Toenail fungus adds scare the crap out of me!!!

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
Why ... why me? Did word get out that I have yellow, nasty, toenail fungus?!? :eek:

toenail-fungus.jpg

Sweet mother of god I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!!!

Are they running a special on fungus this week or something?

Jesus, what's next, adds for my VD???

I cannot take it, some things YOU JUST CAN'T UNSEE!!!

I need my mother ... MOM!!!

:(

That is all....

Last edited:
Oh I freaking hate that!!!!!!

I also hate those heinous weird ads that go with the "try this weird little tip for weight loss" and they should weird pods and globules and skin tags and freaking crap, makes me gag! There's one of a woman who has been laying on rocks and her thighs are all dimpled with round rock impressions and it literally makes me want to cry it's so freaking freaky.

I can't stand things like holes (think sponges, or macerated abcesses, or furnucles *gag*) or any of that crap. And I want to thank you for posting that vomit-inducing picture.

Last edited:
You have accomplished your mission!

And the sad thing is...I actually entered this thread KNOWING what it was about! What the hell is wrong with me?

Why ... why me? Did word get out that I have yellow, nasty, toenail fungus?!? :eek:

toenail-fungus.jpg

Sweet mother of god I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!!!

Are they running a special on fungus this week or something?

Jesus, what's next, adds for my VD???

I cannot take it, some things YOU JUST CAN'T UNSEE!!!

I need my mother ... MOM!!!

That is all....

keep_calm_and_hug_a_taxi_driver_posters-r9248e7a6c1b143c9b209d7c989bc1dcc_wv3_8byvr_512.jpg

I have been permanently damaged because of that nasty toenail crap. My aunt used to try to make me rub her nasty feet and they looked just like that pic. I always refused but my cousing would do it. To this day...I refuse to touch feet. Except my own. Cuz mine are pretty. lol.

I've heard that Vick's Vapor rub will cure it in a couple of weeks. use LIBERAL applications!
Hope you are not a Republican!

Forum List

Back