Tommy Robinson Lawyer Judge didn't view evidence, Islamists threaten acid attacks on his wife

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The judge who rushed to send activist Tommy Robinson to jail did not even watch the full video in which he supposedly breached contempt of court laws, his lawyers have claimed.

Tommy Robinson Lawyer: Judge Didn’t View Evidence, Islamists Threaten Acid Attacks on His Wife
--------------------------------------------------------------------

But leave it to the leftards who want to instantly accuse someone of being guilty with no proof, no whole story etc.

From the courts, to the judge, etc paid off to plow through to the new world order they get off on a one world dominization which most idiots can't pick up on as being " globalization". Idiots like whoopi think that's a great thing because the dumb bitch doesn't get what globalization really means.

• Banned

Tommy Robinson on Tucker Reveals Inhumane Prison Treatment

Tommy lost a lot of weight 40 lb.
He was treated terribly

Tommy wa intentionally sent there to be tourmented........

People do not understand the ramificaitons of his events as leftist MSM tried to cover it over giving the leftist morons ammo by simply stating " Oh he broke the law" LMFAO..

YOU snowflak m..... s wait until there is no law and just because we have laws loons doesn't make them right .

Last edited:
I thought you guys advocated harsh treatment for criminals?

• Banned
And for more one can always search the term you see here........ it's bening kept quite by MSM leftist Trump haters often can't understand what that means or how it's done.

upload_2018-8-3_11-7-8.png

funny

I remember a 16 y/o convict, that claimed being on the team to mop the dorm thread 3 times a day was slavery.

Never met a con that liked being locked up

I thought you guys advocated harsh treatment for criminals?
So ewe think he should have been imprisoned for free speech?

A court in London has sentenced seven members of a Muslim child groominggang based in Oxford to at least 95 years in prison for raping, torturing and trafficking British girls as young as 11.

Britain: "Rape Jihad" Against Children

DENIARS PREFER TO HELP CHILDREN GET RAPED!!

YES THEY ARE THAT STUPID wait until it all rolls into the US and they get it , then again most who hate Trump, make fun of Tommy because they are so mother fkn cluless as to why this all happened to Tommy goes right over the heads of our world dummest mother fkrs of society.

funny

I remember a 16 y/o convict, that claimed being on the team to mop the dorm thread 3 times a day was slavery.

Are you really that ignorant about the circumstances of his jailing?

are you all that ignorant about prisoner mindset?

If you put them in condos, with Laz E Boys, room service, etc, pools, tennis courts, and golf course, they'd still complain.

funny

YEAH HIS FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN CERTAINLY DESERVES THAT . gawd ..................................................................>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183.jpg

The 18-week trial drew unwelcome attention to the sordid reality that police, social workers, teachers, neighbors, politicians and the media have for decades downplayed the severity of the crimes perpetrated against British children because they were afraid of being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism.

According to government estimates that are believed to be "just the tip of the iceberg," at least 2,500 British children have so far been confirmed to be victims of grooming gangs, and another 20,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation. At least 27 police forces are currently investigating 54 alleged child grooming gangs across England and Wales.

Maybe when it happens to you, your daughters, mothers, sisters. retardss won't think it's so funny any more.

funny

are you all that ignorant about prisoner mindset?

If you put them in condos, with Laz E Boys, room service, etc, pools, tennis courts, and golf course, they'd still complain.

Lets stick your pathetic ass in there . You wouldn't last 48 hrs. the WEAK can't last. they end up becoming someones bitch.

funny

He broke a law. In fact he's been convicted and jailed numerous times for various crimes from assault to mortgage fraud.

funny

YEAH HIS FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN CERTAINLY DESERVES THAT . gawd ..................................................................>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183.jpg

The 18-week trial drew unwelcome attention to the sordid reality that police, social workers, teachers, neighbors, politicians and the media have for decades downplayed the severity of the crimes perpetrated against British children because they were afraid of being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism.

According to government estimates that are believed to be "just the tip of the iceberg," at least 2,500 British children have so far been confirmed to be victims of grooming gangs, and another 20,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation. At least 27 police forces are currently investigating 54 alleged child grooming gangs across England and Wales.

Maybe when it happens to you, your daughters, mothers, sisters. retardss won't think it's so funny any more.

Robinson had nothing to do with bringing that to the public attention. He just jumped on the bandwagon from his former EDL racist platform.

Forum List

Back