A Blind Date~

First and last one was in college back in 19*cough*.

Pleasant gal but a little uh bigger than me. Went to an Edgar Winter concert. Rick Derringer was with the band then. Great show. STILL GOT THE TICKET STUB!

Pleasant gal but a little uh bigger than me. Went to an Edgar Winter concert. Rick Derringer was with the band then. Great show. STILL GOT THE TICKET STUB!

1985????....That was YOU????

I recognise the caugh!!!!

Wow, that must have been like a zillion years ago! :lol:

Rick Derringer and Edgar Winter, how cool!

The last one I had I got a really bad "headache" all of a sudden and had to go home..............

1985????....That was YOU????

I recognise the caugh!!!!

Yeah well, next time I won't turn my head.

Next time you won't get to take a free ride.

I've never actually been on a blind date,but I have been set up on one once (reluctantly.. but I gave in finally). We talked via phone and email and made plans to go out to dinner(we never went)...I found out my "friend" (who did the setting up and was also married btw) was having an affair with my date to be,and was using the big blind date thing as a excuse to hang out with her new boyfriend with the husbands blessing. I was not very happy about being used/duped and well...there went one "friend". The Jerk who I was to be set up with actually called me months later (after the affair ended) wanting to go out...I told him to take a hike. This is also why I don't date much anymore...too many assholes to sift through.

Wow, that must have been like a zillion years ago! :lol:

Rick Derringer and Edgar Winter, how cool!

The last one I had I got a really bad "headache" all of a sudden and had to go home..............

I was much more direct.

I went out with an absolutely beautiful chick ...probably a year younger than me.....but, she just couldn't carry her end of the conversation. You know, when its like you're playing catch with yourself? Other person never throws the ball back so you run over and grab it from them so you can throw it again?

After dinner, I just drove her home, said good night, and went home.

She seemed a bit puzzeled.

I married my last blind date.

Ok, the story . . . my girlfriend Gloria and I were suppose to go out one Friday night but she blew me off for a party that Denise and Patty were going to. I was busy and couldn't get out till ten, asked them to wait, they didn't. They all went to high school together and Denise and Patty were not my type, very clicky and Gloria went along with them. God forbid they be mad at her; me being mad at her was fine. :rolleyes: I didn't talk to her for two weeks. Anywaaaay . . . she met this guy at the party and they started dating and for nearly two months she kept saying that I had to meet his friend. I was NOT interested in meeting anyone at that time and put her off constantly. He did the same thing. After a few months of badgering we both agreed to meet, went on a double date and . . . . well, here we are twenty three years later. My girlfriend and the guy married but after two kids and seven or eight years, they divorced.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back