Obamabots still obsessed and disconnected from reality.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Under Obama everything good that happened was because of him. Everything bad was because of Bush.

Under Trump everything good that happens is because of Obama. Everything bad is either Trump or Bush in rare circumstances.

This shit makes Obama the biggest participation trophy winner in history!

Under Obama everything good that happened was because of him. Everything bad was because of Bush.

Under Trump everything good that happens is because of Obama. Everything bad is either Trump or Bush in rare circumstances.

But Trump will brag about how he's the one who's the biggest participation trophy winner, never to be outdone....Bigly..

We see half a dozen threads here every day giving Trump credit for the stock market and/or the UE rate.

How often do you see threads giving Obama credit for either?

• Banned

We see half a dozen threads here every day giving Trump credit for the stock market and/or the UE rate.

An example of being disconnected from reality right there.

Who said I was talking about thread titles?
Any liberal news
Any liberal post
Any liberal talking head on the radio or tv.

I hear it or see it EVERY DAMN DAY.
You all predicted calamity in the economy & markets if Trump won and the exact opposite is taking place. The response to his election in the markets & economy were near instant and all positive.

So in a nutshell had you been right it would have indeed been trumps fault but because you were wrong you give credit to Obama.

Laughable

Any liberal news
Any liberal post

You all predicted calamity in the economy & markets if Trump won and the exact opposite is taking place. The response to his election in the markets & economy were near instant and all positive.

So in a nutshell had you been right it would have indeed been trumps fault but because you were wrong you give credit to Obama.

Laughable

You're claiming the liberals do something that the conservatives here don't do. that is where you are full of shit.

• Banned

Any liberal news
Any liberal post

Laughable

You're claiming the liberals do something that the conservatives here don't do. that is where you are full of shit.
Full of shit???

I hit the fucking nail square on the head.

The market is its own beast, but the business environment in this country changed radically toward the positive upon Trump's election, so yes, he can take a certain amount of credit for it.

The only thing Obama deserves credit for is resurrecting the race war, providing administration support for the Islamists, and leaving the presidency promptly though that was not his doing.

Any liberal news
Any liberal post

Laughable

Full of shit???

Then I respectfully request you show me where I predicted calamity in the stock market if Trump was elected.

The market is its own beast, but the business environment in this country changed radically toward the positive upon Trump's election, so yes, he can take a certain amount of credit for it.

The only thing Obama deserves credit for is resurrecting the race war, providing administration support for the Islamists, and leaving the presidency promptly though that was not his doing.

The Dow was up more in 2013 than it's up this year. Would you like to give Trump credit for that too?

But Trump will brag about how he's the one who's the biggest participation trophy winner, never to be outdone....Bigly..
what about the fall of Guam? was it Bush that caused Guam to collapse?

Any liberal news
Any liberal post

Laughable

Full of shit???

Then I respectfully request you show me where I predicted calamity in the stock market if Trump was elected.
I'm speaking in generalizations. There are exceptions to the rule, always & in EVERYTHING. Are you one of those exceptions? I don't know and you're not important enough for me to spend hours digging around in the archives to find out. That is the business of NO life trolls.

No one claims credit for the current economy and market more often than Trump himself. I'd venture that he's had at least an average of a tweet a day patting himself on the back for those things he had little to do with.

Any liberal news
Any liberal post

Laughable

Full of shit???

I'm speaking in generalizations. There are exceptions to the rule, always & in EVERYTHING. Are you one of those exceptions? I don't know and you're not important enough for me to spend hours digging around in the archives to find out. That is the business of NO life trolls.

I usually say 99.9% of conservatives did this or that, or a number in that neighborhood. That way no one can fuck with me for including them specifically lol.

Any liberal news
Any liberal post

Laughable

Murked, remember, cannot take what he dishes. He just whines and cries.

Obamabots didnt bring up Obama - a RW dip did- so whos the Obamabot?

poor old uneducated RW's just cant move on and get over Obama can they.

Any liberal news
Any liberal post

Laughable

Full of shit???

I'll tell you exactly what I've said on the subject:

1. the current UE and stock market are occurring under Obama policies
2. Obamacare is still in place. That was supposed to tank the economy, according to 99% of RW'ers around here
3. Obama increased taxes in 2014. That was also supposed to tank the economy.

Any liberal news
Any liberal post

Laughable

Full of shit???

I'll tell you exactly what I've said on the subject:

1. the current UE and stock market are occurring under Obama policies
2. Obamacare is still in place. That was supposed to tank the economy, according to 99% of RW'ers around here
3. Obama increased taxes in 2014. That was also supposed to tank the economy.
1. The current situation (dramatic rise) is happening in spite of Obama policies and is a direct result of the deregulation & expectation of things to come under a GOP administration like corporate tax cuts and repatriation of trillions of dollars.

2. Obamacare stiffeled economic growth and stunted job growth.

3. I don't remember that debate.

Forum List

Back