The Left mocks Michele Bachmann for religious statement; Oprah says the same thing a month later

I'm an equal opportunity mocker. This is not Bachman's first rodeo and I'm thinking God is trolling her. Again.

I'm not an Oprah fan and she may be trolling God. They probably sat down and counted how much money each had and Oprah came out ahead.

Last edited:
When it comes to the mocking of Believers, truly, Leftists are scum.

You get in a tizzy if a guy dresses like a woman. But you are fine with people having imaginary conversations wh invisible super-beings.

Democrats hate Christians.
Liberals are angry bigots.
Left Wingers are liars when they say that they are tolerant.

Since when are righties tolerant? You are only tolerant is someone is talking to a Christian God .

If someone is having a conversation with Allah, you’d lock them up as a terror threat .

"Everyone says Liberals are insane, and I get that. But, I look at differently. I think they are emotionally and responsibly immature. They think and talk and reason like 14 year old girls. Emotion rules their lives. And They think there're brilliant." - President Trump

Since when are righties tolerant? You are only tolerant is someone is talking to a Christian God .

If someone is having a conversation with Allah, you’d lock them up as a terror threat .

Wow, are you trying to compare Christians to Muslims?
Christians are very passive.
Muslims are...well just read the Newspapers.

Forum List

Back