Top 10 Obama Jokes

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
The honeymoon must be over since it's now acceptable to make Obama just like any other POTUS.... <g>

1. "President Obama announced a major faith-based program...his budget." -Jay Leno

2. "Barack Obama announced he's bringing home troops from Iraq.
Unfortunately, he couldn't get them direct flights home. They have a
two-year layover in Afghanistan." - Jimmy Fallon

3. "In New Jersey, somebody bought a lottery ticket and won $212 million. Now, under the new Obama plan, after taxes, that person will have enough left over to buy another lottery ticket." -David Letterman

4. "President Obama has asked the Senate to cut $50 billion from the
economic stimulus plan. Obama says the government will no longer need the $50 billion once everyone in his Cabinet pays their back taxes." -Conan O'Brien

5. "People were mad that the President preempted 'American Idol'. I mean, halfway into the news conference, fans called in and tried to vote him off." -Jay Leno

6. "Republicans are attacking Barack Obama because he now wants to negotiate directly with the Taliban. Obama responded, 'Hey, right now I'd rather deal with the Taliban than the Republicans. -Jimmy Fallon

7. "After Barack Obama was on the show Thursday, I got a phone call from Joe Biden going: 'Wow, what was it like to talk to the President?'" -Jay Leno

8. "The Obamas are excited about the new First Dog.
Actually, it's Obama's second choice of a dog... The first one had some tax problems." -Jay Leno

9. "Earlier, President Obama filled three of the remaining top jobs
at the Treasury Department. Their job will be to collect taxes from all the other cabinet members that haven't paid them yet." -Jay Leno

10. " Many people are complaining that Obama is becoming too scripted. Last night, he was having an intimate moment with Michelle, and she said, 'Wait, are you reading the
teleprompter?'" -Jimmy Fallon

Forum List

Back