numbers?

I pay a lot of attention to news shows and newsipapers. This time it looks like obama is going to go all in on the race card.

I doubt it. He already has women and Latinos in his pocket. Going too heavily another way could alienate some of them.

See my post elsewhere about sport teams - analogous to Democrats of today - celebrating winning the big prize at the beginning of the season.

I pay a lot of attention to news shows and newsipapers. This time it looks like obama is going to go all in on the race card.

I doubt it. He already has women and Latinos in his pocket. Going too heavily another way could alienate some of them.

See my post elsewhere about sport teams - analogous to Democrats of today - celebrating winning the big prize at the beginning of the season.

Got to admit those are some pretty big bats in the line-up, though. :D

Forum List

Back