Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

The NRA had nothing to do with the shooting you hysterical moon bat. If anything leftism and this coddling kids with issues is to blame.

Get off your soap box, you look ridiculous

I'm a pretty good judge of what needed and needs protests in this country. Vietnam, Iraq and military Assault Style weapons attacks on our school kids and anywhere crowds gather for a good time.

You supported invading Iraq. Can't get much dumber than that. Even Trumpo knows Bush lied his way into that quagmire and disaster still going on 15 years later.

The NRA had nothing to do with the shooting you hysterical moon bat. If anything leftism and this coddling kids with issues is to blame.

Get off your soap box, you look ridiculous

I'm a pretty good judge of what needed and needs protests in this country. Vietnam, Iraq and military Assault Style weapons attacks on our school kids and anywhere crowds gather for a good time.

You supported invading Iraq. Can't get much dumber than that. Even Trumpo knows Bush lied his way into that quagmire and disaster still going on 15 years later.

Oh chirst...how'd I know you'd turn this into BBBBUUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOSH!?

You're a one trick pony, Foo

Presented by the same loons who gave us that daffy Women's March....LOL

People are pretty angry at the congress getting paid off by the NRA, why aren't you fighting that Sassy?
The local paper this morning listed every Maine Congress critter and all the candidates running for spots in 2018, reporting how much in contributions each had accepted from the NRA. Got statements about the welcomeness of such contributions from some of them, too.
This kind of reporting that just provides the facts so the voters can decide is good reporting.

Awesome ... we need to expose these people being paid off not only by the NRA, but paid off period to scratch the backs of them instead of the people.

Of coarse the morons voted down a transparency window into where their campaign money comes from..

Me thinks this is going to change..maybe by big protests..

I would march for that..

These kids only know what they are told. They’ve been told gun law changes would prevent this, rather than criminals will always find a gun if they want it. I see this as playing on these kids emotions, and it pisses me off. This is agenda driven, just as usual, with no care for these kids, really.

The left depends on agenda driven. It's their narrative
And they don’t care who they have to use and hurt to drive it.

People are pretty angry at the congress getting paid off by the NRA, why aren't you fighting that Sassy?
The local paper this morning listed every Maine Congress critter and all the candidates running for spots in 2018, reporting how much in contributions each had accepted from the NRA. Got statements about the welcomeness of such contributions from some of them, too.
This kind of reporting that just provides the facts so the voters can decide is good reporting.

Awesome ... we need to expose these people being paid off not only by the NRA, but paid off period to scratch the backs of them instead of the people.

Of coarse the morons voted down a transparency window into where their campaign money comes from..

I would march for that..

Go march...it won't change a damn thing and you'll get sore feet

Get over the NRA is to blame for this...it's goddamn stupid.

Try looking at why these kids are doing this and were not 30 years ago...think!
I have been thinking. I am not blaming the NRA, but as the most powerful lobby in the country, it is useful to know who's getting $10,000 or more from them. Of course, those folks are usually quite open in their views on guns, too, so it didn't really cause any great surprise. It's a long way 'til November, though.

Protest Sign 'The NRA is a terrorist organization and they have s point.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Florida High School Students Stage Walkout To Protest Gun Violence
Now is the exact time to talk about gun control, say students from a high school near Parkland.
By Ryan Grenoble and Sebastian Murdock

5a8739a12000003900eaf1e3.jpeg

JOHANNE RAHAMAN FOR HUFFPOST

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. ― They’re furious about political stonewalling, and most of them aren’t yet old enough to vote.""

Do Conservatives start trashing are next generation if a teenage political mass protest movement against the assault weapon cult?

Or do they pray these kids go back to living in fear and complacency?
I know it's a waste of my time, but since murderers don't obey laws, how will gun control stop them?

I have been thinking. I am not blaming the NRA, but as the most powerful lobby in the country, it is useful to know who's getting $10,000 or more from them. Of course, those folks are usually quite open in their views on guns, too, so it didn't really cause any great surprise. It's a long way 'til November, though.

Then quit squawking about the NRA, moon bat

Well please enlighten us..

Why because protections are turned over by the GOP because they don't want to lose any money.. Just like they did a year ago..
People are angry enough to look into the rollback that Obama put in place after Sandy Hook..

They also got rid of a very good tool used since 1989 the DSN , for the mental health services.

Stop.. you can not support that Sassy, they want the very sick to be able to buy their f-king guns.

