Today, Nine years ago

There is nothing to look up. You and Jos make shit up. But the shit you make up out of whole clothe imposes no burden on anybody else. If you want to make these make-believe claims, the burden would be on you to prove it.

You can't, though.

There is no international law that says that the Israeli "occupation" of THEIR OWN LAND makes them anything other than civilians.

Spoken like someone who didn't look it up.

That's right. We all clearly see that you didn't. But that doesn't stop you from making claims you refuse to support. We understand. You don't because you realize you can't.

Israel does not "occupy" the fake Palestinian lands. Fake Palestinians attempt to occupy Israeli lands.

Israel is an actual sovereign state.

That fact offends you. Too bad.

B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State.

(2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

Why would I lie about a thing like that?

' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State.' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).
Recalling and reviewing the ICJ ruling, we get that:
  • The ICJ ruled that, it had jurisdiction over the case, but it involved only a dispute between Israel and the UN, rather than a dispute between Israel and palistanis.
  • The ICJ ruled that, provisions of the international law regarding israeli right of self-defense are inapplicable, since there is no state involved other than Israel.
  • The ICJ ruled that the West Bank is an occupied territory.
  • The ICJ thus holds that, there exists an armed conflict, and that territories are occupied territories of another state; and at the same time the ICJ asserts that, Israel has no right to defend itself, because there is no other state involved.
Virtual reality occupation, virtual reality "palestinian people", real occupational palistanians, bulshitting honest folks around the globe, of course.
That's what propagandists do, of course.

Spoken like someone who didn't look it up.

That's right. We all clearly see that you didn't. But that doesn't stop you from making claims you refuse to support. We understand. You don't because you realize you can't.

Israel does not "occupy" the fake Palestinian lands. Fake Palestinians attempt to occupy Israeli lands.

B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State.

(2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

I'd answer in greater detail, but docmauser already nailed your ineffectual propagandist ass.

The State of Israel exists. The "state" of Palestine is a fiction.

Learn to cope.

Fakestinians :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris :lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries--Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq--attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | dreuz.info

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah :lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara :lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]
Fakestinian History :lol:

I'd answer in greater detail, but docmauser already nailed your ineffectual propagandist ass.

Learn to cope.

You wouldn't happen to have a map of your Israel.

I mean one with real Israeli borders not those 1949 armistice lines.

Learn to cope.

Another of your standard, ineffectual, propaganda driven talking pointlesses.

You may choose not to recognize the borders that Israel started with and expanded as a result of all the attacks against it. (The attacks against it came with consequences for the belligerent-fuck Arabs and the so-called Palestinians. Eat it, bitch.)

But what YOU choose to ignore doesn't make it go away.

:thup:

No. She's not, you fucking imbecile. She's still quite dead.

Although, it would be accurate to say that there's no appreciable difference in her IQ.
Lost the moral high ground fast didn't ya? :eusa_shhh:

No. Not in the slightest.

But thanks for asking.

Her death is very sad;

It's a little sad.

I do not see how she could have been seen, or known to be there. She erred because of her beliefs, which does not lessen the loss.

Yeah. It does lessen the loss. She was hatefully supporting a bunch of terrorist murdering scumbags.

She put herself in harm's way -- literally -- and was shocked to discover that mass and gravity and the inevitable laws of physics would not yield to her.

...bunch of terrorist murdering scumbags.

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -521 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fuk that ****

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.

Learn to cope.

You may choose not to recognize the borders that Israel started with and expanded as a result of all the attacks against it. (The attacks against it came with consequences for the belligerent-fuck Arabs and the so-called Palestinians. Eat it, bitch.)

All that blabber and no map.

...the borders that Israel started with and expanded..

The borders that Israel started with?:lol::lol::lol: Do you mean in 1948?

Post a 1948 map of Israel.

Lost the moral high ground fast didn't ya? :eusa_shhh:

No. Not in the slightest.

But thanks for asking.

It's a little sad.

Yeah. It does lessen the loss. She was hatefully supporting a bunch of terrorist murdering scumbags.

She put herself in harm's way -- literally -- and was shocked to discover that mass and gravity and the inevitable laws of physics would not yield to her.

...bunch of terrorist murdering scumbags.

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term.

US State Department: Terrorist Designation of HAMAS Operative Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma'il Abu Ghazala

The State Department has designated Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma’il Abu Ghazala under E.O. 13224, which targets terrorists and those providing support to terrorists or acts of terrorism. This action will help stem the flow of finances to Abu Ghazala by prohibiting U.S. persons from engaging in transactions with him and freezing any assets he may have under U.S. jurisdiction.
Designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization since 1997, HAMAS has carried out attacks – such as suicide bombings, rocket launches, improvised explosive device attacks, and shootings – against civilian targets inside Israel

Terrorist Designation of HAMAS Operative Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma'il Abu Ghazala

Can you post a 1948 map of Egypt? No, I didn't think so :lol:

Last edited:

Who are you trying to fool. In the upper left hand corner of your map it says cease fire lines.

There were no cease fire lines in 1948.

Who are you trying to fool. In the upper left hand corner of your map it says cease fire lines.

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube

I catch you lying and that is the best you can do?

Why? As I told you, I am not concerned with your irrational talking pointless. The State of Israel exists and its borders DID expand -- as a consequence of the aggressions against it.

There is not now and there never was a "state" of Palestine. It is a mythical construct.

Once we know those facts, the balance of your hoped-for deflection melts away.

Why? As I told you, I am not concerned with your irrational talking pointless. The State of Israel exists and its borders DID expand -- as a consequence of the aggressions against it.

There is not now and there never was a "state" of Palestine. It is a mythical construct.

Why? You said it why don't you back up what you said?

Where is that 1948 map of Israel?

No, you dishonest idiot hack. YOU brought it up.

Nobody gives a fuck about your petty meaningless talking pointless.

No, you dishonest idiot hack. YOU brought it up.

Nobody gives a fuck about your petty meaningless talking pointless.

You said something that you cannot prove to be true.

Now you are trying to duck out.

Forum List

Back