Tommy Robinson Lawyer Judge didn't view evidence, Islamists threaten acid attacks on his wife

funny

I remember a 16 y/o convict, that claimed being on the team to mop the dorm thread 3 times a day was slavery.

Never met a con that liked being locked up

YEAH HIS FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN CERTAINLY DESERVES THAT . gawd ..................................................................>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183.jpg

The 18-week trial drew unwelcome attention to the sordid reality that police, social workers, teachers, neighbors, politicians and the media have for decades downplayed the severity of the crimes perpetrated against British children because they were afraid of being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism.

According to government estimates that are believed to be "just the tip of the iceberg," at least 2,500 British children have so far been confirmed to be victims of grooming gangs, and another 20,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation. At least 27 police forces are currently investigating 54 alleged child grooming gangs across England and Wales.

Maybe when it happens to you, your daughters, mothers, sisters. retardss won't think it's so funny any more.

Robinson had nothing to do with bringing that to the public attention. He just jumped on the bandwagon from his former EDL racist platform.

If you can't stand what the fkr says how in the fk do you know anything about him other than what your LEFTIST TRUMP Hating stupid fk media told you .
You leftist stupid asses constantly believe the WRONG FKN INFORMATION you are FED LIES GAWD MOTHE RFKN DAM!!!

wake the hell up !!

Can you construct even a clause without f,k, and n in it?

Robinson's record speaks for itself. It's out there in the public for you to view.

Its worth recalling that his first spell inside was for attacking a policeman who tried to stop him beating up his girlfriend. He kicked the copper in the head.

What a hero this character is.
Well the American left thinks people who kick cops in the head are heroes!

YEAH HIS FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN CERTAINLY DESERVES THAT . gawd ..................................................................>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183.jpg

The 18-week trial drew unwelcome attention to the sordid reality that police, social workers, teachers, neighbors, politicians and the media have for decades downplayed the severity of the crimes perpetrated against British children because they were afraid of being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism.

According to government estimates that are believed to be "just the tip of the iceberg," at least 2,500 British children have so far been confirmed to be victims of grooming gangs, and another 20,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation. At least 27 police forces are currently investigating 54 alleged child grooming gangs across England and Wales.

Maybe when it happens to you, your daughters, mothers, sisters. retardss won't think it's so funny any more.

Robinson had nothing to do with bringing that to the public attention. He just jumped on the bandwagon from his former EDL racist platform.

If you can't stand what the fkr says how in the fk do you know anything about him other than what your LEFTIST TRUMP Hating stupid fk media told you .
You leftist stupid asses constantly believe the WRONG FKN INFORMATION you are FED LIES GAWD MOTHE RFKN DAM!!!

wake the hell up !!

Robinson's record speaks for itself. It's out there in the public for you to view.

Its worth recalling that his first spell inside was for attacking a policeman who tried to stop him beating up his girlfriend. He kicked the copper in the head.

Not me. They're just thugs.

Do you think they are heros?

Obama did same thing here when he had the movie producer arrested for showing Mohomomad as a queer. Thats after Susan Rice blamed Benghazi for the video

-Geaux

183.jpg

wake the hell up !!

This was in the UK.
He was an off duty cop. Lennon was beting up his girlfriend because she refused to hide his cocaine at her house. The officer intervened and was attacked by your hero.

Drugs,violence and wife beating - the classic Lennon combo.

I am intrigued. What does Tommy Robinson do or say that indicates that
he "hates" muslims other than complain about the issue of "sex grooming of
girls" by some muslim mobsters? -----

He opened his mouth!

So what does this little bitch Robinson want to do? Just run around kicking up hatred of other people? He seems to be a worthless waste of the air we breathe.

So let me get this straight. A guy that is fighting for the rights of rape survivors, essentially a member of the #MeToo movement, and you hate him?

I just don't get it.

He should be one of your heroes.

So what does this little bitch Robinson want to do? Just run around kicking up hatred of other people? He seems to be a worthless waste of the air we breathe.

To the right, he is the Messiah of anti-Islam bigots, faithfully fueling their scapegoating instincts since hating Muslims and immigrants is the popular thing. To the rest of the world, he's a petty crook, founder of the neo-Nazi group EDL, and Britain's Pergida chapter. Not a nice fellow, but if he stokes yer hate he's yer man.

So being against child rape makes one an anti Muslim bigot! That’s great to know. Guess I better say I am for child rape to avoid that label huh?

If you are really concerned about stopping child rape and trafficking - here are people who are REALLY trying to do something: The Fight for Freedom: 7 Organizations Combatting Human Trafficking

But they aren't demonizing Muslims. Is that a problem for you?

So pointing out child rape is demonizing Muslims? Why is that?

Its very simple to understand.
Some muslims have committed rapes.
A very small minority have done so.
Lennon attacks all muslims.
Its like me saying that all Americans are child rapists because of the actions of your border guards.
Its a total nonsense that only plays with the brain dead.

funny

I remember a 16 y/o convict, that claimed being on the team to mop the dorm thread 3 times a day was slavery.

183.jpg

They don't even want to know about the child sex trafficking that is going on here in that states that the Trump administration is trying to end. . .

He was focusing only on the Pakistani sex grooming gang, which had been known by the authorities for years.

A national disgrace.

183.jpg

wake the hell up !!

I guess it's ok that he's a violent woman beating thug as long as he hates the right people.

You got it wrong - Its "woman beating drug dealer."

[
So being against child rape makes one an anti Muslim bigot! That’s great to know. Guess I better say I am for child rape to avoid that label huh?

That is the plan and it is quite intentional as it seeks to maximize the number of children raped. If she and others are persistent enough in the name calling, people who know about Muslim men raping children will keep quiet about it out of fear that they will be labeled by the likes of this very sick individual. Indeed, this is exactly the mechanism responsible for so many rapes to begin with as people made the decision to sacrifice the children to the rape gangs rather than face the wrath of all the Coyotes.

The more children that are raped, the more it serves the Islamization process as it establishes the dominance of the quasi-religious ideology she serves over that of the native Brits. It all serves a political purpose rather than sexual. The support for the rape of children does not stem from any actual pedophillic sympathies so much as it does jihad. It's all about the supremacist ideology asserting itself by attacking the weakest individuals in the culture it is invading.Coyote and others are simply serving the needs of the ideology.

To the right, he is the Messiah of anti-Islam bigots, faithfully fueling their scapegoating instincts since hating Muslims and immigrants is the popular thing. To the rest of the world, he's a petty crook, founder of the neo-Nazi group EDL, and Britain's Pergida chapter. Not a nice fellow, but if he stokes yer hate he's yer man.

If you are really concerned about stopping child rape and trafficking - here are people who are REALLY trying to do something: The Fight for Freedom: 7 Organizations Combatting Human Trafficking

Its like me saying that all Americans are child rapists because of the actions of your border guards.
Show me! I would like to see it!

funny

183.jpg

wake the hell up !!

Ah. . .

So that is what this is about.

Being convicted based on his past, not what he did.

Don't bother.

I thought you guys advocated harsh treatment for criminals?
So ewe think he should have been imprisoned for free speech?

Except he wasn't.
Sure he was!

:lol:

If he was Antifa, arrested for free speech you would be applauding it! Britain has specific laws regarding courts. Robinson pleaded guilty. He is no innocent. He is using this to gin up anti-immigrant/anti-muslim ferver among his followers. Like his kind did to Jews earlier.
Jews were not raping children.

Do you never cease with the false equivalences? You don't give a shit about Jews and support their tormentors. All you are doing is using them as a propaganda tool for your jihad.

Forum List

Back