Brady Isn't the Only One

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I find it rather amazing that the NFL attack dogs, and many Americans are blaming Tom Brady for the use of deflated footballs in the AFC championship game last year. Yes, the Patriots won the game 45 to 7. And yes, Brady could feel the footballs and ascertain that they has less air in them than usual. But so could anyone else on the field that day who was touching those footballs.

This would include the running backs, the receivers, the center, the officials, and in a few cases, some of the guys on the defense (1st half), the Seattle Seahawks. Why is nobody talking about all of those guys ?
thinking.gif

It might also be noted that it is the receivers and running backs, are who have most to gain from deflated footballs, by being better able to catch the ball, and grasp the ball tightly, and avoid fumbling it.

Lastly, Brady's effectiveness was higher in the second half (with fully inflated footballs), which kind of makes the whole "issue" look more like not much of an issue.

Yet who is it that always demands they be adjusted? Who lied straight faced when asked about it?
I find it rather amazing that the NFL attack dogs, and many Americans are blaming Tom Brady for the use of deflated footballs in the AFC championship game last year. Yes, the Patriots won the game 45 to 7. And yes, Brady could feel the footballs and ascertain that they has less air in them than usual. But so could anyone else on the field that day who was touching those footballs.

This would include the running backs, the receivers, the center, the officials, and in a few cases, some of the guys on the defense (1st half), the Seattle Seahawks. Why is nobody talking about all of those guys ?
thinking.gif

It might also be noted that it is the receivers and running backs, are who have most to gain from deflated footballs, by being better able to catch the ball, and grasp the ball tightly, and avoid fumbling it.

Lastly, Brady's effectiveness was higher in the second half (with fully inflated footballs), which kind of makes the whole "issue" look more like not much of an issue.

Deflategate is old news. Looks like ESPN is pushing the idea that Iggles coach Chip Kelly is racist for cutting all the good black players and replacing them with....

Wait for it....

Even better Black players.

thinking.gif

What do do the Seahawks have to do with this conversation?

OP is an idiot.

PS Russell Wilson has huge hands. Not those dainty little fag hands like Brady. Russell doesn't need an unfair advantage gripping the ball.

Rady refused to allow the league to see his phone, texts, and emails. Glad others still had some.

What is REALLY disappointing about this is that Brady LIED. Now they, the radio guys, are all talking about him getting suspended a number of games this season. I'm wondering if this will effect Brady's chances of making it back to the playoffs this season.

thinking.gif

All good points in replys to the OP.:thup:.Just to add on to this-

Okay your new around here so I'll go easy on you here.

As i have said time and time before,the deflated balls were NOT factor in them beating the Colts.However they were a factor in beating the Ravens the week before with it being such a close game so its not like it was unplanned dude and Brady outright LIED about the whole thing.

They cheated their way against the Ravens to get to the AFC title game so they should never have been in the superbowl,got it? good.

how hard is that to understand that him and Belicheat are no different than barry bonds,liars and cheaters?:biggrin:

oh and the quarterback position is the most important in the game.If he had any integrity and believed in playing fair like he claimed to have and lied about,then he would have reported it and for sure would not have lied about everything.

Being the quarterback,thats HIS responsibility to say something especially since Brady is the leader of that team.He is the only player that remained from the first superbowl.

Belicheat has taught him well how to lie.:biggrin:

Last edited:
He still cheated and gamed the system, suspend him
Only if they do the same to everyone else who touched these footballs. And since when is the quarterback (or any player) compelled to report every anomaly on the football field ?

thinking.gif

What do do the Seahawks have to do with this conversation?

OP is an idiot.

PS Russell Wilson has huge hands. Not those dainty little fag hands like Brady. Russell doesn't need an unfair advantage gripping the ball.
You're too stupid to understand the OP. It explained what the Seahawks might have had to do with it. Are you dense ? And what about the receivers ? The center ? The running backs ? They don't touch the ball ? Are you sure you don't have this mixed up with hockey ?
geez.gif

What is REALLY disappointing about this is that Brady LIED. Now they, the radio guys, are all talking about him getting suspended a number of games this season. I'm wondering if this will effect Brady's chances of making it back to the playoffs this season.
What is REALLY disappointing about this is how everybody is ignoring all the other players who have just as much a problem with this as Brady does (if he has any problem with it at all - what he supposed to be a security guard, too ?- required to observe & report ?)

thinking.gif

All good points in replys to the OP.:thup:.Just to add on to this-

Okay your new around here so I'll go easy on you here.

