BRADY COME BACK? Tom Brady unretiring to play for Las Vegas Raiders in 2023 season ‘not ruled out’ by NFL legend turned pundit

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
FORMER NFL star Tom Brady could unretire to play for the Las Vegas Raiders, speculated NFL icon-turned-analyst Troy Aikman.

The 45-year-old Brady became a part-owner of the Raiders last week after retiring for the second time from the NFL in February.

UGH!!!

He`s an ass and an attention whore. As sports go, the NFL is a slight step above wrestling.

Aikmen is not considering three things,shady brady would have had to be working out this entire off season at his age to be able to come back again and compete which he is not doing,he always kept in shape in the off season to come back every year.

2. When he signed with tampa,they were a good fit for him,he knew that because he knew they had all the pieces in place to be a contender,that they were just lacking a qb,and he was the missing piece to the puzzle for them to be a Super Bowl contender.the raiders are a mess personal wise.

3. He got humbled going through his first losing season,thst left a bad bitter taste in his mouth,he doesn’t want to go through that again.the only team he would want to play for now at this point is the niners,his hometown where he grew up at,that is the exact perfect situation for him identical to what he had when he signed with tampa.

that is not happening though,the niners have not reached out to him or shown any interest in him for some strange weird reason the fact they are very questionable at qb and especially sense brady would play for free sense he does not need the money with thst 350 million dollar contract he has with espn that kicks off next year.it’s flabbergasting why the niners don’t want him because of those facts but life never makes sense so there you have it.

Oh one more major factor I left out I just remembered as well,I remember reading that a player that has an ownership stake in a team the rules prohibit him from playing in the nfl unless he has permission from every single owner,while most owners think it would be good for the nfl for him to unretire again,not every owner is going to give their approval,at least I can’t see that can any of you all here?

Also if Brady came out of retirement again,he would have lost all credibility that he has,what little of their is that he has left and even though brady obviously doesn’t care about not having any credibility,the tiny bit he has left,he doesn’t want to lose.,the fans in Boston,the media and his peers would all be talking about that,how he lacks credibility,that’s what happened to farve,he lied so many times on retiring,his fans in Green Bay turned on him in the end and Green Bay wants nothing to do with him now.

Now I wouldn’t put anything past shady brady of course and I would not be surprised if I was wrong and he did unretire once again but because of all those facts I just can’t see it happening,can you?

Last edited:
I'm still pissed about cutting Carr:mad:

Carr's career has been wasted in a franchise that has just gone to shit. I used to be a Raiders fan but Al's son is fucken Fredo Corleone.

Jon Gruden was actually turning them around and then he got fired for an email he sent 12 years ago. I get that it was, ahem, 'colorful' language, but shit, it was a long time ago and he's never had anyone bias on the field or in the locker room.

And Carr has always had dumbasses to work with. Josh McDaniel can't coach for shit. He's a great assistant when he's with Belichick, as are most Belichick assistants.

Carr's career has been wasted in a franchise that has just gone to shit. I used to be a Raiders fan but Al's son is fucken Fredo Corleone.

Jon Gruden was actually turning them around and then he got fired for an email he sent 12 years ago. I get that it was, ahem, 'colorful' language, but shit, it was a long time ago and he's never had anyone bias on the field or in the locker room.

And Carr has always had dumbasses to work with. Josh McDaniel can't coach for shit. He's a great assistant when he's with Belichick, as are most Belichick assistants.

Yeah cause Belicheats owner has the refs in his pockets so of course thsts why all his assistants are great with him. :cuckoo: They are not good without him cause same as Belicheat,they don’t have brady dumbass,:rofl: you can’t face these facts of course America hating troll and belicheat lover.you trollboys who call him the greatest coach ever can’t admit despite the evidence,he is not a good coach and make excuse after excuse for him that he has been exposed as the overrated hack of a coach ever in NFL history always deflecting from facts that post brady,that all that propaganda by the lamestream sports media he is the greatest coach ever is total bullshit,sense post brady,he has been a fucking loser and cant win without him. thst he rode the coattails of brady to make him look like a good coach. :laughing0301: Here is your crying towel to deal with the real world.:itsok: Even when he has his 3rd losing season iin 4 years this year post Tom Brady,you Belicheat ass kissing morons,still won’t admit he is not a good coach.how fucking pathetic.

All these mainstream propaganda media thst call him the greatest coach ever like espn and other sports outlets omit the fact in his five years at Cleveland when he did not have brady,he was a loser sense it exposes the truth he can’t win without brady.thst he is just mediocre. :rofl: he only had one measly winning season in five years there,you Belicheat ass kissers deflect t from thst when confronted with those facts and thst once again,without brady,he has been exposed as the most overrated hack of a coach in nfl history.:lmao:

I am getting the last laugh on all you morons who keep blabbering shit he is a great coach when you can’t refute facts he has been a loser his whole life without brady. :rofl: I am getting the last laugh on you dumbasses like you who have your head up belicheats ass Calling him a good coach the fact I said ten years ago once brady retired,Belicheat would be exposed as the overrated hack coach he is that he is not a very good coach same as Mike shannahan was when he lost elway and it kills people like you and wrongwinger to face that reality of being wrong.:rofl:

Same as wrongwinger,,Your posts are every bit as stupid and ignorant in the sports section same as they are in politics we where you evade facts of the Dems corruption and cheating.:rofl:

Last edited:
Some pundit who wants to be relevant says something to get attention in hot take culture… oh yay

Some pundit who wants to be relevant says something to get attention in hot take culture… oh yay
Except troy aikmen speculated on it as well and thought it might happen,I don’t mean to toot my own horn here but I called it thst he wasn’t coming back.Brady put an end to those rumors and speculation a couple of days ago stating in interviews in videos seen on YouTube stating (I am certain I am done playing.i have said this many times already,I am looking forward to being in the broadcast booth for my new career starting next season.) that doesn’t sound like somebody to me that wants to come back.

