To have a few politicians with this kind of agenda

To make this quick an easy I will cut and paste an old reply I made
1. Should be accepted by every American that loves this country, and at one time was mandatory to gain citizenship
2,3,4,9 and 10 are the Federal governments job.
5,6 and 8 would be enforced by the state, why would you have a problem with people recieving benifits they have earned?
11 and 12 would be pride in America.

I did say I had a problem with 7, but tell me exactly where is the big government part again?

can-you-find-the-humerus.jpg

Whats your problem now? I posted 6 pages ago.

How are we to be a United People if we cannot have even a United language?

Rome lasted a long time united with people speaking many languages.

Where is the Roman empire today?

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism... a hyphenated American is not an American at all. This is just as true of the man who puts "native" before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or English or French before the hyphen. Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance. But if he is heartily and singly loyal to this Republic, then no matter where he was born, he is just as good an American as any one else. "
President Roosevelt

I'm certain he would throw in Language along with the Hyphen.

The demise of the Roman Empire didn't have much at all to do with all the languages spoken. They'd been dealing with that for hundreds of years. That was the least of their problems. A better case can be made for the upsurge in Christianity being a cause. As the Christian message of peace spread, fewer and fewer Romans chose the army as a career, forcing them to recruit more and more Germans from across the border.

Yep, that's why you have been p'wnd by conservatives, centrists, and liberals here.

So keep posting, son, and we all keep laughing at you. :lol:

I guess you haven't noticed but take a look at my rep and in the short time I have been here. the laugh is on your twisted deminted mind junior

Your ten points should be twice that by now, so don't break your hand patting your back. :lol: The point that on your OP is that both sides are kicking your ass. Doesn't matter that you won't admit it, because that is what is happening, sonny.

Yep, that's why you have been p'wnd by conservatives, centrists, and liberals here.

So keep posting, son, and we all keep laughing at you. :lol:

I guess you haven't noticed but take a look at my rep and in the short time I have been here. the laugh is on your twisted deminted mind junior

Your ten points should be twice that by now, so don't break your hand patting your back. :lol: The point that on your OP is that both sides are kicking your ass. Doesn't matter that you won't admit it, because that is what is happening, sonny.

lying suits you boy

lying suits you boy

Says the one steeped in lies. :lol: You ought to message Stephanie, but if you got together, the offspring would be a danger to the world. You are silly, you are being p'wned by all sides here, and you are fail.

lying suits you boy

Says the one steeped in lies. :lol: You ought to message Stephanie, but if you got together, the offspring would be a danger to the world. You are silly, you are being p'wned by all sides here, and you are fail.

Don't bother, he doesn't like it when he's trapped in a corner posting shit that was merely a Chain E-mail.

Then again, he still hasn't proven where something like that has worked.. I ask him then he asks me where it hasn't... Seriously? I asked first. And even so, I showed where an Oppressive Government rules and how glorious and successful they are..

Then he claims he's a "Constitutional Watchdog" :lol:

Well, he has claimed the n-word in another post, so he is a self-admitted racists as well.

He's a bit leery about it now, and has been suggest white trash is a racist term. Maybe it is; I always thought it was socio-economic in point of view, but what do I know?

Well, he has claimed the n-word in another post, so he is a self-admitted racists as well.

:eusa_eh:

I'm surprised he hasn't said anything on Race in this E-mail Chain.. Hmm.

Are you going to take the word of jakeass? You do realize jake is a none liar on these boards? shouldn't he provide some proof o what I said? He does hold others to that standard maybe you should hold him to it also.

lying suits you boy

Don't bother, he doesn't like it when he's trapped in a corner posting shit that was merely a Chain E-mail.

Then again, he still hasn't proven where something like that has worked.. I ask him then he asks me where it hasn't... Seriously? I asked first. And even so, I showed where an Oppressive Government rules and how glorious and successful they are..

I'm still waiting on you to show me where it has failed?

Again..

I ask you first, Once you show me where it has worked, then I can show where it hasn't..

And either way.. I already did.. A Similar Utopia like yours could be resembled with N.Korea where it's total Isolation. Shit, even Cuba could be in that list.

Now, where is your proof?

Again..

I ask you first, Once you show me where it has worked, then I can show where it hasn't..

And either way.. I already did.. A Similar Utopia like yours could be resembled with N.Korea where it's total Isolation. Shit, even Cuba could be in that list.

Not with our political system none of them have them, and true it' never been tried. So what do you suggest?

Last edited:

Again..

Not with our political system none of them have them

I'm comparing a similar utopia in which the Government has Control over everything.. Not to mention total Isolation, not allowing Imports and if allowed Tax 100%, Shutting down borders so no one can come in..

Yeah, I'm not Comparing USA to those, I'm comparing your list to them.

Thank God, American isn't like what you propose..

Also; I'm still waiting on your proof.

Last edited:
(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to itsoriginal state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ..... nevertheless....

