Is Andrew Tate's popularity among young men a result of male bashing?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Recently, our friend Andrew Tate has reached 7.7 million followers on Twitter. On TikTok, hashtag #andrewtate had 19 billion views until it was banned. Tucker Carlson's interview of Andrew Tate amassed 107 million views -- one of the most popular interviews ever. In short, Andrew Tate is popular. WOW!

In order to understand popularity of Andrew Tate, we must understand his audience -- young men. In recent decades there has been a lot of misunderstandings about the nature of men. In Progressive Circles, men are viewed as oppressors, pigs, garbage, and generally as moral inferiors. This is false. Men are Human. Men are Women's Equals and partners in Society. All Genders have unique strengths, but genders are equal. Even though many feminists make negative and slanderous generalizations about men, the Dictionary Definition of Feminism also reaffirms the fact that men are Equals of Women.

Given that men are Women's Equals, it follows that a Society which views men as the morally inferior gender is a Society in which Evil is accepted and viewed as Virtue. Once again, there is no morally inferior gender. It should come to no surprise that many men do not like those who view them as the morally inferior gender. It should come to no surprise that many men like Andrew Tate due to the simple fact that misandrists do not like him. Even if his ideas had no other value, the fact that he is strongly disliked by misandrists should be enough for many men to view him as their friend.

As many misandrists point out, Andrew Tate does have many problematic and perhaps even misogynistic views. Men who believe in Gender Equality should support him without agreeing with all of his views. As soon as Misandry will become as socially unacceptable as Misogyny, I will publicly denounce Andrew Tate, InCels, and MGTOWs!

Last edited:
Yes, to an extent. This is one of the many absolutely stupid cultural errors the American Left has made over the last decade or two.

The first day I saw the term "toxic masculinity", I had a feeling this whole topic was going to go downhill.

The American Left simply refuses to understand that one action can create an equal and opposite reaction. Or worse.

Forum List

Back