To those saying flipping burgers or dunking fries deserves 15.00 per hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are you?

I've already explained to you I'm not currently doing anything but the Resume writing right now.

You're the one who says working too much is bad for you.

I do a lot of things that are bad for me. What's your point?

But then again I guess it wouldn't take much to replace your full time job making minimum wage

Well, no, you really can't. In fact, what I've heard is the last place I left is still in chaos because they can't find good people for those slots, and the few they do find quit. (Again, mostly because the managers are douchebags.)
Believe me you are replaceable.

Everyone is.

What Joe doesn't realize is that people deal with companies that pay good CEO salaries because they like their product or service. He thinks that's different than watching a movie because you like the actor or actress.

Bullshit. Most CEO's are full of shit and if they do anything, they have a negative impact.

You unlike the movie star who contributes, frankly, I've never met a CEO who wasn't pretty fucking clueless and being propped up by the worker bees. If anything, I've watched them make truly horrible decisions that they were too arrogant to realize were horrible decisions.

What Joe doesn't realize is that people deal with companies that pay good CEO salaries because they like their product or service. He thinks that's different than watching a movie because you like the actor or actress.

Bullshit. Most CEO's are full of shit and if they do anything, they have a negative impact.

You unlike the movie star who contributes, frankly, I've never met a CEO who wasn't pretty fucking clueless and being propped up by the worker bees. If anything, I've watched them make truly horrible decisions that they were too arrogant to realize were horrible decisions.

Yeah all one or two CEOs you met

Bingo! I can’t believe that people can’t see this.

Well, maybe because the Rich pay the Democrats to keep on their good side, the pay the Republicans to help them fuck over working people.

For instance, the CEO's paid a lot of money to prop up Hillary, because Trump and Commie Bernie were crazy. It was hardly because they loved, loved, loved her.

the worrisome thing is that Trump won, and the next guy probably will be a Commie in the Bernie Mold.

Not sure what all that means but okay. A racist is a person that believes his race is superior to another or other races. I don’t think I’m superior to anyone, we are all equal and all have potential beyond what we know.

I think the problem is, you try to absolve yourself by saying, "I'm not like the guys who wear the hoods and the swastikas!"

Okay. Totally going to give you that one.

Then when it comes to policies like calling people "thugs" or supporting cops who shoot people of color under dubious circumstances, or wanting to end Affirmative Action or insisting on voter suppression methods, you are totally down with that and rationalize it.
. A bunch of gangland thugs just stopped in the past week, and they spray painted some gang graffiti on my friends building that he owns. The family that lives up the hill from the road in which the thugs traveled, (who are good black folk), tried to tell my friend what the vehicle description was, and they wanted to call my friend when saw something suspicious going on, but didn't have his phone number at the time. Well he's got their number now, and them his.

Anyway, are you ready to defend these disrespectful varmints ?? Another sad thing that parents don't realize, is that these gangland thugs have infiltrated the public schools, and they are using intimidation tactics and other such bully methods to make your child's school experience a flippin nightmare. You still want to defend the gangland thugs ?? Just because you want to run your mouth about something here, doesn't mean crap to most.

We had some thugs come through our neighborhood and they busted car windows, busted mailboxes and stole the outdoor lightbulbs off every house down the block. They were white, however still thugs. Color of ones skin doesn’t make you a thug. Anyone can be a thug, that some racist thinks that only blacks can be thugs is unbelievably ignorant.

It's really not about crime--it's the type of crime.

When my suburb was white, we did have crime. We had kids turning on outside water faucets, lawn turfing, toilet papering trees, but nobody feared for their lives because some kid was driving around with Black Sabbath playing on their car radio.

When blacks moved in, that crime turned into armed robberies of stores, being mugged on the streets, shootings and murders, and school teachers being attacked at least once a month.

Crime is just a common part of society, but once again, it's the type of crime that counts.
Blacks are discriminated against so they turn to crime.
yeah that's the only reason

You mean smart rich people like unions, trial lawyers, environmentalists? They don't expect anything in return???