As i have said time and time before,the deflated balls were NOT factor in them beating the Colts.However they were a factor in beating the Ravens the week before with it being such a close game so its not like it was unplanned dude and Brady outright LIED about the whole thing.

They cheated their way against the Ravens to get to the AFC title game so they should never have been in the superbowl,got it? good.

how hard is that to understand that him and Belicheat are no different than barry bonds,liars and cheaters?:biggrin:

oh and the quarterback position is the most important in the game.If he had any integrity and believed in playing fair like he claimed to have and lied about,then he would have reported it and for sure would not have lied about everything.

Being the quarterback,thats HIS responsibility to say something especially since Brady is the leader of that team.He is the only player that remained from the first superbowl.

Belicheat has taught him well how to lie.:biggrin:
Great job of sucking up to all the scapegoat deflection, the NFL officials tossed around to cover their asses. And I'm not "new" around here, dumbass. Can't you read ?

What is REALLY disappointing about this is how everybody is ignoring all the other players who have just as much a problem with this as Brady does (if he has any problem with it at all - what he supposed to be a security guard, too ?- required to observe & report ?)
Hes not implicated because he touched the balls and knew that way, idiot.

He is implicated because the investigation uncovered damning text message exchanges.

Clueless people who act obnoxious like this are the anal cavity of this site.

He is implicated because the investigation uncovered damning text message exchanges.

I notice you provide no source for this information. Maybe your local panhandler told you about it ? Nor do you say how such text messages are "damning". Maybe you think we're all just going to take this from you on faith, could that be it ?

I notice you provide no source for this information. Maybe your local panhandler told you about it ? Nor do you say how such text messages are "damning". Maybe you think we're all just going to take this from you on faith, could that be it ?
I guess i was operating under the false assumption you actually had a fucking brain cell or two invested in research into a topic before you blather off at the jibs about it on a message board?

Too high a standard when dealing with racist dipsticks like you, I get it. Lesson learned.

I guess i was operating under the false assumption you actually had a fucking brain cell or two invested in research into a topic before you blather off at the jibs about it on a message board?

Too high a standard when dealing with racist dipsticks like you, I get it. Lesson learned.
In other words, you're too much of an :asshole: to provide the research basis for your charges, that you expect other people to research. Or in still other words, you're full of shit, and don't have one Fking clue of what you're yammering about. So you did this research ? Supply a shred of evidence of it, or :anj_stfu:

Im gunna let you tell me it doesnt exist 2 or 3 more times before I make you look like the real fucking retard you apparently are, b.c. the actual messages are in almost all of the articles about the report so youre admitting to spouting off at the jibs, like I said, without even a bare minimum of research.

Lazy lummox assed leech on society you apparently are

He still cheated and gamed the system, suspend him
I used to kick college balls while in school but I practiced with NFL balls. NFL balls are a bit narrower in circumference and much harder because of being pumped up to 13.5 lbs.

The major difference is with kickers. A new NFL ball will take 10 yards off of my field goals...but not much difference when punting, perhaps less hangtime. Catching a ball that is inflated to 11.5 lbs isn't much different from 13.5 lbs. NFL football's will give you a tighter spiral and you get fewer wounded ducks, so the ball comes at you a bit faster.

I really can't see the advantage.

People going wild over Brady at that press conference today was disgusting. Brady is a liar, and yet worshipped for winning.

Im gunna let you tell me it doesnt exist 2 or 3 more times before I make you look like the real fucking retard you apparently are, b.c. the actual messages are in almost all of the articles about the report so youre admitting to spouting off at the jibs, like I said, without even a bare minimum of research.

Lazy lummox assed leech on society you apparently are
1. What doesn't exist ?

2. I don't see any research coming from YOU. Lots of childish name-calling. Not a shred of evidence of anything. Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ? :link:

Forum List

Back