To re-elect biden would be like the titantic backing up and hitting the iceberg again.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I cannot believe the American people are so stupid to do that....but I also did not believe they were so stupid to elect him the first time....though I do not believe he won honestly....though it was close enough to enable the democrats to steal it.

I cannot believe the American people are so stupid to do that....but I also did not believe they were so stupid to elect him the first time....though I do not believe he won honestly....though it was close enough to enable the democrats to steal it.

It's more like, the Titanic has already hit the iceburg and will sink, now do you want to elect a captain to deploy the lifeboats or not?

He won honestly and hes done a great job. Only morns want to put Trump back in and only morons keep believing that trump built a great economy.

I cannot believe the American people are so stupid to do that....

If the Republicans had put up a better candidate they wouldn't have.

but I also did not believe they were so stupid to elect him the first time....though I do not believe he won honestly.

Because you're a cult.

If the Republicans had put up a better candidate they wouldn't have.

Because you're a cult.
Anybody with any sense would have voted for the devil himself before voting for that bumbling old fool walking like a kid with his diaper full. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now the dimicrirts and even the media are turning on the phoney still trying to hide out....wont work this time.

The Titanic actually did have a reverse mode....🤫

Anybody with any sense would have voted for the devil himself before voting for that bumbling old fool walking like a kid with his diaper full. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now the dimicrirts and even the media are turning on the phoney still trying to hide out....wont work this time.

You have only yourselves to blame, just like you will when he wins again.

Except for the fact that liberals always believe that if their policies don't work it is because they didn't do enough of what didn't work so they double down on what doesn't work. In other words, democrats and liberals have a history of backing up from the iceberg and then going at it again. Surely they won't hit it the second time around. And, they will continue doing this until the ship finally sinks.

Forum List

Back