Tommy Robinson Lawyer Judge didn't view evidence, Islamists threaten acid attacks on his wife

I thought you guys advocated harsh treatment for criminals?
So ewe think he should have been imprisoned for free speech?

A court in London has sentenced seven members of a Muslim child groominggang based in Oxford to at least 95 years in prison for raping, torturing and trafficking British girls as young as 11.

Britain: "Rape Jihad" Against Children

DENIARS PREFER TO HELP CHILDREN GET RAPED!!

YES THEY ARE THAT STUPID wait until it all rolls into the US and they get it , then again most who hate Trump, make fun of Tommy because they are so mother fkn cluless as to why this all happened to Tommy goes right over the heads of our world dummest mother fkrs of society.

Who is denying those crimes? No one.

funny

I remember a 16 y/o convict, that claimed being on the team to mop the dorm thread 3 times a day was slavery.

Never met a con that liked being locked up
Are you really that ignorant about the circumstances of his jailing?

are you all that ignorant about prisoner mindset?

If you put them in condos, with Laz E Boys, room service, etc, pools, tennis courts, and golf course, they'd still complain.

Lets stick your pathetic ass in there . You wouldn't last 48 hrs. the WEAK can't last. they end up becoming someones bitch.

Yet you advocate that for illegal immigrant families.

Well, that is certainly one vote for cruel and unusual punishment meted out for thought crimes.

I bet you just can't wait for the gulags here in the states!

What thought crimes are you talking about?

What "cruel and unusual punishment" was meted out?

funny

I remember a 16 y/o convict, that claimed being on the team to mop the dorm thread 3 times a day was slavery.

YEAH HIS FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN CERTAINLY DESERVES THAT . gawd ..................................................................>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183.jpg

The 18-week trial drew unwelcome attention to the sordid reality that police, social workers, teachers, neighbors, politicians and the media have for decades downplayed the severity of the crimes perpetrated against British children because they were afraid of being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism.

According to government estimates that are believed to be "just the tip of the iceberg," at least 2,500 British children have so far been confirmed to be victims of grooming gangs, and another 20,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation. At least 27 police forces are currently investigating 54 alleged child grooming gangs across England and Wales.

Maybe when it happens to you, your daughters, mothers, sisters. retardss won't think it's so funny any more.

Robinson had nothing to do with bringing that to the public attention. He just jumped on the bandwagon from his former EDL racist platform.

If you can't stand what the fkr says how in the fk do you know anything about him other than what your LEFTIST TRUMP Hating stupid fk media told you .
You leftist stupid asses constantly believe the WRONG FKN INFORMATION you are FED LIES GAWD MOTHE RFKN DAM!!!

wake the hell up !!

So what does this little bitch Robinson want to do? Just run around kicking up hatred of other people? He seems to be a worthless waste of the air we breathe.

To the right, he is the Messiah of anti-Islam bigots, faithfully fueling their scapegoating instincts since hating Muslims and immigrants is the popular thing. To the rest of the world, he's a petty crook, founder of the neo-Nazi group EDL, and Britain's Pergida chapter. Not a nice fellow, but if he stokes yer hate he's yer man.

funny

YEAH HIS FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN CERTAINLY DESERVES THAT . gawd ..................................................................>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183.jpg

The 18-week trial drew unwelcome attention to the sordid reality that police, social workers, teachers, neighbors, politicians and the media have for decades downplayed the severity of the crimes perpetrated against British children because they were afraid of being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism.

According to government estimates that are believed to be "just the tip of the iceberg," at least 2,500 British children have so far been confirmed to be victims of grooming gangs, and another 20,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation. At least 27 police forces are currently investigating 54 alleged child grooming gangs across England and Wales.

Maybe when it happens to you, your daughters, mothers, sisters. retardss won't think it's so funny any more.

Robinson had nothing to do with bringing that to the public attention. He just jumped on the bandwagon from his former EDL racist platform.

If you can't stand what the fkr says how in the fk do you know anything about him other than what your LEFTIST TRUMP Hating stupid fk media told you .
You leftist stupid asses constantly believe the WRONG FKN INFORMATION you are FED LIES GAWD MOTHE RFKN DAM!!!

wake the hell up !!

Can you construct even a clause without f,k, and n in it?

Robinson's record speaks for itself. It's out there in the public for you to view.

So what does this little bitch Robinson want to do? Just run around kicking up hatred of other people? He seems to be a worthless waste of the air we breathe.

To the right, he is the Messiah of anti-Islam bigots, faithfully fueling their scapegoating instincts since hating Muslims and immigrants is the popular thing. To the rest of the world, he's a petty crook, founder of the neo-Nazi group EDL, and Britain's Pergida chapter. Not a nice fellow, but if he stokes yer hate he's yer man.

So being against child rape makes one an anti Muslim bigot! That’s great to know. Guess I better say I am for child rape to avoid that label huh?

So ewe think he should have been imprisoned for free speech?

Except he wasn't.
Sure he was!

:lol:

If he was Antifa, arrested for free speech you would be applauding it! Britain has specific laws regarding courts. Robinson pleaded guilty. He is no innocent. He is using this to gin up anti-immigrant/anti-muslim ferver among his followers. Like his kind did to Jews earlier.

So being against child rape makes one an anti Muslim bigot! That’s great to know. Guess I better say I am for child rape to avoid that label huh?

And who claimed that? Ah...you.

funny

183.jpg

wake the hell up !!

Robinson's record speaks for itself. It's out there in the public for you to view.

Its worth recalling that his first spell inside was for attacking a policeman who tried to stop him beating up his girlfriend. He kicked the copper in the head.

What a hero this character is.

If you are really concerned about stopping child rape and trafficking - here are people who are REALLY trying to do something: The Fight for Freedom: 7 Organizations Combatting Human Trafficking

But they aren't demonizing Muslims. Is that a problem for you?

If you are really concerned about stopping child rape and trafficking - here are people who are REALLY trying to do something: The Fight for Freedom: 7 Organizations Combatting Human Trafficking

But they aren't demonizing Muslims. Is that a problem for you?

So pointing out child rape is demonizing Muslims? Why is that?

funny

Are you really that ignorant about the circumstances of his jailing?

are you all that ignorant about prisoner mindset?

If you put them in condos, with Laz E Boys, room service, etc, pools, tennis courts, and golf course, they'd still complain.
you could have just said yes, you know absolutely nothing.

funny

183.jpg

wake the hell up !!

Its worth recalling that his first spell inside was for attacking a policeman who tried to stop him beating up his girlfriend. He kicked the copper in the head.

What a hero this character is.

I guess it's ok that he's a violent woman beating thug as long as he hates the right people.

Forum List

Back