Tom Brady Gives Up

Gee, no Phallics or Fart Boy today? What a surprise!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Guess they didn't want to deal with the "Dancing Jimmy G's"! :disbelief::disbelief:

Coaches coach...players play...Bruce Ariens didn't make that low snap from center, pull the ball left on the kick or get a holding penalty that moved the Cardinals back ten yards...that's on his players...not him.

1. Coaches call the plays. Play calling for AZ was awful on both sides of the ball, all game long.

2. Coached are responsible for putting green the fear of God I to players so they don't fuck up.

3. I HATE kickers. They're not real football players.

3b. Putting the game in the ha ds/feet of a,kicker is a stupid thing to do. Ever.

Jets lose...Bills lose...Dolphins are playing Seattle in Seattle...even if the Pats lose to the Cardinals...which they are big underdogs...it's all a wash....and if they win? Oh, boy...Phallics and Fart Boy are going to be SO upset!!!
You need to get back on the golf course

Brady trying to best his hero Montana

tumblr_lninzdlYcM1qkt71ho1_500-thumb-500xauto-9.jpg
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Coaches coach...players play...Bruce Ariens didn't make that low snap from center, pull the ball left on the kick or get a holding penalty that moved the Cardinals back ten yards...that's on his players...not him.

1. Coaches call the plays. Play calling for AZ was awful on both sides of the ball, all game long.

2. Coached are responsible for putting green the fear of God I to players so they don't fuck up.

3b. Putting the game in the ha ds/feet of a,kicker is a stupid thing to do. Ever.

Knowing how these games are rigged,makes you wonder if Ariens threw this game as pete the cheat did in the superbowl.

Not saying he did,but it just makes you wonder and call into question his integrity especially since he put in a ROOKIE snapper at the most critical time of the game. I watched some of the second half out of curiosity of what kind of QB Jimmy G is. He looked pretty good.

it is so obvious to any THINKING person pete the cheat took a payoff and threw the superbowl,that is why i hate the seahawks as much as I do the cheats,carrol is even MORE scum than Belicheat.Belicheat at LEAST cheats to WIN.

I just wonder if Ariens is as corrupt and pete the cheat and belicheat are.

so far at this point it looks like the donkeys and the cheats might be back for a rematch of the AFC title game.its amazing how they both dont have their starting quarterbacks yet neither has missed a beat without them. Both those games were shockers. I did not expect either the donkeys or the cheats to score as many touchdowns as they did in their openers.

Knowing how these games are rigged,makes you wonder if Ariens threw this game as pete the cheat did in the superbowl.

Not saying he did,but it just makes you wonder and call into question his integrity especially since he put in a ROOKIE snapper at the most critical time of the game. I watched some of the second half out of curiosity of what kind of QB Jimmy G is. He looked pretty good.

it is so obvious to any THINKING person pete the cheat took a payoff and threw the superbowl,that is why i hate the seahawks as much as I do the cheats,carrol is even MORE scum than Belicheat.Belicheat at LEAST cheats to WIN.

so far at this point it looks like the donkeys and the cheats might be back for a rematch of the AFC title game.its amazing how they both dont have their starting quarterbacks yet neither has missed a beat without them. Both those games were shockers. I did not expect either the donkeys or the cheats to score as many touchdowns as they did in their openers.

Gee, Bill Belichick started two rookies at offensive tackle and two backups at guard...think that means he was trying to "throw" the game? :lame2:

I'm curious, Fart Boy...do you deliberately post stupid things...or is it something you have no control over?

Just so you know...the Cardinals had two long snappers trying to make the team this season..Danny Dillon (a rookie) and Cameron Kanaday (a rookie). Their long time long snapper retired last year. They auditioned 12 long snappers before inviting Dillon and Kanaday to camp to compete for the job that Mike Leach had held for seven seasons. Ariens didn't have a choice who he put in at long snapper because they only have one long snapper on the squad. Duh?

Last edited:

People...this is why you do not top your pizza with magic mushrooms.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Guess they didn't want to deal with the "Dancing Jimmy G's"! :disbelief::disbelief:

I am busy with real life.

I like Garappolo, he had poise, a great release and best of all told cheater Brady to screw off in public.

Phallics, you have no life...if you did you wouldn't spend so much time here obsessing about Tom Brady's balls.

Phallics, you have no life...if you did you wouldn't spend so much time here obsessing about Tom Brady's balls.
Read my posts douche bag.

You epitomize the gasbag fan of Patriots. An insipid clown who derives his manhood on the accomplishments of other men in this case a convicted cheater who ran away rather than clear his name. He will never stand with those he admires like Montana without the shroud of being a loser cheater who had to sneak around and gain a competitive advantage.

Go back to the golf course and clean the goose crap out of your cleats.

Forget it, you cannot even hit the ball you lonesome weirdo.

9.gif

You epitomize the gasbag fan of Patriots. An insipid clown who derives his manhood on the accomplishments of other men in this case a convicted cheater who ran away rather than clear his name. He will never stand with those he admires like Montana without the shroud of being a loser cheater who had to sneak around and gain a competitive advantage.

9.gif

As usual, Phallics...you're not right about anything. I'm in South Florida...there are no geese here...hence no goose crap and I play to a 2 handicap which means I hit the ball rather well, thanks!

I know you're having a bad week, little buddy...what with the Patriots beating the Cardinals in Phoenix...a game they were 9 point underdogs in...but try and hold it together!

Hey Fart Boy! Nice game by your Rams last night! They made the 49'ers look like Super Bowl contenders!

9.gif
great pic of old fart style you found of him.
:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I am busy with real life.

I like Garappolo, he had poise, a great release and best of all told cheater Brady to screw off in public.
do you have a link of him saying something like that about brady by chance?

God, you're stupid! No, Fart Boy...Phallics made that up. You two are like Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber!

Forum List

Back