Tom Brady should sue the NFL for defamation of character

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Imagine the court system saying, "You're "probably" guilty, so we're sending you to prison."

The damage to Brady's reputation should be worth at least a half a billion dollars.

Just shows the NFL is no different than the WWE when it comes to stirring the shit pot to get more interest in the entertainment industry.

Imagine the court system saying, "You're "probably" guilty, so we're sending you to prison."

The damage to Brady's reputation should be worth at least a half a billion dollars.

Just shows the NFL is no different than the WWE when it comes to stirring the shit pot to get more interest in the entertainment industry.

People go to prison on circumstantial evidence all the time. Drama Queen!

Truth is stranger than fiction.....

Patriots victory parade look at the belt

wwepatriotsbelt.jpg

This is not a criminal court. The NFL has been using the standard of civil cases for the last 7-8 years and that standard is "probably". It's the same standard that has been used for every NFL investigation for almost a decade. The Wells report phrases it the way they did because that is the legalese language that describes the standard according to the NFL and civil law. In pain English, it means "guilty".

ahh another cheatriot fan who is butthurt.:biggrin:

Maybe Tom Shady should give up all his e-mails? I wonder why he isn't? Cheatriots do it again!

CIvil vs. Criminal. Learn the difference. You're welcome.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-07/brady-faces-nfl-discipline-for-awareness-of-deflated-footballs

Brady refused to provide his e-mails, text messages and phone records, investigators said. He initially laughed off the allegations the day after the AFC championship game, when a report about underinflated footballs first emerged, then said three days later that it was a “very serious topic” because it affected the integrity of the sport.

As close to an admission of guilt as one can get, it seems to me. Of course, he could sue and then the NFL could supeona his e-mails. I doubt he wants that, now does he?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-07/brady-faces-nfl-discipline-for-awareness-of-deflated-footballs

Brady refused to provide his e-mails, text messages and phone records, investigators said. He initially laughed off the allegations the day after the AFC championship game, when a report about underinflated footballs first emerged, then said three days later that it was a “very serious topic” because it affected the integrity of the sport.

As close to an admission of guilt as one can get, it seems to me. Of course, he could sue and then the NFL could supeona his e-mails. I doubt he wants that, now does he?
Just delete the e-mails and the server they are on, nothing could be proven.

you forgot the part where they were caught filming another team as well. Cheaters they are known to be.

You forgot Jerry Rice admitting to using stick'em his entire career, you forgot teams piping sound during games, you forgot illegal practices that teams get caught doing every year. You forgot teams that have bounties setup against other teams. Then you have the use of PEDs that are practiced.

Seems you forgot a lot of ways teams cheat and only concentrate on one.

you forgot the part where they were caught filming another team as well. Cheaters they are known to be.

You forgot Jerry Rice admitting to using stick'em his entire career, you forgot teams piping sound during games, you forgot illegal practices that teams get caught doing every year. You forgot teams that have bounties setup against other teams. Then you have the use of PEDs that are practiced.

deflect much? Lets stay on-topic shall we. Why do i get the impression arguing is personal w/ you shit stain?

deflect much? Lets stay on-topic shall we. Why do i get the impression arguing is personal w/ you shit stain?

I am on topic, are you going to call all teams cheaters? Because they all do. Sorry you aren't bright enough to understand simple english.

You are here strictly for my entertainment, please don't think you are anything more than that.

Forum List

Back