To the fringe left and right - stop pretending to care about America

Do you believe that he can be reasoned with?

Philosophically? Probably not. In congressional matters? Possibly. It's better than not trying. People will surprise you sometimes if you give them the opportunity, but that requires you putting your own sword and shield down.

I've never read
Well...I regularly attend moderated meetings with local conservatives to engage in civil discourse and find common ground.

Do I qualify?

You are one of the more radical Marxist demagogues around here.

I am?

Yes, you very much are. We have both been around here a very long time. Your positions are out there in a thousand threads.Radical left is the only way to describe them.

Please tell me the one of the radical fringe things that I have said here. Give us an example.

I've never read
Well...I regularly attend moderated meetings with local conservatives to engage in civil discourse and find common ground.

Do I qualify?

I am?

Yes, you very much are. We have both been around here a very long time. Your positions are out there in a thousand threads.Radical left is the only way to describe them.

Please tell me the one of the radical fringe things that I have said here. Give us an example.

Do you see the right as your enemy or as people that you need to coexist and work with?

Philosophically? Probably not. In congressional matters? Possibly. It's better than not trying. People will surprise you sometimes if you give them the opportunity, but that requires you putting your own sword and shield down.

As I have explained, I regularly seek out opportunities to meet, face to face, with local conservatives to discuss issues in a
civil manner. My big thing is campaign finance reform. It is a good place to start a conversation.

I've never read

Do I qualify?

I am?

Do you see the right as your enemy or as people that you need to coexist and work with?

Obviously, the latter.

As I have explained, I regularly seek out opportunities to meet, face to face, with local conservatives to discuss issues in a
civil manner. My big thing is campaign finance reform. It is a good place to start a conversation.

Good.

Your sometimes apparent disgust for the right here can make it hard to see how reasonable you can be.

My biggest gripe with many on the "right" is an aversion to accepting things that are facts and instead rely on
their ideological beliefs when forming their arguments. When I discern that the person in question is
purposefully spreading misinformation, I don't treat them with respect.

Good.

Your sometimes apparent disgust for the right here can make it hard to see how reasonable you can be.

I admit to mocking several USMB members regularly. They have earned it. I don't have disdain for those who are
reasonable.

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

You all should just get it over with and kill each other. Find some big field and do it Gettysburg style. Make sure all of you die, and then the rest of us can move forward into the future.

We are way past the point of no return....There is no common ground to be shared, the bipartisan ship has sailed and it’s not coming back. The Mexicrats are nothing but treasonous pieces of nasty shit, they have come clean and told you to your face that they work for illegals and foreigners. Every single policy and agenda they push MUST benefit illegals while fucking good, real Americans over. I’m not making this shit up...look at every congressional session held and every bill pushed over the last several years...you’ll find that wetbacks are of paramount concern for Mexicrats...FUCK THAT!
Good people don’t ‘make deals’ with pieces of shits. Sack up, pick a side and embrace the divide.

Good.

I admit to mocking several USMB members regularly. They have earned it. I don't have disdain for those who are
reasonable.

You should do a social experiment and be super patient and reasonable with the ones you think have earned your disdain. Be unrelenting. I bet some of them would come around and be more reasonable than you think.

One needs only to look at who is attacking the OP to understand how incorrect he is with his "both sides" bullshit.

Clearly this thread didn't turn out as intended.

Good.

reasonable.

You should do a social experiment and be super patient and reasonable with the ones you think have earned your disdain. Be unrelenting. I bet some of them would come around and be more reasonable than you think.

Did that. The fruit died on the vine.

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

You all should just get it over with and kill each other. Find some big field and do it Gettysburg style. Make sure all of you die, and then the rest of us can move forward into the future.

We are way past the point of no return....There is no common ground to be shared, the bipartisan ship has sailed and it’s not coming back. The Mexicrats are nothing but treasonous pieces of nasty shit, they have come clean and told you to your face that they work for illegals and foreigners. Every single policy and agenda they push MUST benefit illegals while fucking good, real Americans over. I’m not making this shit up...look at every congressional session held and every bill pushed over the last several years...you’ll find that wetbacks are of paramount concern for Mexicrats...FUCK THAT!
Good people don’t ‘make deals’ with pieces of shits. Sack up, pick a side and embrace the divide.

Too bad people like you are dying out, huh? In 20 years, this will just be a distant memory that people look back on with a chuckle. "Those crazy boomers ... they really believed all that dumb shit, huh?"

Good.

reasonable.

Did that. The fruit died on the vine.

Trying again is more worthy than giving up.

:clap::clap::clap:

At some point, in relatively recent history, the wings went from concerning themselves with improving things to "beating" the other "side".

The wings are killing us. In real time.

Too bad people like you are dying out, huh? In 20 years, this will just be a distant memory that people look back on with a chuckle. "Those crazy boomers ... they really believed all that dumb shit, huh?"

haha..unAmerican lowlife pieces of shits have been saying that for years.
“We can’t wait until all you good, productive, patriotic REAL Americans are dead so we can mold America into the wetback shithole we’ve always wanted.”

One needs only to look at who is attacking the OP to understand how incorrect he is with his "both sides" bullshit.

Clearly this thread didn't turn out as intended.

You are one of the angriest lefties on this forum. "We're not as angry and uncooperative as they are." isn't exactly a bar I'm comfortable with staying at.

Forum List

Back