Tom Brady should sue the NFL for defamation of character

Funny how many of you don't seem to think that Hillary not turning over HER e-mails doesn't mean that she's guilty of anything even though by law she was required to do so...but you are convinced that not turning HIS e-mails over means that Tom Brady is guilty even though he's not legally required to.

Someone want to explain to me why that makes sense to you?

Imagine the court system saying, "You're "probably" guilty, so we're sending you to prison."

The damage to Brady's reputation should be worth at least a half a billion dollars.

Just shows the NFL is no different than the WWE when it comes to stirring the shit pot to get more interest in the entertainment industry.

This was not a US criminal court. The NFL has a different standard of proof than the US criminal justice system; just as the civil court system does. DE AL WITHOUT IT. Take whatever penalties the league deals out and move on. Your team is the spoiled little rich kid of the NFL.

I'm a Redskins fan. We got raped for $37 million in cap space for doing something that was totally LEGAL when we did it. We've got a reason to be pissed. You guys don't.

This was not a US criminal court. The NFL has a different standard of proof than the US criminal justice system; just as the civil court system does. DE AL WITHOUT IT. Take whatever penalties the league deals out and move on. Your team is the spoiled little rich kid of the NFL.

I'm a Redskins fan. We got raped for $37 million in cap space for doing something that was totally LEGAL when we did it. We've got a reason to be pissed. You guys don't.
^ THAT!!!

Imagine the court system saying, "You're "probably" guilty, so we're sending you to prison."

The damage to Brady's reputation should be worth at least a half a billion dollars.

Just shows the NFL is no different than the WWE when it comes to stirring the shit pot to get more interest in the entertainment industry.

The biggest penalty the Redskins have is their owner.

So the penalty for the Pats. I think a big fine, a loss of a draft pick. Brady suspended 4 games up to one year and a fine, Brady will appeal and get his suspension cut in half.

The NFL will have to come down hard to keep the integrity of the game.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-07/brady-faces-nfl-discipline-for-awareness-of-deflated-footballs

Brady refused to provide his e-mails, text messages and phone records, investigators said. He initially laughed off the allegations the day after the AFC championship game, when a report about underinflated footballs first emerged, then said three days later that it was a “very serious topic” because it affected the integrity of the sport.

As close to an admission of guilt as one can get, it seems to me. Of course, he could sue and then the NFL could supeona his e-mails. I doubt he wants that, now does he?

there sure are some patriot fans here all burthurt over their idol being torn down.:biggrin:

the Brady/Belicheat worshippers are all butthurt here to be bothered with pesky little facts. hee hee.

you forgot the part where they were caught filming another team as well. Cheaters they are known to be.

You forgot Jerry Rice admitting to using stick'em his entire career, you forgot teams piping sound during games, you forgot illegal practices that teams get caught doing every year. You forgot teams that have bounties setup against other teams. Then you have the use of PEDs that are practiced.

Seems you forgot a lot of ways teams cheat and only concentrate on one.
deflect much? Lets stay on-topic shall we. Why do i get the impression arguing is personal w/ you shit stain?

Thats because Pooper here hates having his ass handed to him on a platter and getting checkmated when the game is over.He evades facts and changes the subject when he is cornered and losing an argument and has to resort to name calling.:biggrin:

He is so burrthurt over all this as many Brady/Belicheat worshippers are here.The truth hurts and he cant deal with it.:biggrin:

How could you leave out Belicheats name in there dude? after all,Belicheat was the one who mentored him how to cheat.:biggrin:

you forgot the part where they were caught filming another team as well. Cheaters they are known to be.

You forgot Jerry Rice admitting to using stick'em his entire career, you forgot teams piping sound during games, you forgot illegal practices that teams get caught doing every year. You forgot teams that have bounties setup against other teams. Then you have the use of PEDs that are practiced.

Seems you forgot a lot of ways teams cheat and only concentrate on one.
deflect much? Lets stay on-topic shall we. Why do i get the impression arguing is personal w/ you shit stain?

Thats because Pooper here hates having his ass handed to him on a platter and getting checkmated when the game is over.He evades facts and changes the subject when he is cornered and losing an argument and has to resort to name calling.:biggrin:

He is so burrthurt over all this as many Brady/Belicheat worshippers are here.The truth hurts and he cant deal with it.:biggrin:
^ that

:D

WqrYMlm.jpg

comedy gold,great stuff.watch pooper and the other brady/belicheat worshippers change the subject again since you cornered them here.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::haha::haha::haha::haha::udaman:

I was wondering how long it would be before TROLLSTYLE would come here to join pooper and the other Belicheat/brady apologists to whine in defeat knowing their idols legacys have been teared down.