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Now, tell us all how much you love America! We will know you're lying because everything you suggest is anti-American.

Would you have banned Yiddish theater, Italian in Italian neighborhoods, the Polish Festival in Pittsburgh all because you never bothered to learn a second language and fear and hate those who don't have the mastery of English you have? (Incidentally, you probably hate and fear me as I use English better than you)

You would drive a stake through the heart of our economy, even our post industrial revolution economy of the early 1900s, by going isolationist and then imposing a 100$tariff on all imports. Your utter ignorance of economics is staggering! And yet you want to offer advise on improving our economy! Don't butt in when surgeons are operating!

My Uncle Robert is retired military. He served during the Korean War. He's eighty years old now and would absolutely love the idea of being posted on the Mexican border! So long as you provide an air conditioned outpost with handicapped restroom facilities and a television set. You are and idiot.

You would take away the jobs working mothers hold so they can attend classes for welfare. What's wrong with your proposals? They would drive more people out of work, that's what's wrong! Think. Just once, think.

And you would have the United States of America use Turkey as the benchmark for justice. Well, that says a lot about your love for America, doesn't it?

And you'd drive up the cost of food for everyone by pegging wheat to oil in the commodities market! Brilliant!

Do away with foreign aid and let the disadvantaged countries find their hero in Moscow or Beijing or Tehran. You don't get out much, do you?

And at the end of the day, we could be more North Korean by having mandatory political education forced upon us by becoming hyper-Nationalists.

Gee! I wonder why more politicians don't hold to your plan? Probably because they are sane, I'm just guessing.

Again..

I'm comparing a similar utopia in which the Government has Control over everything.. Not to mention total Isolation, not allowing Imports and if allowed Tax 100%, Shutting down borders so no one can come in..

Reread myu reply

Reread myu reply

Yet again you find new things to talk about to deflect from my actual question.. I'm still waiting. Go ahead.

(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to itsoriginal state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ..... nevertheless....

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Now, tell us all how much you love America! We will know you're lying because everything you suggest is anti-American.

Would you have banned Yiddish theater, Italian in Italian neighborhoods, the Polish Festival in Pittsburgh all because you never bothered to learn a second language and fear and hate those who don't have the mastery of English you have? (Incidentally, you probably hate and fear me as I use English better than you)

Tell me why must must change our language to acomadate them? Most that have came to American the legal way have learned the english language.

You would drive a stake through the heart of our economy, even our post industrial revolution economy of the early 1900s, by going isolationist and then imposing a 100$tariff on all imports. Your utter ignorance of economics is staggering! And yet you want to offer advise on improving our economy! Don't butt in when surgeons are operating!
Buy American puts Americans to work do you have a problem with Americans working?

My Uncle Robert is retired military. He served during the Korean War. He's eighty years old now and would absolutely love the idea of being posted on the Mexican border! So long as you provide an air conditioned outpost with handicapped restroom facilities and a television set. You are and idiot.

You would take away the jobs working mothers hold so they can attend classes for welfare. What's wrong with your proposals? They would drive more people out of work, that's what's wrong! Think. Just once, think.
If they are working why are they on welfare?

And you would have the United States of America use Turkey as the benchmark for justice. Well, that says a lot about your love for America, doesn't it?

In others words you do the crime you do the time if you steal just for the sake of stealing and not by means of providing food for your family then you lose your hand.
And you'd drive up the cost of food for everyone by pegging wheat to oil in the commodities market! Brilliant!

America would once again go back to their roots and provide the food fr the working Americans there by puting Farmers back in the field working doing what they love to do.And America is the number oil producer in the world.

Do away with foreign aid and let the disadvantaged countries find their hero in Moscow or Beijing or Tehran. You don't get out much, do you?
Why defend people who hate us in the first place?

And at the end of the day, we could be more North Korean by having mandatory political education forced upon us by becoming hyper-Nationalists.

Gee! I wonder why more politicians don't hold to your plan? Probably because they are sane, I'm just guessing.

So it is you who hates America no pledge no National Anthem

Reread myu reply

Yet again you find new things to talk about to deflect from my actual question.. I'm still waiting. Go ahead.
Not with our political system none of them have them, and true it's never been tried. So what do you suggest?

Reread myu reply

Not with our political system none of them have them, and true it's never been tried. So what do you suggest?

Deflection part 2. Good job. Still waiting.

And what do I suggest?

I suggest a Political System where Government doesn't oppress it's people, a Free Capitalist Market with limited Regulation (for safety), a Government where people don't have to worry about being Invaded or attacked, thus meaning a Strong, Ready Military.

A government in which there are no Special groups, such as; Gays, Blacks, Latinos, Whites, Native American. All should be able to whatever they please as much as the next group.

A Government in which accepts anyone who is willing to work in this country and is willing to live in the beautiful country we call America. (Cliche I know) Not to be confused with allowing Illegal Immigrants.

Pretty much what the Constitution was set out to be..

Any questions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back