Mueller’s abuses on view for the world to see

Wow CNN was there 30 minutes before the raid??? Wow thats very telling WTF was that about?
It was about excellent investigative reporting. and knowing when to be in the right place at the right time.

P.S. You won't find that on Faux News.

You are the one that brought the 2000 election into the thread; not me.
Why be such a dumb ass about it & make yourself look stupid?
Am I making myself look stupid by pointing out you believe lots of idiotic things....like Gore actually won the 2000 presidential election? I don't think so.

I didn't say I believe Trump is going to be taken out by Mueller; you did.
There you go again; making yourself look more & more like dumb ass.

Congrats.
And you believe that Trump conspired with Putin to "subvert the election" in 2016 and said so in post #15. And not even Herr Mueller backs up that bit of idiocy.

You wouldn't seem so stupid if you weren't so stupid. You shouldn't call attention to yourself. That's stupid also.

Boiking? LOL

You are a fvcking retard.

You can't get over the idea that TrumPutin conspired with a foreign adversarial/enemy government to subvert a POTUS election.

Not my goddamn problem boi.
Piss off, commie moonbat....Here, you're today's big winner, loser.

StockCaddo.jpg

Boiking? LOL

You are a fvcking retard.

You can't get over the idea that TrumPutin conspired with a foreign adversarial/enemy government to subvert a POTUS election.

Not my goddamn problem boi.
Laugh out loud....You're one of the few morons that still believe Inquisitor Mueller is going to pin down Donald Trump for collusion with Russia! Hilarious! Just freakin' hilarious.
You still believe Al Gore won the 2000 presidential election...am I right?

Keep the faith, bro.
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

You are the one that brought the 2000 election into the thread; not me.
Why be such a dumb ass about it & make yourself look stupid?
Am I making myself look stupid by pointing out you believe lots of idiotic things....like Gore actually won the 2000 presidential election? I don't think so.

I didn't say I believe Trump is going to be taken out by Mueller; you did.
There you go again; making yourself look more & more like dumb ass.

Congrats.
And you believe that Trump conspired with Putin to "subvert the election" in 2016 and said so in post #15. And not even Herr Mueller backs up that bit of idiocy.

You wouldn't seem so stupid if you weren't so stupid. You shouldn't call attention to yourself. That's stupid also.

What I believe & what Mueller's investigation determines could potentially be two different things.

There is nothing stupid about that.

On the other hand you rant & rave about some fvcking election nearly 20 years ago that has nothing to do with the thread.

Yes; you know about stupid alright.

It was about excellent investigative reporting. and knowing when to be in the right place at the right time.
Fucking outstanding bit of self inflicted idiocy! If you are so stupid you believe a CNN news crew knew to be waiting outside of Roger Stone's home on a particular day at 5:30 in the morning because Herr Mueller would raid it a half hour later then you are admitting that CNN has a direct pipeline to Mueller and his supposedly non partisan office because that's the only way anyone could have known.

You people just shoot yourselves in the foot like this all the time.

What I believe & what Mueller's investigation determines could potentially be two different things.
Of course it is because to place your belief in something without evidence to back that belief up is just like believing in the Easter bunny. Mueller doesn't have the facts or evidence to link Putin to Trump.
So your "belief" is just a fervent wish that someone could actually confirm somehow what you've been brain washed into
accepting as true. And it doesn't seem to be so..

There is nothing stupid about that.
I so disagree.

Something struck a raw nerve in this country when 26 agents showed up with automatic weapons drawn in a pre-dawn raid to arrest Roger Stone, terrorizing his deaf wife. Suddenly, all the mumbo jumbo about special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation being objective and focused on national security melted away in the face of a police-state action so completely inexplicable.

There could be no real excuse for such a potentially dangerous, life-threatening action except to use police power for the purpose of intimidation, under the color and cover of law.

Imagine the outcry if 17 vehicles and an amphibious unit had shown up to take one of Hillary Clinton’s aides into custody for lying about whether she had a mail server. Or to pick up disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The outrage would have thundered across the country, echoed by the mainstream media. Civil libertarians would have jumped on the bandwagon. Congress would be calling for more supervision and restraints on the power of Mueller and his office.

Now, Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama appointee who put former Trump presidential campaign chairman Paul Manafort in jail without bail and gagged him, is considering putting a gag order on Stone, a former Trump campaign operative. She said this is a criminal trial, “not a public relations campaign.” So what was CNN doing at Stone’s arrest and how did they get there? The arrest and indictment of Stone are evidence of a very public relations-conscious prosecutor. What were the indictment of Russians beyond the reach of prosecution about, if not PR?