Let me ask: how many 500K speeches did Hillary or Bill give since her second loss as a presidential candidate? Now that there's no promise of a return, I bet they couldn't charge 25K for a speech.

I suspect they both command pretty hefty paydays for speeches. They probably don't because they are both well into their 70's now.

. A bunch of gangland thugs just stopped in the past week, and they spray painted some gang graffiti on my friends building that he owns. The family that lives up the hill from the road in which the thugs traveled, (who are good black folk), tried to tell my friend what the vehicle description was, and they wanted to call my friend when saw something suspicious going on, but didn't have his phone number at the time. Well he's got their number now, and them his.

Anyway, are you ready to defend these disrespectful varmints ?? Another sad thing that parents don't realize, is that these gangland thugs have infiltrated the public schools, and they are using intimidation tactics and other such bully methods to make your child's school experience a flippin nightmare. You still want to defend the gangland thugs ?? Just because you want to run your mouth about something here, doesn't mean crap to most.

We had some thugs come through our neighborhood and they busted car windows, busted mailboxes and stole the outdoor lightbulbs off every house down the block. They were white, however still thugs. Color of ones skin doesn’t make you a thug. Anyone can be a thug, that some racist thinks that only blacks can be thugs is unbelievably ignorant.

When my suburb was white, we did have crime. We had kids turning on outside water faucets, lawn turfing, toilet papering trees, but nobody feared for their lives because some kid was driving around with Black Sabbath playing on their car radio.

When blacks moved in, that crime turned into armed robberies of stores, being mugged on the streets, shootings and murders, and school teachers being attacked at least once a month.

Crime is just a common part of society, but once again, it's the type of crime that counts.
. Didn't know that poverty discriminates. People of all races are affected by poverty, but do they all become criminal violent gangsters because of it ?? Nope !!! Millions upon millions have worked and figured their way out of poverty, and they never considered violence or theft as one of their options.
No Republicans and many Democrats discriminate against blacks duh... And now one sixth of blacks are felons so how well do they do getting jobs LOL?
hey all those who are convicted felons regardless of race made the choice to be a piece of shit criminal and now they can live with the consequences of their choice

And that decision isn't up to you. It's up to the board of directors.

Again, until the rest of us vote to change things...

OH NO! DEMOCRACY ! WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!!

No we can't have idiots like you meddling in the business of private companies. But hey if you want everyone to be able to vote on how much you can make in your little cut and paste hobby then get the laws passed and we'll see how you like your pay determined by the whim of everyone in the country

You mean smart rich people like unions, trial lawyers, environmentalists? They don't expect anything in return???

Let me ask: how many 500K speeches did Hillary or Bill give since her second loss as a presidential candidate? Now that there's no promise of a return, I bet they couldn't charge 25K for a speech.

I suspect they both command pretty hefty paydays for speeches. They probably don't because they are both well into their 70's now.

What a BS excuse. They were in their late 60's when they were making speeches.

I know you can't be honest with yourself, that's why you're now a Democrat, but those paydays were nothing more than buying influence. You don't pay somebody 250K to stop by for a half-hour to make a speech.

If you think Hil-liar could make that now, why is it she couldn't even pack a high school gymnasium for free when she was running for President?

Bingo! I can’t believe that people can’t see this.

Well, maybe because the Rich pay the Democrats to keep on their good side, the pay the Republicans to help them fuck over working people.

For instance, the CEO's paid a lot of money to prop up Hillary, because Trump and Commie Bernie were crazy. It was hardly because they loved, loved, loved her.

the worrisome thing is that Trump won, and the next guy probably will be a Commie in the Bernie Mold.

There is nothing Commie about the right. Communists despise conservatives. That's why the US Communist Party supported Bernie, Hillary and DumBama both elections. Want to see who they hate? Go back and see what they wrote about Trump, Cruz, Jeb or any other Republican candidate.

I don't have anything against what anybody makes as long as it's legal and non-corrupt. I bring up those people to show how hypocritical the left is. A person goes to college, has a talent, works his or her way up the ladder, and many years later finally gets to a major CEO position, they are not worth the money they make. But if somebody has a knack to throw a baseball, plays a game for fun and enjoyment, and ends up making millions of dollars, you have no problem with that.

