Toast.

What number do you set your toaster on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
When you make toast, what number do you set that little lever on? 1,2,3,4,5, or 6? I like the number 5 myself. How about you?

We don't have numbers on our toaster but I like it done at a level 4. Toasted enough to not be bread but not so toasted that I break my teeth on it. :)

It's an old toaster so it takes a 6 to get a healthy tan on that bread.

Jewish seeded rye toasted with a layer of margarine and honey.

BTW am I hurting my carbon karma by making only one slice? Think of the wasted energy. Do they make one-slot toasters?

And what is it about that "one slice here" notice engraved on the top. What if I put the slice in the other hole? Is it gonna blow up?

BTW am I hurting my carbon karma by making only one slice? Think of the wasted energy. Do they make one-slot toasters?

And what is it about that "one slice here" notice engraved on the top. What if I put the slice in the other hole? Is it gonna blow up?

No, it notifies the Federal toaster police and they lock you away for 10 years.

Back on track - lightly toasted with about 1/2 stick of butter. :tongue: Just enough butter so it's not dry. And that means butter not margarine, margarine is one molecule away from being plastic.

No, it notifies the Federal toaster police and they lock you away for 10 years.

Back on track - lightly toasted with about 1/2 stick of butter. :tongue: Just enough butter so it's not dry. And that means butter not margarine, margarine is one molecule away from being plastic.
Yes, butter. I have no use for margarine.

My toaster goes from 1 to 10.

I turn mine up to 11.

volume-11.jpg

Forum List

Back