Tom Brady should sue the NFL for defamation of character

the cheatriots have now
I hear your pain, I'm a Raider fan, a four win season is considered good.

I was a big fan of you owner before his passing. He and Snyder are the only 2 NFL owners I have any respect for. The 2 men who refuse to buy into the "New Age NFL" BS.

I'll take a winless season if the team is built the right way. Unfortunately Snyder appears to be bowing to the pressure of the other owners and the league. That may make my days as a Redskins fan numbered.

Any openings in Raider Nation?

Cheatriots nation has now taken the mantle from the Raiders as the most dirtiest and classless team in the NFL.:lmao:

especially since traiter Al is no longer the owner of the Raiders. With traiter Al gone and rotting in hell,Kraft has now taken the trophy from him as the most classless owner.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

the OP of this thread is hysterical because Brady would lose his ass in court if he tried the fact so many former NFL greats have called the cheatriots out.:lol:

so many of them would not be calling him out if it were not true.:lol:

we even have Bradys idol Joe Montana saying he is a cheater and Don Shula,the winningest coach of all time calling Belicheck,BeliCHEAT.

That has got to be the ultimate embarrassement and humilation for brady having his own idol call him out for his cheating.

"rolls on floor laughing."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hear your pain, I'm a Raider fan, a four win season is considered good.

I was a big fan of you owner before his passing. He and Snyder are the only 2 NFL owners I have any respect for. The 2 men who refuse to buy into the "New Age NFL" BS.

I'll take a winless season if the team is built the right way. Unfortunately Snyder appears to be bowing to the pressure of the other owners and the league. That may make my days as a Redskins fan numbered.

Any openings in Raider Nation?

I'm glad you feel that way. I wish more teams fans felt just like you do. I think the Rams and 9ers and Cardinals should all follow this montra!

:clap:

Always room in Raider Nation. I,loved Al Davis, the renegade was a great owner, in his last few years his age caused him to make some bad decisions. Davis made being a fan fun.

Snyder made it fun, at least in the offseason. Now we don't even get that. We drafted a fucking OG at #5 in the first round this year. Snyder is buying into the same BS as Kraft, Mara, etc..... and its passing me off to the point where I may not be able to root for the team I've followed my entire life.

I'm glad you feel that way. I wish more teams fans felt just like you do. I think the Rams and 9ers and Cardinals should all follow this mantra!

Let's make sure we agree on the "Right Way" to build a team..... it's through free agency, not the draft. It's about star players not a 53 man roster where nobody has ever heard of 45 of the players (a Patriots specialty). It's about domination of opponents, not squeaking out last minute wins.

Always room in Raider Nation. I,loved Al Davis, the renegade was a great owner, in his last few years his age caused him to make some bad decisions. Davis made being a fan fun.

Snyder made it fun, at least in the offseason. Now we don't even get that. We drafted a fucking OG at #5 in the first round this year. Snyder is buying into the same BS as Kraft, Mara, etc..... and its passing me off to the point where I may not be able to root for the team I've followed my entire life.

The smart play is to become a Seahawk fan. We haven't lost a single game by more than 10 points in 3 years. Nearly all of our few losses have been for less than a TD. Tthat translates into the fact that we have been IN every game we have played till the end for those same three years. Three years ago..deep into playoffs including beating your Skins in your stadium. Two years ago...won Super Bowl Last season...one bad play from winning the Super Bowl. This season looks as good or better than last season's team. We just got Jimmy Graham from the Saints. It will be a fun year no doubt. Ya...become a "12". You won't regret it.

I'm glad you feel that way. I wish more teams fans felt just like you do. I think the Rams and 9ers and Cardinals should all follow this mantra!

Let's make sure we agree on the "Right Way" to build a team..... it's through free agency, not the draft. It's about star players not a 53 man roster where nobody has ever heard of 45 of the players (a Patriots specialty). It's about domination of opponents, not squeaking out last minute wins.

You mean like our trade for Jimmy Graham? Sweet! Hawks have more stars than not. It's ALL in the training and coaching. Many of our former trainees ...some/many undrafted and low rounders are off on other teams making MILLIONS thanks to the technique they learned as Seahawks. Our coaches are in high demand all over the league. That spells success "The Right Way".

