To You Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is a LIE that Hebrew was not spoken for centuries. (HELLO?! You are a Jew, yes?
You are wrong.

Hebrew had not been a spoken language for two millennia, and yet at the end of the 19th century, European Jews dreaming of a cultural renaissance in Palestine began to resurrect the language.
7 Things You Should Know About Hebrew | My Jewish Learning

Mr. Orwell comes to mind here.

COMMUNISM%2B%252810%2529.jpg

When did the first Muslims arrive there?

And it is a LIE that Hebrew was not spoken for centuries. (HELLO?! You are a Jew, yes?
You are wrong.

Hebrew had not been a spoken language for two millennia, and yet at the end of the 19th century, European Jews dreaming of a cultural renaissance in Palestine began to resurrect the language.
7 Things You Should Know About Hebrew | My Jewish Learning

Mr. Orwell comes to mind here.

COMMUNISM%2B%252810%2529.jpg

When did the first Muslims arrive there?

Was it when they built Solomon's Temple?

Honestly, the Zionists have made some terrible mistakes by believing they can have peace with or from Palestinians & not just treating them like their own Arab brothers in Arab countries do where the Palestinians have no complaints.

I live in Europe genius and have yet to hear of Jews saying their religion prohibits them from working. All of your conspiracy theories are nothing original. They can be found in the Protocols. You don't even realise how discredited your anti-semitic bullshit is. I don't see why you think posting anti-semitic claptrap proves anything, except that you are antisemitic. And yeah, sexism, racism, anti-semitism. It IS always the others. That is how bigotry works.
Anyway I'm glad you are worried for jewish safety but as far as I can see not too many Jews are getting injured by rockets. I'm sure you'll agree with me that it a good thing Bleibrain
You are completely lacking of historic knowledge. I advice you to start here:

Jewish People Were Forced To Become Moneylenders - KnowledgeNuts

Today, I´d welcome any Jew to lend me some cash, but there is none. Where are the Jews when you need them? Totally unreliable!

I read German too and there is a huge problem with anti-semitism in Germany.
Muslimischer Antisemitismus: Nichts gegen Juden, aber ...
Muslimischer Antisemitismus: Judenfeindlichkeit gehört zum guten Ton
Or since you like Spiegel online, an article from yesterday:
Verschwörungstheorien, Holocaust-Verklärung: Die vielen Formen des Netz-Antisemitismus - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Netzwelt
Spiegel even explains to you that robbing Jews is not how you define anti-semitism. In fact it is about beleiveing conspiracy theories, much like yours.
There is anti-anything. But there are no Jews. So they can´t be hurt. It´s the ordinary citizen who pays the price. I have a thread:

" You Jew", "You Christian", "You infidel" are common insults at German schools

The antisemitism is a direct result of our government´s policies.Change the politics, solve antisemitism.
I'm not interested in what Jews were forced to do historically. Not sure what that has to do with our discussion on anti-semitism today.

So let's stay on topic. As you saw, there is a lot of anti-semitism right now being confirmed in the press. And there are Jews hence the Zentralrat der Juden have published statements on the increased anti-semitism they face. Please make up your mind. You say there is no anti-semitism and then you say there is as a result of government policy. Is there or isn't there?

It is hysterical that someone claiming to be a Jew didn't learn his prayers in Hebrew. Really convincing :badgrin:

I live in Europe genius and have yet to hear of Jews saying their religion prohibits them from working. All of your conspiracy theories are nothing original. They can be found in the Protocols. You don't even realise how discredited your anti-semitic bullshit is. I don't see why you think posting anti-semitic claptrap proves anything, except that you are antisemitic. And yeah, sexism, racism, anti-semitism. It IS always the others. That is how bigotry works.
Anyway I'm glad you are worried for jewish safety but as far as I can see not too many Jews are getting injured by rockets. I'm sure you'll agree with me that it a good thing Bleibrain

Today, I´d welcome any Jew to lend me some cash, but there is none. Where are the Jews when you need them? Totally unreliable!

Verschwörungstheorien, Holocaust-Verklärung: Die vielen Formen des Netz-Antisemitismus - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Netzwelt
Spiegel even explains to you that robbing Jews is not how you define anti-semitism. In fact it is about beleiveing conspiracy theories, much like yours.
There is anti-anything. But there are no Jews. So they can´t be hurt. It´s the ordinary citizen who pays the price. I have a thread:

The antisemitism is a direct result of our government´s policies.Change the politics, solve antisemitism.
I'm not interested in what Jews were forced to do historically. Not sure what that has to do with our discussion on anti-semitism today.

So let's stay on topic. As you saw, there is a lot of anti-semitism right now being confirmed in the press. And there are Jews hence the Zentralrat der Juden have published statements on the increased anti-semitism they face. Please make up your mind. You say there is no anti-semitism and then you say there is as a result of government policy. Is there or isn't there?
If you import anti-Jew Muslims from Palestine, then there is antisemitism. But Jews are not common and I didn´t read anything about Jews being maltreated. We have mainly Turks, they normally do have no Jew-issue.

"The name Israel first appears in non-biblical sources c. 1209 BCE, in an inscription of the Egyptian pharaoh Merneptah. The inscription is very brief and says simply: "Israel is laid waste and his seed is not" (see below). The inscription refers to a people, not to an individual or a nation-state."

