Mueller’s abuses on view for the world to see

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Something struck a raw nerve in this country when 26 agents showed up with automatic weapons drawn in a pre-dawn raid to arrest Roger Stone, terrorizing his deaf wife. Suddenly, all the mumbo jumbo about special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation being objective and focused on national security melted away in the face of a police-state action so completely inexplicable.

There could be no real excuse for such a potentially dangerous, life-threatening action except to use police power for the purpose of intimidation, under the color and cover of law.

Imagine the outcry if 17 vehicles and an amphibious unit had shown up to take one of Hillary Clinton’s aides into custody for lying about whether she had a mail server. Or to pick up disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The outrage would have thundered across the country, echoed by the mainstream media. Civil libertarians would have jumped on the bandwagon. Congress would be calling for more supervision and restraints on the power of Mueller and his office.

Now, Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama appointee who put former Trump presidential campaign chairman Paul Manafort in jail without bail and gagged him, is considering putting a gag order on Stone, a former Trump campaign operative. She said this is a criminal trial, “not a public relations campaign.” So what was CNN doing at Stone’s arrest and how did they get there? The arrest and indictment of Stone are evidence of a very public relations-conscious prosecutor. What were the indictment of Russians beyond the reach of prosecution about, if not PR?

Read more at thehill.com ...

1. Stone’s neighbor gave affidavit stating the CNN truck was there 30 minutes before the raid.
2. The CNN producer at the scene worked for Comey when he was FBI chief.
3. Video shows that at least 2 FBI agents went past CNN reporter without stopping to question him indicating that they knew the purpose of CNN. Any explaination that this was an oversight is ridiculous.
4. The neighborhood was otherwise cleared of onlookers during the raid.
5. The excessive use of force was in fact deemed unnecessary as the judge released Stone on a signature bond only several hours later.

These are despotic police state tactics of the first order. This is indirect evidence that a coup d’état is ongoing. The FBI cannot be trusted. There are too many Deep State traitors and the rank and file will “just follow orders” a la Nuremberg.

funny stuff; FBI Director Wray, a Republican, appointed to high ranking positions by TWO Republicans presidents, Mueller himself a Republican, and you whine like a little child about a FBI bust. :206:

You know, Roger Stone pretty much dared the FBI & on multiple levels.
I guess Stone shouldn't have been such an arrogant asshole?

The should of hit his head on the top of the police door when they put him in the backseat, should not of been to gentle. LOL

funny stuff; FBI Director Wray, a Republican, appointed to high ranking positions by TWO Republicans presidents, Mueller himself a Republican, and you whine like a little child about a FBI bust. :206:

If you really think that reputed party affiliation has any bearing here, you're a bigger dullard than I had imagined...And brother, that's saying something.

If you really think that reputed party affiliation has any bearing here, you're a bigger dullard than I had imagined...And brother, that's saying something.
Like an alleged partisan affiliation matters deep inside the Deep State. Some people are too dumb and hypnotized to get outside their little binary box they've put themselves in.

Last edited:

for you to believe in these 'conspiracy theories' that the FBI is out to get Trump & all of his LYING ass hole associates, FOR NO REASON, only exposes you for the Trump rube that you are.

for you to believe in these 'conspiracy theories' that the FBI is out to get Trump & all of his LYING ass hole associates, FOR NO REASON, only exposes you for the Trump rube that you are.
There's no theory, they're operating right out in the open....And you're too much of a blind, bootlicking, partisan hack to look at it for what it is....Had these very things been done to your precious Boiking, moonbats like you would have shit chickens for eight years.

There's no theory, they're operating right out in the open....And you're too much of a blind, bootlicking, partisan hack to look at it for what it is....Had these very things been done to your precious Boiking, moonbats like you would have shit chickens for eight years.

Boiking? LOL

You are a fvcking retard.

You can't get over the idea that TrumPutin conspired with a foreign adversarial/enemy government to subvert a POTUS election.

Not my goddamn problem boi.

Boiking? LOL

You can't get over the idea that TrumPutin conspired with a foreign adversarial/enemy government to subvert a POTUS election.

Lol.

Boiking? LOL

Laugh out loud....You're one of the few morons that still believe Inquisitor Mueller is going to pin down Donald Trump for collusion with Russia! Hilarious! Just freakin' hilarious.
You still believe Al Gore won the 2000 presidential election...am I right?

Keep the faith, bro.

Boiking? LOL

Laugh out loud....You're one of the few morons that still believe Inquisitor Mueller is going to pin down Donald Trump for collusion with Russia! Hilarious! Just freakin' hilarious.
You still believe Al Gore won the 2000 presidential election...am I right?

Keep the faith, bro.

YOU bringing the 2000 election into this only proves you are a brain dead bitch.

Thanks for proving that.

YOU bringing the 2000 election into this only proves you are a brain dead bitch.
You know you believe this leftist urban myth....right?

Thanks for proving that.
Thanks for being so reliably stupid that you still think Trump is going to
get taken out by Inquisitor Mueller.

You are the one that brought the 2000 election into the thread; not me.
Why be such a dumb ass about it & make yourself look stupid?

I didn't say I believe Trump is going to be taken out by Mueller; you did.
There you go again; making yourself look more & more like dumb ass.

Congrats.

Forum List

Back