To the fringe left and right - stop pretending to care about America

My life is amazing bud.

That's not what I asked you.

I get that...I didnā€™t bite on your rhetorical question...Why do you prefer that Conservatives pretend they arenā€™t dealing with treasonous pieces of shits? Why would you prefer that Conservatives roll over and take it in the ass? How has that worked out for the Tea Party pussies?
Why are you so afraid of the confrontation that has to happen?

My biggest gripe with many on the "right" is an aversion to accepting things that are facts and instead rely on
their ideological beliefs when forming their arguments. When I discern that the person in question is
purposefully spreading misinformation, I don't treat them with respect.

Projection pure and simple. How may gender's are there?

My life is amazing bud.

I get that...I didnā€™t bite on your rhetorical question...Why do you prefer that Conservatives pretend they arenā€™t dealing with treasonous pieces of shits? Why would you prefer that Conservatives roll over and take it in the ass? How has that worked out for the Tea Party pussies?

I don't think confrontation and hostility is going to lead anywhere constructive. The left and right can be immovable on big issues without refusing to find areas they can cooperate. It doesn't need to be an extreme all or nothing situation.

He has his mind made up. He is telling you in no uncertain terms he is not interested in compromise.

People can be made to see reason. I will never stop believing that. It might be extra hard in his case. There's a good chance he will die angry and uncooperative, but it doesn't mean something else is impossible.

Meh...

My life is amazing bud.

I don't think confrontation and hostility is going to lead anywhere constructive. The left and right can be immovable on big issues without refusing to find areas they can cooperate. It doesn't need to be an extreme all or nothing situation.

Look, I respect your attempt to facilitate peace but I think you are pretending that Mexicrats arenā€™t as far gone as they are.
They have committed the party to work EXCLUSIVELY for illegals and Americas lowest grade. They absolutely refuse to push a policy or ideals BEST for Americaā€™s Best. Thatā€™s fucking weird.

My biggest gripe with many on the "right" is an aversion to accepting things that are facts and instead rely on
their ideological beliefs when forming their arguments. When I discern that the person in question is

There are many genders. There are two biological sexes...male and female as determined by number of chromosomes and levels of estrogen and testosterone. However, a small percentage of people are born "intersex".

Biological sex and gender are not the same thing. You should do a little research.

There are many genders. There are two biological sexes...male and female as determined by number of chromosomes and levels of estrogen and testosterone. However, a small percentage of people are born "intersex".

Biological sex and gender are not the same thing. You should do a little research.

I knew you'd say that ;) You're a fringe hack.
Science says there are wait for it...ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦...TWO.
You see facts as malleable things able to be bent to match your views.

You are dismissed.
"
genĀ·der
/Ėˆjendər/
noun
noun: gender; plural noun: genders

either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones.

Science says there are wait for it...ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦...TWO.

You are dismissed.
"
genĀ·der
/Ėˆjendər/
noun

either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones.

Well...that is a very simple way for you to look at the situation. I suppose it makes you feel better.

For some reason, people who identify as a gender that doesn't meet your definition are threatening to
you.

You are dismissed.
"
genĀ·der
/Ėˆjendər/
noun

How pressing is the gender definition disagreement?

You are dismissed.
"
genĀ·der
/Ėˆjendər/
noun

Well...that is a very simple way for you to look at the situation. I suppose it makes you feel better.

For some reason, people who identify as a gender that doesn't meet your definition are threatening to
you.

I'm not threatened by anyone son, too much experience and training.
You are a partisan hack who demands that only HIS views are correct. One simple question exposed your lies.
I knew it would.

You are dismissed.
"
genĀ·der
/Ėˆjendər/
noun

The question did what it was designed to do, it revealed as a liar. He isn't a moderate at all, he is a partisan hack.

You are dismissed.
"
genĀ·der
/Ėˆjendər/
noun

you.

You are a partisan hack who demands that only HIS views are correct. One simple question exposed your lies.
I knew it would.

Whoa! Experience and training! That sounds serious. have you ever read any books or articles discussing the difference between biological sex and gender?

Do you believe that he can be reasoned with?

Philosophically? Probably not. In congressional matters? Possibly. It's better than not trying. People will surprise you sometimes if you give them the opportunity, but that requires you putting your own sword and shield down.

As I have explained, I regularly seek out opportunities to meet, face to face, with local conservatives to discuss issues in a
civil manner. My big thing is campaign finance reform. It is a good place to start a conversation.

Good.

Your sometimes apparent disgust for the right here can make it hard to see how reasonable you can be.

I admit to mocking several USMB members regularly. They have earned it. I don't have disdain for those who are
reasonable.

You should do a social experiment and be super patient and reasonable with the ones you think have earned your disdain. Be unrelenting. I bet some of them would come around and be more reasonable than you think.
I've tried that. I'll admit a few of the right wingers cut me a break, but I swear to God some of these posters are bots. Replying to them is like pushing the button on the political Coke machine. Another 16 oz. of product will come rolling at me, but it seldom has anything to do with what I said. It's just rants based on stereotypes and misinformation and other frustrating bullshit. And then when I won't let them get away with their crap, they start the personal insults etc.

Well, you know. You've been here awhile.

So with a lot of these guys, I just ignore (I don't mean Ignore ignore, just skim/skip) after I've gotten the "You're a Marxist baby killer racist" bullshit for the tenth time while trying to have a discussion about say.....the school lunch program.

You are dismissed.
"
genĀ·der
/Ėˆjendər/
noun

The question did what it was designed to do, it revealed as a liar. He isn't a moderate at all, he is a partisan hack.

I am a partisan hack because I have the ability to respect an individual's self determined gender? That's odd.

Who claimed that I am a moderate? I am a pragmatic lefty.

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.
:clap::clap::clap:

At some point, in relatively recent history, the wings went from concerning themselves with improving things to "beating" the other "side".

The wings are killing us. In real time.
Mac, if it were only the "wings," they wouldn't be running things into the ground. There aren't enough of them to do that. Both parties are at it, all of them, moderates too, and it comes from the top down. It is how they've decided to play the game for a couple decades now, and we keep sending them back to D.C., so I guess most folks don't care.

You are dismissed.
"
genĀ·der
/Ėˆjendər/
noun

you.

I knew it would.

Whoa! Experience and training! That sounds serious. have you ever read any books or articles discussing the difference between biological sex and gender?

LOL, sorry son. I do not have to resort to twisting definitions for my position. You had to parse the words "biological" and "gender". In order to make your point you must use "modifiers" to the words. in order to change their meaning to fit your needs. That is a hallmark of the fringes of both sides. Are you raising your kids in a "gender neutral" way?

Forum List

Back