To You Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Europe genius and have yet to hear of Jews saying their religion prohibits them from working. All of your conspiracy theories are nothing original. They can be found in the Protocols. You don't even realise how discredited your anti-semitic bullshit is. I don't see why you think posting anti-semitic claptrap proves anything, except that you are antisemitic. And yeah, sexism, racism, anti-semitism. It IS always the others. That is how bigotry works.
Anyway I'm glad you are worried for jewish safety but as far as I can see not too many Jews are getting injured by rockets. I'm sure you'll agree with me that it a good thing Bleibrain
You are completely lacking of historic knowledge. I advice you to start here:

Jewish People Were Forced To Become Moneylenders - KnowledgeNuts

Today, I´d welcome any Jew to lend me some cash, but there is none. Where are the Jews when you need them? Totally unreliable!

I read German too and there is a huge problem with anti-semitism in Germany.
Muslimischer Antisemitismus: Nichts gegen Juden, aber ...
Muslimischer Antisemitismus: Judenfeindlichkeit gehört zum guten Ton
Or since you like Spiegel online, an article from yesterday:
Verschwörungstheorien, Holocaust-Verklärung: Die vielen Formen des Netz-Antisemitismus - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Netzwelt
Spiegel even explains to you that robbing Jews is not how you define anti-semitism. In fact it is about beleiveing conspiracy theories, much like yours.
There is anti-anything. But there are no Jews. So they can´t be hurt. It´s the ordinary citizen who pays the price. I have a thread:

" You Jew", "You Christian", "You infidel" are common insults at German schools

The antisemitism is a direct result of our government´s policies.Change the politics, solve antisemitism.

Hey Folks,

Look at the shiny object Bleipriester is shining on us. Blinding isn't it?
Put on your sun glasses, I recommend.

No antisemitism in Germany. Right.
He/she cannot got to a modern Bank to loan money. Right. It has to be a singular Jew, and he cannot find any who will do so. Right.

Oh, my.....
Look what I just found....
Why has anyone started a thread about him and his apparent distortions of reality?

The Bleipriester Lies Thread

Shall we go on answering any of his, clearly, "Look there, not here" posts?

Some people truly need to be left alone, on an island.......

Hey Folks,

He/she cannot got to a modern Bank to loan money. Right. It has to be a singular Jew, and he cannot find any who will do so. Right.

Oh, my.....
Why has anyone started a thread about him and his apparent distortions of reality?

I need a good Jewish moneylender who does not ask questions, douchebag.

Freeman is a Syrian rebel (I found Freeman´s ID card) and a big fan of Israel (Search Results for Query: israel | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum) and he was very angry about my thread:
The Syria Lies Standard Thread

Hey Folks,

Oh, my.....

Freeman is a Syrian rebel (I found Freeman´s ID card) and a big fan of Israel (Search Results for Query: israel | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum) and he was very angry about my thread:
And you continue to think that you can fool people.....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Hey Folks,

Oh, my.....

And you continue to think that you can fool people.....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
It is you who tries to fool people, foremost yourself.....

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Now Abi, think real real hard & tell us with all your wisdom --- were there rocket missile bases in Gaza before Israel granted the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza?

I wonder if the Zionists made a big mistake giving all of Gaza to Palestinians.

Now Abi, think real real hard & tell us with all your wisdom --- were there rocket missile bases in Gaza before Israel granted the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza?

If Hamas starts another war.....things could change......I heard it though the grapevine :)

keeeep it up Palis & bye bye Al aqsa Mosque

If Hamas starts another war.....things could change......I heard it though the grapevine :)

Yes indeed. Keep it up Palis & bye bye Al aqsa Mosque in Israel's capital.

And by what legal right did the Muslim Palestinians have building it on the holy site of Solomon's Temple?

And by what legal right did the Muslim Palestinians have building it on the holy site of Solomon's Temple?
That's another thing you have heard and believe, but have no proof of. Those Muslim structures however, have been there for centuries. If you were in Jerusalem right now, you could see them yourself.

I'll bet they never got UN approval before they started building either......

That's another thing you have heard and believe, but have no proof of. Those Muslim structures however, have been there for centuries. If you were in Jerusalem right now, you could see them yourself.

Those Muslim structures however, have been there for centuries.

Illegally standing there for centuries.

I guess Greece, Persua and Rome must own territory all over Egypt, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Any other stupid statements you care to share with us?

When will those Zionists start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- And so well deserve? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back