Mass Killings: The Blame

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.
This nation was founded by war, you know that act of killing to see who gets the prize...

1. Guns???

And this….

This nation was founded by war, you know that act of killing to see who gets the prize...

Name one nation that doesn't have a history of war.

1. Guns???

And this….

Name one nation that doesn't have a history of war.
Humans are violent period, it doesn't take a war for a human to kill..Degradation of society..Society is molded around warfare and those tough guy action movies..Yeah our culture exults violence...Plain and simple...The reason why it was quiet after WWII in the US is because those men had fought in war and knew inhumanity and wanted no more.. But death and murder still occurred...

It's that biological organisms can become defective by any number of factors....sociology, psychology, genetic or environmental. "Blame" is a useless exercise, and statistically we are safe from these tragedies; however, the odds of occurence will never be zero. That's just life. Yesterday, I hoped today would be here. Here it is. Thanks, Universe.

1. Guns???

And this….

If you ask me, the way to solve a problem is to look at the common denominator.

No, I don't mean guns as the common denominator, I mean the reason people fly off the handle like this.

It seems to me the state of mind of these killers is rejection. They can't seem to handle it. Getting picked on by other kids, the school throwing them out, being rejected by a girl a boy liked.......rejection.

Shielding our children from embarrassment and rejection starts from young on. Parents read all these psycho babble books about how to raise a kid. We don't say the word "no" to children. Do you know how many times a child hears the word no growing up? We don't hit children, we have time out instead.

Then the kid gets to school, and once again protected from evil rejection. We don't fail children, we give them an E for effort. We don't keep score in our sports games. The losers might develop a complex. We don't allow kids to pick teams either. The last person picked is usually the weakest or sensitive one, and we don't want him to have that experience. We don't hit kids in school, not only might you get sued by the parent, but embarrassing a child in front of his classmates could be devastating. Bullying? We need to make that a national issue.

Okay, so why are these kinds of mass shootings taking place in great upper middle-class or wealthy areas instead of lower income areas? Because lower income children are raised with rejection and embarrassment. Nobody likes rejection, but learning how to live with it is better than not knowing how to.

The problem goes much deeper than guns, and has been in development for decades thanks to liberalism.

1. Guns???

And this….

1. i.e.

2. "liberals"

3. It's a much less long-winded way

4. of saying the same thing.

1. Guns???

And this….

1. i.e.

2. "liberals"

3. It's a much less long-winded way

4. of saying the same thing.

Read on.....I'll prove it.

It’s a very very easy argument. Guns are part of America and have been throughout its history. Mass shootings weren’t. Something has changed and it isn’t the 2nd amendment.
Another reason to eradicate liberalism.

Forum List

Back