Yes, but what a people Israel is! That the greatest potentate of the ancient world deigns to mentions them speaks to the importance of Israel. The reader will notice that ole Merneptah makes no mention of any "Palestinians". These fraudsters, would not be recognised by the United Nations as such until 1970.

If you import anti-Jew Muslims from Palestine, then there is antisemitism. But Jews are not common and I didn´t read anything about Jews being maltreated. We have mainly Turks, they normally do have no Jew-issue.
Of course you've read about anti-semitism in Germany being on the increase. I posted the links, including from Spiegel online. The Turks are the biggest anti-semites and join those rallies and shout "Juden ins Gas".

Yes, but what a people Israel is! That the greatest potentate of the ancient world deigns to mentions them speaks to the importance of Israel. The reader will notice that ole Merneptah makes no mention of any "Palestinians". These fraudsters, would not be recognised by the United Nations as such until 1970.
Denying the Palestinians their land is not going to end the conflict. How many IDF boots did you polish today?

Of course you've read about anti-semitism in Germany being on the increase. I posted the links, including from Spiegel online. The Turks are the biggest anti-semites and join those rallies and shout "Juden ins Gas".
Haha, what an assimilation! It works indeed! Seriously, if all the Turks would join the rallies, it would be millions!

Denying the Palestinians their land is not going to end the conflict. How many IDF boots did you polish today?

HUH??? Jews were indigenous Palestinians long before there any Muslims at all let alone Muslim Palestinians. And the Jews have their land. So what is your point regarding "denying the Palestinians their land."

HUH??? Jews were indigenous Palestinians long before there any Muslims at all let alone Muslim Palestinians. And the Jews have their land. So what is your point regarding "denying the Palestinians their land."
Then be consequent and clear North America.

Look at the bright side. Now that the issue of Jerusalem is off the table for negotiation, the Pali's now have a golden opportunity to start anew for peace to better their lives. Don't you agree?

Look at the bright side. Now that the issue of Jerusalem is off the table for negotiation, the Pali's now have a golden opportunity to start anew for peace to better their lives. Don't you agree?
Since Israel assumes control over all of Palestine, the removal of terrorist groups there is Israel´s duty. They can´t just stand by and complain. See how Bashar is dealing with such. Does he whine oy vey there is a sunni islamist group?

Since Israel assumes control over all of Palestine, the removal of terrorist groups there is Israel´s duty. They can´t just stand by and complain. See how Bashar is dealing with such. Does he whine oy vey there is a sunni islamist group?
You must have missed the Oslo Accords.

It must have been before your time :)

A concerned guy like you should know Hamas rejected all agreements that were made before 2006. He also would know that Israel reserves the right to do anything in West Bank and Gaza and reoccupied most soil it withdrew from, anyway, effectively ending the "Accords".

Last edited:

A concerned guy like you should know Hamas rejected all agreements that were made before 2006. He also would know that Israel reserves the right to do anything in West Bank and Gaza and reoccupied most soil it withdrew from.
How does a concerned guy like me know all of the above?
Was a sparrow supposed to tell me?

1) Who represents the Palestinian People?
2) If Israel were to negotiate with anyone on the Palestinian side, who would that be? Who on the Palestinian side is going to sign that Peace treaty?
3) Israel reoccupied what soil it withdrew from? When?

A concerned guy like you should know Hamas rejected all agreements that were made before 2006. He also would know that Israel reserves the right to do anything in West Bank and Gaza and reoccupied most soil it withdrew from.

2) If Israel were to negotiate with anyone on the Palestinian side, who would that be? Who on the Palestinian side is going to sign that Peace treaty?
Look it up. Hamas is not going away and it seems they gain strength over time. Trumps decision will only increase support for Hamas. Shiite Iran is no the largest backer of Sunni Hamas. Time for Israel to act. But IDF is incapable to deal with Hamas urban warfare. They should befriend Syria and ask Bashar how to do it. Hamas and Syria ain´t friends. In fact, they are enemies.

Look it up. Hamas is not going away and it seems they gain strength over time. Trumps decision will only increase support for Hamas. Shiite Iran is no the largest backer of Sunni Hamas. Time for Israel to act. But IDF is incapable to deal with Hamas urban warfare. They should befriend Syria and ask Bashar how to do it. Hamas and Syria ain´t friends. In fact, they are enemies.
So, according to your last sentence, the way for Israel to put an end to Hamas and the problems coming from Gaza is to basically kill as many Palestinian living there as possible, and make the rest run for their lives and move to Europe.

Is that the Bashar solution?

So, according to your last sentence, the way for Israel to put an end to Hamas and the problems coming from Gaza is to basically kill as many Palestinian living there as possible, and make the rest run for their lives and move to Europe.

Is that the Bashar solution?
No it isn´t. That´s the current Zionist solution and it doesn´t work. Each Palestinian killed invokes two new Hamas. The Bashar solution is to exterminate terrorists. Ground forces capture the points held by terrorists and liberate the place and the population, that fled the terrorists, returns. Of course, your situation is different. People do support Hamas and the place is crowded. In that case the Bashar solution has good measures as well: Big, fat "barrel bombs". Spare civilians. Agents provide targets. But it is all only preparation for the liberation. When the IDF stops and goes home only to complain of the the next Qassams the other day, the Syrian army goes in and clears the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back