The smart play is to become a Seahawk fan. We haven't lost a single game by more than 10 points in 3 years. Nearly all of our few losses have been for less than a TD. Tthat translates into the fact that we have been IN every game we have played till the end for those same three years. Three years ago..deep into playoffs including beating your Skins in your stadium. Two years ago...won Super Bowl Last season...one bad play from winning the Super Bowl. This season looks as good or better than last season's team. We just got Jimmy Graham from the Saints. It will be a fun year no doubt. Ya...become a "12". You won't regret it.

If I were a Seahawks fan I'd have shot myself in the head the night of the Super Bowl. An entire season wasted on a play call the stupid dad running the Midget team in town would never make.

If you read the last post I made in this thread you'll realize I'm not a fan of parity. I'd rather root for a team that is getting blown out or blowing the other team out at the end of the first quarter. That way I don't waste 3 hours on a game where the Right team loses on the last play/drive. I'm a Win-lose guy not someone who has any interest in competition.

If I were a Seahawks fan I'd have shot myself in the head the night of the Super Bowl. An entire season wasted on a play call the stupid dad running the Midget team in town would never make.

If you read the last post I made in this thread you'll realize I'm not a fan of parity. I'd rather root for a team that is getting blown out or blowing the other team out at the end of the first quarter. That way I don't waste 3 hours on a game where the Right team loses on the last play/drive. I'm a Win-lose guy not someone who has any interest in competition.

Let me refer you back to the previous SB. Seahawks 43 Donkeys 8. Good enough?

Also the Hawks had NUMEROUS crippling injuries on defense especially in the defensive backfield allowing Brady back in the SB throwing against scrubs. Sadly we were in tatters and the team that showed up wasn't half the strength it would have been if healthy. You are right..it is hard to watch your once proud team playing on their knees. Still they almost pulled it off in spite of the many stars that had fallen and left the game to the backups.

Last edited:

The team I measure all others against is the 1991-92 Washington Redskins. 14-2 (could have easily been 16-0). Their average game was a 16+ point WIN. They shut out 3 of the first 4 teams they played. That spread INCREASED in the playoffs.

The roster included two starting receivers who should be in the HOF (1 already is). 4 of the 5 starting offensive linemen should be in the HOF. The number 1 CB is one of the greatest in NFL history. Their kicker outscored an entire NFL team (Indianapolis) that year. The defense knocked Jim Kelly out of the Super Bowl.

I want the team I root fir to want to be THAT type of team; not a "just good enough" team like the Patriots.

The team I measure all others against is the 1991-92 Washington Redskins. 14-2 (could have easily been 16-0). Their average game was a 16+ point WIN. They shut out 3 of the first 4 teams they played. That spread INCREASED in the playoffs.

The roster included two starting receivers who should be in the HOF (1 already is). 4 of the 5 starting offensive linemen should be in the HOF. The number 1 CB is one of the greatest in NFL history. Their kicker outscored an entire NFL team (Indianapolis) that year. The defense knocked Jim Kelly out of the Super Bowl.

I want the team I root fir to want to be THAT type of team; not a "just good enough" team like the Patriots.

That's why I keep harping on the importance of coaching and training, I had better add..having a genius of a GM. The days of any team loading up with known super stars is long gone. The only way to accumulate star players is to develop them from within your own system. Our now famous Legion of Boom was developed almost entirely of very low and undrafted picks. The only relatively high pick was Earl Thomas and he was worth the pick unlike most high picks in the NFL that never prove their worth. Like a certain Robby Three Gees. A pick like that can cripple a team. There is so much investment in a pick like RGIII that if he doesn't produce or gets a serious injury the team cannot make up for that anchor dragging them down. Compare the Skin's situation to finding a Russell Wilson in the third round and paying him half a million average for three years. The Hawks didn't even have to get a bunch of star O-Linemen to protect him leaving a mountain of cap to develop a stellar defense.

