Tomi Lahren: "Men are Trash".

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021

As a man, I disagree with her 100%. As a man, I am also grateful to her for being on the anti-Progressive side of the Culture War.

Of course Tomi Lahren views men with contempt. Of course, she would likely not do anything in order to defend men from prejudice and discrimination. Nevertheless, it so happens, that her political activism has been very beneficial to men as an unintended consequence.

Dislike of men is present in both Progressive and Conservative circles. The difference is that among Progressives it is an order of magnitude more common. Too many Progressives view men as the gender of oppressors. Too many Progressives claim that all men are complicit in some form of oppression of women. Too many Progressives support Misandry as an ideology. Too many Progressives support Presumption of Guilt for men. Progressive Social Media such as TikTok censors anyone who talks about men's issues, while Conservative Social Media welcomes every perspective. Even if there would be discrimination against men under Conservative policy, under Progressive policy it would be much worse.

Paradoxically, even Conservative activists who dislike men unintentionally help men. These activists have many reasons to fight Culture War against Progressives -- to Keep America Great, to lower taxation, etc. None of these reasons involve helping men or fighting Misandry. Nevertheless, this is one of the most positive end results of their activism.

A broad who claims all her friends are perfectly good people and men are the problem

Shocker

A broad from the dawn of time just called with a similar list of demands
I wouldn't even bother with her ...
ggggyyhhh.gif

my girls great .....they're all pain in the asses in thier own ways...the trick is finding one that's atleast half sane

As a man, I disagree with her 100%. As a man, I am also grateful to her for being on the anti-Progressive side of the Culture War.

Of course Tomi Lahren views men with contempt. Of course, she would likely not do anything in order to defend men from prejudice and discrimination. Nevertheless, it so happens, that her political activism has been very beneficial to men as an unintended consequence.

Dislike of men is present in both Progressive and Conservative circles. The difference is that among Progressives it is an order of magnitude more common. Too many Progressives view men as the gender of oppressors. Too many Progressives claim that all men are complicit in some form of oppression of women. Too many Progressives support Misandry as an ideology. Too many Progressives support Presumption of Guilt for men. Progressive Social Media such as TikTok censors anyone who talks about men's issues, while Conservative Social Media welcomes every perspective. Even if there would be discrimination against men under Conservative policy, under Progressive policy it would be much worse.

Paradoxically, even Conservative activists who dislike men unintentionally help men. These activists have many reasons to fight Culture War against Progressives -- to Keep America Great, to lower taxation, etc. None of these reasons involve helping men or fighting Misandry. Nevertheless, this is one of the most positive end results of their activism.

Conservatives have their own prejudices, for example the current trend characterizing all homosexuals as child molesters or at least “groomers”.

There's something about this that seems like ...:bs1:

...for one thing isn't she older and married these days..

Last edited:
I take this to mean that she is (and all her bee-utiful "attractive" friends are) complaining over the lack of attention they are getting from men as "attractive" as they are. The "I'M HEEEERE...YOU CAN ADORE ME NOW!!!!!" syndrome.

In this new woke society, flirting by men can be construed as an assault. Women use their Vjays as an ATM. The courts are still heavily biased against men so God forbid a man lands in a court against a woman (unless he's really wealthy).

Men just aren't as willing to take the abuse any longer. More and more guys are saying "F" that and just pursuing careers or hobbies and staying single and away from all the drama. I hear it often from single guys. It really has become too complicated. So glad I'm not in that game any more.

interesting how the responses tend to support and validate what she is saying in the video

I mean.. you know.. I have seen men mistreat women throughout my life.. My father was a good person for the most part but there were problems in their marriage that I know were not all my mother's fault, even though 9 times out of 10 I always thought (b4 I began examing things carefully..) that they were her fault/probably her fault.. But in any case, I have seen men being so awful toward women, the women feared for their lives and went to all kinds of trouble, even homelessness, to get the hell away from them.

72% of homeless women are in that sitution due to domestic violence (Is this one reason men have little to no compassion for the homeless? you wonder..). Men need to learn how to talk things out instead of.. i dunno.. a lot of them just play mind games and expect women to put upt with it.. and everything else they do. And some are true Neanderthals and do more than just play mind games..

Forum List

Back