today is bring your kids to work day....i wanna throw up

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was supposed to call out sick today and now I see everyone's kids and smile all day long. Not in the mood to talk to anyone's kids and I am desperately waiting for 5pm

I was supposed to call out sick today and now I see everyone's kids and smile all day long. Not in the mood to talk to anyone's kids and I am desperately waiting for 5pm

What makes it all the worst....them coming around and askin " can I help" and its your bosses kid, that teen age nightmare she's always complaing about to her pals...yeah, fake smiles all fuckin day long.

I have to admit take your kids to work day is something I would never allow. I understand some parents want to share with their kid and show them what they do for a living, but still there is no need for kids at the job.

Work is work and your private life is your private life.

I have to admit take your kids to work day is something I would never allow. I understand some parents want to share with their kid and show them what they do for a living, but still there is no need for kids at the job.

Its a good concept if job opportunities followed as they grew....but most of the jobs they see today....will be in Mumbai or China tomar....like give me a break!!

Then you can just sit inside your cubicle.

I did but when I went to the copier, bathroom, mailroom, lunch room all I saw was

KIDS KIDS KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I encourage my employees to bring their families during special occasions such as pot luck before last Friday of thanksgiving day, Christmas and July 4. This is very good for the employees moral and kids love to see what their parents do for a living.
What is wrong with that?

I did but when I went to the copier, bathroom, mailroom, lunch room all I saw was

Then leave.

Then leave.

I see you one of those stupid mutherfuckers

I don't sit inside a cubicle and never have.

Not everyone work White Collar Jobs.

Then leave.

Why should someone have to leave?

Keep your kid home because work is for work unless you are running a school or daycare or doctor office or hospital...

Today is the day to announce you are a woman trapped in a man's body and will be using the girl's restroom.

That will put an end to Bring Your Spawn To Work Day.

Then leave.

Why should someone have to leave?

Keep your kid home because work is for work unless you are running a school or daycare or doctor office or hospital...

It's my company, my business and my rule. Good for the company.
If you don't have kids. Either you put up with it, leave or shut up. Go.

I encourage my employees to bring their families during special occasions such as pot luck before last Friday of thanksgiving day, Christmas and July 4. This is very good for the employees moral and kids love to see what their parents do for a living.
What is wrong with that?

I think it helps kids understand their parent's priorities and alleviates a lot of future stress between the work- parent-child relationships. Kids want to be proud of their parents as much as parents want to be proud of their kids.

Relaaaaax! And if one of the kids gets too close to you just treat them like you normally do others. Ask them to sniff your balls or ass crack and all will be well.

It seems every day is Asshole Day for the attention whore.

What most of these parents don't seem to understand is that no one cares about their kids but them. They all think everyone should fawn over their precious little snot factories

What most of these parents don't seem to understand is that no one cares about their kids but them. ....

Not true, bunker-boy. There are some real humans outside your compound.

What most of these parents don't seem to understand is that no one cares about their kids but them. They all think everyone should fawn over their precious little snot factories

This is not like every day. Maybe once or twice a year and at the most is 3 hours. Is that too much to ask?

This is not like every day. Maybe once or twice a year and at the most is 3 hours. Is that too much to ask?
Yes.

People's kids do not belong in the workplace. Period

Forum List

Back