Read more at thehill.com ...

1. Stone’s neighbor gave affidavit stating the CNN truck was there 30 minutes before the raid.
2. The CNN producer at the scene worked for Comey when he was FBI chief.
3. Video shows that at least 2 FBI agents went past CNN reporter without stopping to question him indicating that they knew the purpose of CNN. Any explaination that this was an oversight is ridiculous.
4. The neighborhood was otherwise cleared of onlookers during the raid.
5. The excessive use of force was in fact deemed unnecessary as the judge released Stone on a signature bond only several hours later.

These are despotic police state tactics of the first order. This is indirect evidence that a coup d’état is ongoing. The FBI cannot be trusted. There are too many Deep State traitors and the rank and file will “just follow orders” a la Nuremberg.
Keep Trying. Maybe some of the other 63% plus will confirm your right, in your insane spews.

Did MAGA Whitey get abused by the FBI? Most say no.

btw...

1. Stone’s neighbor gave affidavit stating the CNN truck was there 30 minutes before the raid.
Reporters have low-level tipsters, same as Faux Spew so-called reporter. But the great Douche calls sean to get theirs going.

So what.

3. Video shows that at least 2 FBI agents went past CNN reporter without stopping to question him indicating that they knew the purpose of CNN. Any explaination that this was an oversight is ridiculous.
Happens all the time

Glad the FBI cared about others.

5. The excessive use of force was in fact deemed unnecessary as the judge released Stone on a signature bond only several hours later.
Okay, one option.

These are despotic police state tactics of the first order. This is indirect evidence that a coup d’état is ongoing. The FBI cannot be trusted. There are too many Deep State traitors and the rank and file will “just follow orders” a la Nuremberg.
That Be just DOPer Whitey reach here.

Last edited:
Something struck a raw nerve in this country when 26 agents showed up with automatic weapons drawn in a pre-dawn raid to arrest Roger Stone, terrorizing his deaf wife. Suddenly, all the mumbo jumbo about special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation being objective and focused on national security melted away in the face of a police-state action so completely inexplicable.

There could be no real excuse for such a potentially dangerous, life-threatening action except to use police power for the purpose of intimidation, under the color and cover of law.

Imagine the outcry if 17 vehicles and an amphibious unit had shown up to take one of Hillary Clinton’s aides into custody for lying about whether she had a mail server. Or to pick up disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The outrage would have thundered across the country, echoed by the mainstream media. Civil libertarians would have jumped on the bandwagon. Congress would be calling for more supervision and restraints on the power of Mueller and his office.

Now, Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama appointee who put former Trump presidential campaign chairman Paul Manafort in jail without bail and gagged him, is considering putting a gag order on Stone, a former Trump campaign operative. She said this is a criminal trial, “not a public relations campaign.” So what was CNN doing at Stone’s arrest and how did they get there? The arrest and indictment of Stone are evidence of a very public relations-conscious prosecutor. What were the indictment of Russians beyond the reach of prosecution about, if not PR?

Read more at thehill.com ...

Keep Trying. Maybe some of the other 63% plus will confirm your right, in your insane spews.

btw...

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

Wow CNN was there 30 minutes before the raid??? Wow thats very telling WTF was that about?

P.S. You won't find that on Faux News.
And CNN should be popped for interfering with and tipping off an FBI raid.

It's a good thing Roger Stone was truly not a flight risk and not inclined to violence because a CNN van outside of someone like Whitey Bulger's home would be a sure tip off of the police coming and the likelihood of a shoot out would be great.
CNN should be legally restrained from their antics but obviously Herr Mueller let them know he was coming for Stone
so in reality it's Mueller who should be censored for politicizing his dirty work.

It's a good thing Roger Stone was truly not a flight risk and not inclined to violence because a CNN van outside of someone like Whitey Bulger's home would be a sure tip off of the police coming and the likelihood of a shoot out would be great.
CNN should be legally restrained from their antics but obviously Herr Mueller let them know he was coming for Stone
so in reality it's Mueller who should be censored for politicizing his dirty work.
Agreed but there’s no way they could reconcile that amount of force without presuming a flight risk — even if they truly felt there wasn’t one.

Tons of evidence they say yet not one accusation against Trump for collusion, ya know, the whole reason this investigation was said to have taken place?

Stupid AF.

dtk? the great Douche & Failed dealmaker

upload_2019-2-3_19-12-6.png

Can't make any deals if you don't take any meetings.

upload_2019-2-3_19-16-5.png

Guess IT has only time to GOLF? When it said it had no time to golf if elected.

Dang the great Douche just stopped hiding it...LOL!

upload_2019-2-3_19-19-54.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back