LeBron James was raised on welfare in Akron. He never attended college nor did he need to. Right out of high school, he made 13 million for the first three years of playing plus sponsoring, and they didn't have a clue how he would do in the pro's. Today he's worth a quarter billion dollars. but again, you have no problem with that.

. Didn't know that poverty discriminates. People of all races are affected by poverty, but do they all become criminal violent gangsters because of it ?? Nope !!! Millions upon millions have worked and figured their way out of poverty, and they never considered violence or theft as one of their options.
No Republicans and many Democrats discriminate against blacks duh... And now one sixth of blacks are felons so how well do they do getting jobs LOL?
. Again y'all coddle blacks as if they are forever cursed as a people, yet there are millions of successful blacks who would disagree with your coddling, and would disagree with your eternal analogy of them in which never changes. Y'all act as if they can't handle gun ownership, so the best way to keep it from hurting their feelings is to take everyone's guns. It's time to truly free the black man from his or her real oppressors in life (the Demon-crats)

I’m the guy that wants to wait for all the facts.

sure you are... funny how you guys seem to think all the facts are "the cop was totally right in shooting that guy."

So you need to approve of the person in order for them to get 50 million. Lol!

Do you sit there all day and think, "How can I miss the clearly stated point?"

I mean, are you really this fucking dense?

If you don’t think a CEO should get 50 mill., boycott the company, don’t buy stock in them.

Or we can REGULATE CEO PAY. The thing is, when you have a guy like Ed Hanaway of Cigna getting a NINE FIGURE retirement payout, he got that by cheating people like Nataline Sarkisyan, who was denied a liver transplant after her father had worked for/paid for insurance for years.

Say what you want about Tom Cruise, he didn't cheat me with "The Mummy". We knew there was going to be a mummy in that movie, and we knew there was going to be Tom Cruise in that movie.
. Not sure what the answer is, but it is sad when Americans pay in on health insurance all their healthy lives, and then when they need it the most they have none because they might have changed jobs after 30 years or got laid off after 20 years or had a family emergency arise that caused the person to lose the job excetra, excetra. Then we have people who happen to be more lucky in life, telling people that if you would have done this or if you would have done that, then you wouldn't be in the situation you have been placed in... pathetic. So I guess when that wife came down with cancer, then the husband was supposed to just say that he couldn't take the time to be with her, because that job was a calling him to get his ace back there or him and her would lose it all. As many people "rich and poor" who have been killed (not literally), by the healthcare system we run in this country, you would think that we as a smarter people could have fixed it all by now.

Or we can REGULATE CEO PAY. The thing is, when you have a guy like Ed Hanaway of Cigna getting a NINE FIGURE retirement payout, he got that by cheating people like Nataline Sarkisyan, who was denied a liver transplant after her father had worked for/paid for insurance for years.

You going to bring up that again knowing I'm reading your posts and put you in your place last time with the truth?

Say what you want about Tom Cruise, he didn't cheat me with "The Mummy". We knew there was going to be a mummy in that movie, and we knew there was going to be Tom Cruise in that movie.

Oh, so you're one of the few that never went to a bad movie, never attended a not so great concert, went to a sports event where you were very disappointed in your teams performance?

So why are they felons and who made them into felons?

Hillary set records for campaign contributions. Where did she get that money from, the homeless people? Democrats seem to think so.
There are plenty of democrat rich people as well as plenty of democrat poor people and middle class arrrggghhh... Dupe.

Then why keep promoting the lie that the rich give exclusively to the Republicans? Most corporations and individual wealthy people give to both parties; some more heavily favored than others, but both parties nonetheless.

They want to keep all their bases covered no matter who wins. So stop with this crap that the Republicans are for the rich people because they only contribute to the Republican party.
Greedy rich people give to the Republicans smart rich people give to the Democrats

No, and true. But she did make 43 million dollars on that book...

Oh yeah, because people love Hillary so much:

NYT: Publisher Won't Make Back Hillary's Large Book Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back