today is bring your kids to work day....i wanna throw up

I was supposed to call out sick today and now I see everyone's kids and smile all day long. Not in the mood to talk to anyone's kids and I am desperately waiting for 5pm

I have to admit take your kids to work day is something I would never allow. I understand some parents want to share with their kid and show them what they do for a living, but still there is no need for kids at the job.

Work is work and your private life is your private life.
What most of these parents don't seem to understand is that no one cares about their kids but them. ....

Not true, bunker-boy. There are some real humans outside your compound.

Yeah you'r little snot factory is just loved by everyone I'm sure

I was supposed to call out sick today and now I see everyone's kids and smile all day long. Not in the mood to talk to anyone's kids and I am desperately waiting for 5pm

I have to admit take your kids to work day is something I would never allow. I understand some parents want to share with their kid and show them what they do for a living, but still there is no need for kids at the job.

What most of these parents don't seem to understand is that no one cares about their kids but them. ....

Normal humans don't hate children and resent those who raise them, bunker-boy. YOU are the deviant.

Normal humans don't hate children and resent those who raise them, bunker-boy. YOU are the deviant.
I don't hate them I just don't really give a shit about other peoples' kids and would rather not have them around

I don't hate them I just don't really give a shit about other peoples' kids and would rather not have them around

You are one miserable human being.

I'm the only honest one here

No one cares about your kids but you. They don't want to hear about little Jrs bowel movements or coloring skills they're just too afraid to offend you by saying so

No one cares about your kids but you. They don't want to hear about little Jrs bowel movements or coloring skills they're just too afraid to offend you by saying so

Don't try to kid yourself, YOU are a hateful, squirrelly deviant.

Don't you have some shitty diapers to change?

Run along now

Clean yourself up, deviant.

I smell like a rose unlike you diaper man

Hiding in your bunker isn't making you very creative, deviant.

Hiding in your bunker isn't making you very creative, deviant.

Whatever you say Diaper boy

Forum List

Back