Looks like I got my answer.:biggrin: The only other Belicheat/Brady lover I havent seen come around here to cry in defeat about all this yet is chrissy troll.

Or has he come out of the woodwork also and showed his butthurt as well and I just did not know about it?:biggrin:

The patriot lovers here always ignore facts that the pats get special treatment all other teams dont. take for example how sean peyton of the saints was suspended for a year for his role in bountygate.

funny how he gets suspended for that ONE THING,yet belicheat just gets a mere slap on the wrist all the time and CONSTANTLY breaks the rules year after year and yet he gets off scott free constantly all the time.

No surprise there at all. Goodel has his head up Krafts ass.Kraft is a very powerful and influential man.money talks.

all the other teams in the NFL should unite and have a lawsuit filed to have kraft lose ownership of that team and have Belicheat and Brady banned from the pro football hall of fame.

If pete rose is banned for baseball,then the pro football hall of fame will be the hall of SHAME if they allow these to cheaters and liars to go into it.

Looks like you had your ass handed to you on a platter there Hangover.:biggrin:

Stick to politics hangover,thats something you actually know something about.something you are good at.here your in the big leagues,not in the minor leagues anymore.

Like all brady/belicheat worshippers,your not ready for the major leagues.:lmao:

ahh another cheatriot fan who is butthurt.:biggrin:
With numerous references to butt fucking, it's clear you're really into it. But Brady and the Pats have the rings and the trophy. too bad for you , gay boy.

With numerous references to butt fucking, it's clear you're really into it. But Brady and the Pats have the rings and the trophy. too bad for you , gay boy.

So you believe that Brady wasn't involved and couldn't tell the balls were under inflated? I find that pretty tough to believe. I also don't believe the most meticulous coach in the NFL, the guy that controls the way a player combs their hair, didn't know.

ohh the truth hurts.lol hey thats all i ever heard when i said pete the cheat took a payoff to throw the superbowl was i was butthurt by posters so that name just kinda stuck in after hearing it so much.:biggrin:

Now I see why people say you are just like USMBS resident troll rightwinger who i take to school all the time,just like him,you evade facts and change the topic when cornered as does pooper who has come on to pat you on the back.lol

only difference between you and USMBS resident troll rightwinger,is you dont ignore facts about government corruption and our real history.lol

again stick with politics,your not capable of playing with the big boys in the majors here in the sports section and need to go back to the minor leagues.hee hee

oh and seeing how you kiss brady and belicheats ass all the time,you need to look in the mirror when calling someone gayboy.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::rofl:

Last edited:
just like rightwinger,pooper and other brady and belicheat worshippers,you play dodgeball when cornered with facts how they should be banned just as rose is from baseball.:biggrin: the cheatriots are right up there in league with the chicago white sox scandal that brought down baseball and like many brady/belicheat worshippers,your in denial mode.

they may have the rings and trophys but they are in the SAME CATAGORY as Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,and Mark Mcguire are,players who had to cheat and lie to achive their greatness and that little truth hurts your feelings.here is a kleenex to go cry in now to deal with the truth.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::rofl:

Last edited:
I hear your pain, I'm a Raider fan, a four win season is considered good.

I was a big fan of you owner before his passing. He and Snyder are the only 2 NFL owners I have any respect for. The 2 men who refuse to buy into the "New Age NFL" BS.

I'll take a winless season if the team is built the right way. Unfortunately Snyder appears to be bowing to the pressure of the other owners and the league. That may make my days as a Redskins fan numbered.

Any openings in Raider Nation?

I hear your pain, I'm a Raider fan, a four win season is considered good.

I was a big fan of you owner before his passing. He and Snyder are the only 2 NFL owners I have any respect for. The 2 men who refuse to buy into the "New Age NFL" BS.

I'll take a winless season if the team is built the right way. Unfortunately Snyder appears to be bowing to the pressure of the other owners and the league. That may make my days as a Redskins fan numbered.

Any openings in Raider Nation?

Always room in Raider Nation. I,loved Al Davis, the renegade was a great owner, in his last few years his age caused him to make some bad decisions. Davis made being a fan fun.

Forum List

Back