Today Girls Can Enter What Was Boy Scouts

The mad irony of this sex-segregation thing is that we then expect these kids to grow up and enter into heterosexual relationships that result in the creation of children, the raising of whom requires the ultimate in cooperation between the sexes. Why is it a problem to teach kids to cooperate with each other before this ultimate challenge occurs?

I think this is stupid. It seems like nothing more than an attack on masculinity.
Girls have their own scouts ffs.
My boy wont join that pc bullshit. Ill teach him how to widdle and build a fire my damn self.

The mad irony of this sex-segregation thing is that we then expect these kids to grow up and enter into heterosexual relationships that result in the creation of children, the raising of whom requires the ultimate in cooperation between the sexes. Why is it a problem to teach kids to cooperate with each other before this ultimate challenge occurs?
Show where that's is what the purpose of this is? We won't hold our breath.

The Boy Scout motto "Be Prepare".

I say, the Boy Scouts should prepare themselves that we now live in an absurd society. Where everything is upside down. and people seem to think backwards.

Doofus...the keyword being "GROW-UP.

BOYS aren't "grown-ups" yet.

Your idiotic argument implies that children are born with an adult sense of responsibility.

That's what organizations such as the former Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts was supposed to do, TEACH young minds to behave civilly and with moral values in society.
Perhaps that's why the left has so damn much trouble with organizations such as the Boy Scouts. ?

Additionally, before the Progressive march to hell, children actually co-mingled and learned to behave with the opposite sex in schools....until they became "screwals" under Progressives.

The left's TRADEMARK is creating a society of degenerates, murderers and thugs. Before the Progressive explosion, the country was a LOT safer and more courteous and respectful than it is now after the progressive march to hell.

What could possibly go wrong having a bunch of male and female teens sleeping together during trips?

When I was 14-yrs-old me and neighborhood buddies would 'camp-out', setting up a tent in one of our backyards and sleeping out overnight.

Some of the neighborhood girls had the same idea, synchronizing their 'camp-outs' with ours.

At midnight, guess who was visiting our tent and looking to do more with their lips than talking?

These girls weren't sluts or whores, the were girls just wanting to have fun.

Yeah, it sucks large numbers of people are attempting to lead our nation toward a female dominated matriarchy...though offering boys greater access to the ravenous sexual appetite of their female counterparts, may not be a bad thing. :lol:

Peace.

Traditions under attack too ....
We must have new muti-culti ones
bL0AMhD.gif

Show where that's is what the purpose of this is? We won't hold our breath.
Silly. You keep the sexes apart and then expect them to work together on the ultimate challenge? Keeping the sexes apart leads to distrust and distain. Then you give them a baby to raise when they have not even been taught to work together. This does not work. If you can't work together on something like a science project or starting a camp fire, can you ever work together on something as important as parenting?

My last boss entered parenthood in his forties, with two babies coming very close together. He and his wife have gotten through this by tag-teaming. You can't tag-team if you don't know how to do it and don't know how to trust your partner.

Forum List

Back