Why because protections are turned over by the GOP because they don't want to lose any money.. Just like they did a year ago..
People are angry enough to look into the rollback that Obama put in place after Sandy Hook..

They also got rid of a very good tool used since 1989 the DSN , for the mental health services.

Stop.. you can not support that Sassy, they want the very sick to be able to buy their f-king guns.

They do not. You're a waste of time

The NRA had nothing to do with the shooting you hysterical moon bat.

Didn't say the NRA is responsible for the actions of one assault weapon cult child.

They helped to inspire this child to buy a weapon that's only purpose is to inflict massive harm against humans as fast as possible and the NRA promoted ways this cult child could easily buy his weapon of choice as soon as he turned 18.

The NRA promotes the insane notion that possession of a military combat style weapons by civilians like this cult child is normal and for the greater good of all society.

That's bullshit and I hope this younger generation calls the NRA on it big massive protest and political action time.

Many will be registering to vote soon.

I would march for that..

Go march...it won't change a damn thing and you'll get sore feet

The 1960's/1970's vietnam marches sure did work.. The boys came home.

The NRA had nothing to do with the shooting you hysterical moon bat.

Didn't say the NRA is responsible for the actions of one assault weapon cult child.

They helped to inspire this child to buy a weapon that's only purpose is to inflict massive harm against humans as fast as possible and the NRA promoted ways this cult child could easily buy his weapon of choice as soon as he turned 18.

The NRA promotes the insane notion that possession if a military combat style weapons is normal and for the greater good of all society.

That's bullshit and I hope this younger generation calls the NRA on it big massive protest and political action time.

Many will be registering to vote soon.
So registering to vote will stop school shootings? How so? What's your genius plan to stop them?

You are right, its the GOP maj congress.

These kids only know what they are told. They’ve been told gun law changes would prevent this, rather than criminals will always find a gun if they want it. I see this as playing on these kids emotions, and it pisses me off. This is agenda driven, just as usual, with no care for these kids, really.

I couldn’t have said it better. So true. Criminals will always be able to get guns. It’s another knee-jerk reaction. It’s left wing driven and a bunch of bullish-t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do not. You're a waste of time

The only reason that they forced this tool to shut down ,used since 1980 is to open up ways to let the very sick get a gun.
They don't give a shit about them otherwise..

Trump administration ends registry for substance abuse, mental health programs

Trump administration ends registry for substance abuse, mental health programs

Protest Sign 'The NRA is a terrorist organization and they have s point.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Florida High School Students Stage Walkout To Protest Gun Violence
Now is the exact time to talk about gun control, say students from a high school near Parkland.
By Ryan Grenoble and Sebastian Murdock

5a8739a12000003900eaf1e3.jpeg

JOHANNE RAHAMAN FOR HUFFPOST

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. ― They’re furious about political stonewalling, and most of them aren’t yet old enough to vote.""

Do Conservatives start trashing are next generation if a teenage political mass protest movement against the assault weapon cult?

Or do they pray these kids go back to living in fear and complacency?

Good job on the Indoctrination Industry making stupid liberal sheep.

Lock up dangerously crazy people, and don't have kids out of wed lock.

Your schools will get a lot safer.
Good job on the Indoctrination Industry making stupid liberal sheep.
Why is it only "indoctrination" if it's the opposition? The NRA's pretty damned good at "indoctrination," too. These kids got shot at. They have a right to demand some action, whatever it may be. There are a lot of ideas. Both sides should be listening to each other and trying to make their ideas work so there isn't a next time.
. Agree about the both sides listening to each other, but not so much on the NRA indoctrinating people. The good citizen Gun owners use the NRA in the correct way, not in the wrong way. The bad guy's try to exploit any weaknesses found in anything, and the uneducated in the aftermath of an event start immediately falling into line like little sheep doing "exactly" the very thing in which the bad guy's wanted them to do. When will people become educated, and quit being used by the bad guy's who are in our midst more and more these days ?? Wake up America.

I couldn’t have said it better. So true. Criminals will always be able to get guns. It’s another knee-jerk reaction. It’s left wing driven and a bunch of bullish-t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So then we should use this lame excuse to not do anything about it?

SassyIrishLass, post: 19313042
When you morons can post without NRA NRA NRA!!! Let us know

Why is criticism of the NRA off the table for you. Cowards way out. Run Sassy Run. Your best at that. I made some points, you can't refute so you run. Just like the good old days.

Forum List

Back