Now Tom Brady has no credibility of course having a nose that has grown miles long over the years so we can’t believe anything he says until opening day and at first I also thought there was a possibility he might come back the fact that the only thing the raiders need to be good again is a QB like tampa did but that was before like I stated before, I learned that a player cannot play in the nfl if he has an ownership stake in a team unless all the owners agree to it and let’s be realistic,a lot of the owners don’t want brady back and want to see him gone,a lot of them will never give him the green light,we all know thst.

All these mainstream propaganda media thst call him the greatest coach ever like espn and other sports outlets omit the fact in his five years at Cleveland when he did not have brady

Bill Walsh probably would have been just another good coach without Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. Phil Jackson wouldn't have been considered one of the greatest coaches of all time without Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Shaquille O'Neal. Joe Torre doesn't win 4 World Series without Derek Jeter and Andy Pettite. Great coaches can't win without great players.

Belichick is one of the most successful coaches in the history of the sport - at any level. I still think there are better coaches even now. I think Sean McVay is a better coach. Andy Reid is probably a better coach. But Belichick's record speaks for itself.

The belicheat ass kisser above can Only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is after I owned him and took him to school checkmating him belicheat is an overrated hack coach who sucks at coaching and is a loser without Tom Brady. :abgg2q.jpg: will make excuse after excuse this year same as fellow America hater the other resident troll of usmb wrongwinger when he has another losing season again.:rofl: Some people would rather kill themselves than own up to being proven wrong like trollboy here and USMBs biggest resident troll wrongwinger.lol.

Last edited:
Aikmen is not considering three things,shady brady would have had to be working out this entire off season at his age to be able to come back again and compete which he is not doing,he always kept in shape in the off season to come back every year.

2. When he signed with tampa,they were a good fit for him,he knew that because he knew they had all the pieces in place to be a contender,that they were just lacking a qb,and he was the missing piece to the puzzle for them to be a Super Bowl contender.the raiders are a mess personal wise.

3. He got humbled going through his first losing season,thst left a bad bitter taste in his mouth,he doesn’t want to go through that again.the only team he would want to play for now at this point is the niners,his hometown where he grew up at,that is the exact perfect situation for him identical to what he had when he signed with tampa.

that is not happening though,the niners have not reached out to him or shown any interest in him for some strange weird reason the fact they are very questionable at qb and especially sense brady would play for free sense he does not need the money with thst 350 million dollar contract he has with espn that kicks off next year.it’s flabbergasting why the niners don’t want him because of those facts but life never makes sense so there you have it.

Oh one more major factor I left out I just remembered as well,I remember reading that a player that has an ownership stake in a team the rules prohibit him from playing in the nfl unless he has permission from every single owner,while most owners think it would be good for the nfl for him to unretire again,not every owner is going to give their approval,at least I can’t see that can any of you all here?

Also if Brady came out of retirement again,he would have lost all credibility that he has,what little of their is that he has left and even though brady obviously doesn’t care about not having any credibility,the tiny bit he has left,he doesn’t want to lose.,the fans in Boston,the media and his peers would all be talking about that,how he lacks credibility,that’s what happened to farve,he lied so many times on retiring,his fans in Green Bay turned on him in the end and Green Bay wants nothing to do with him now.

Now I wouldn’t put anything past shady brady of course and I would not be surprised if I was wrong and he did unretire once again but because of all those facts I just can’t see it happening,can you?
Hey leftwinger look at post# 9 of mine how I owned paid shill multivitamin checkmating his pathetic bullshit that belicheat is a good coach,that belicheat sucks as a coach without brady that it was brady that made him look like a much better coach than he really is,check out how I owned him,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is and when belicheat has another losing season this year,he will still make excuse after excuse for him to try and convince himself belicheat is a good coach. :rofl:

Trolls like him and wrongwinger cannot accept defeat that me or you could have coached the cheatriots for two decades and had it been you as theur coach,you would be the one people would be v calling the greatest coach ever the fact belicheat rode the coattails of brady to success and had him to make him look like a genius same as brady would o have made YOU look like a genius,they can’t accept to admitting to being proven wrong like the trolls they are.:rofl:

The belicheat ass kisser above can Only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is after I owned him and took him to school checkmating him belicheat is an overrated hack coach who sucks at coaching and is a loser without Tom Brady. :abgg2q.jpg: will make excuse after excuse this year same as fellow America hater the other resident troll of usmb wrongwinger when he has another losing season again.:rofl: Some people would rather kill themselves than own up to being proven wrong like trollboy here and USMBs biggest resident troll wrongwinger.lol.

How old are you?

Immobile statue QBs need a solid O-line. Bellechik provided that for Brady. Both served the other what was needed.

Over time, Brady became a de facto coach/offensive coordinator on the field. Not saying that Josh McDaniel or Bill O'Brien were irrelevant but TB became so good at recognizing what the defenses were giving him that he didn't rely on coaches to see things for him the way he might have when he was entering the league.

But Belichick was the architect of a coaching system that worked brilliantly in terms of getting players to perform specific roles and to execute those roles from one play to the next. His staff out-worked other coaching staffs with only a few exceptions, such as Reid and McVay.

Forum List

Back