That's why I keep harping on the importance of coaching and training, I had better add..having a genius of a GM. The days of any team loading up with known super stars is long gone. The only way to accumulate star players is to develop them from within your own system. Our now famous Legion of Boom was developed almost entirely of very low and undrafted picks. The only relatively high pick was Earl Thomas and he was worth the pick unlike most high picks in the NFL that never prove their worth. Like a certain Robby Three Gees. A pick like that can cripple a team. There is so much investment in a pick like RGIII that if he doesn't produce or gets a serious injury the team cannot make up for that anchor dragging them down. Compare the Skin's situation to finding a Russell Wilson in the third round and paying him half a million average for three years. The Hawks didn't even have to get a bunch of star O-Linemen to protect him leaving a mountain of cap to develop a stellar defense.

There's the difference between us.....

YOU have bought into the new era NFL because your team has bought into it.

Jack Kent Cook never did. Daniel Snyder didn't from 1999 until the league (especially Giants owner John Mara - the head of the competition committee) raped the Redskins franchise a couple years ago to the tune of $37 Million in cap space over totally legal transactions.

Prior to that we at least won the offseason every year. Now we don't even do that. It's a 365 day a year joke to follow the franchise now. In the 1980's we were FEARED. Now we're a joke. Even if we go 16-0 we'll be a joke; because we've given up on everything this team used to believe in.

so very true.

Every year Davis would go out and find free agents, trade and draft, he made it interesting until the early 2000's the. His mind started to go up until then, no owner liked to deal with him because they always got the short end of a trade.

Not that I remotely want you to be a Patriots fan, but if you want a dominant team why on earth wouldn't you be? The Patriots have had a 14 year run of extreme dominance and their stats during that time have been extraordinarily impressive. Brady has the highest winning percentage of any QB to ever play the game. The next highest is Montana. They have the same number of losses (47), but Brady has 43 more wins, despite missing all of 2008 to injury.

In 2007, the Pats went 16-0, averaged a 19.69 point win margin, had 8 pro bowlers and 9 AP all-pros.

Not that I remotely want you to be a Patriots fan, but if you want a dominant team why on earth wouldn't you be? The Patriots have had a 14 year run of extreme dominance and their stats during that time have been extraordinarily impressive. Brady has the highest winning percentage of any QB to ever play the game. The next highest is Montana. They have the same number of losses (47), but Brady has 43 more wins, despite missing all of 2008 to injury.

In 2007, the Pats went 16-0, averaged a 19.69 point win margin, had 8 pro bowlers and 9 AP all-pros.

Don't worry I could never root for the Patriots.

So far as I'm concerned anything g that's happened in the NFL since the 1994 CBA is tainted.

Your team lost the Super Bowl in 2007/08 so that perfect season wasn't. Besides I seem to remember something about video taping issues that year.

Your QB is a sixth round loser. I wouldn't want him in DC if the Patriots were giving him away.

Don't worry I could never root for the Patriots.

So far as I'm concerned anything g that's happened in the NFL since the 1994 CBA is tainted.

Your team lost the Super Bowl in 2007/08 so that perfect season wasn't. Besides I seem to remember something about video taping issues that year.

Your QB is a sixth round loser. I wouldn't want him in DC if the Patriots were giving him away.

You're a really weird dude.

This may be the end of Brady's run. He isn't getting any younger and as he ages his arm strength deteriorates. It is obvious that he needed an illegal ball to get the grip he needs and now that will be impossible. No more soft balls for the NE receivers to grab. The RBs will have to hang on to a much slipperier unforgiving rock also. NE poo poo's the effects of a deflated ball but we will see this season won't we. If NE all of a sudden is the victim of tipped balls and fumblitis and Brady's completion percentage drops we can be sure the media won't fumble the opportunity to jump on it and point out how a legal ball makes all the difference in Brady's world.

This may be the end of Brady's run. He isn't getting any younger and as he ages his arm strength deteriorates. It is obvious that he needed an illegal ball to get the grip he needs and now that will be impossible. No more soft balls for the NE receivers to grab. The RBs will have to hang on to a much slipperier unforgiving rock also. NE poo poo's the effects of a deflated ball but we will see this season won't we. If NE all of a sudden is the victim of tipped balls and fumblitis and Brady's completion percentage drops we can be sure the media won't fumble the opportunity to jump on it and point out how a legal ball makes all the difference in Brady's world.

A legal ball...like the ones used in their second half blowout of the Colts? Or like the ones used when they were the first team in Super Bowl history to come back from being down 10 points in the second half?

Forum List

Back