4 Years Ago Today

4 years ago today, Biden was well into the throes of fucking up the US military's withdrawal from Afghanistan.
---------------------------------------------------------
April 18th, 2020?

As a out-of-office former Vice President of a Democratic administration he was involved in the negotiations between the President du jour, Don Trump, and the Taliban?

Do tell. That's fascinating. How did you know Biden was involved? And do you know to what degree?
And would you share your source with the forum.

The democrat Covid release? Yeah he did botch it actually. I agree.
Hey Spaz....

1). Democrats released the COVID. Not China
2). Stollen Election.....enough of this BS you can't prove. Spreading LIES doesn't help.
3). Biden Instructed and told Fauci to create a Bio Weapon.
4). It will go away like a miracle.....with warmer weather......What a fucking idiot.

5). I could do 100+ more trump LIES.

??
On May 9, 2023, a New York jury in civil case found Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation against Carroll, but found him not liable for rape by the New York state definition. They awarded Carroll $5 million in damages. :doubt:
Why the NEW identity @sergeant bill ?

---------------------------------------------------------
April 18th, 2020?

As a out-of-office former Vice President of a Democratic administration he was involved in the negotiations between the President du jour, Don Trump, and the Taliban?

Do tell. That's fascinating. How did you know Biden was involved? And do you know to what degree?
And would you share your source with the forum.
Oops! I was 1 year off. :dunno:

Why not, and really what business is it of yours :dunno:
I am IKU, which, in sexual slang, is used to express an orgasm.
countzerofucks.jpg

Meanwhile, in March of 2020:

Gas was lower than before then or since.

Hey Spaz....

1). Democrats released the COVID. Not China
2). Stollen Election.....enough of this BS you can't prove. Spreading LIES doesn't help.
3). Biden Instructed and told Fauci to create a Bio Weapon.
4). It will go away like a miracle.....with warmer weather......What a fucking idiot.

5). I could do 100+ more trump LIES.
Well you would have to eliminate the first four things you listed. As for five you couldn't. You have yet to do 1.

Forum List

Back