To Believe There Are No Conspiracies Is Very Crazy...

I'll never understand how so many people can just close their minds completely and pretend their Government always tells them the truth. Especially when all the evidence shows they lie to the People 24/7. Always question your Government because their first instinct is to lie. That's just what they do. It's standard operating procedure for them. Some Conspiracy Theories may be Bullshit,but others are not. I recommend people always keep an open mind.
might wana follow your own advice.

I'll never understand how so many people can just close their minds completely and pretend their Government always tells them the truth. Especially when all the evidence shows they lie to the People 24/7. Always question your Government because their first instinct is to lie. That's just what they do. It's standard operating procedure for them. Some Conspiracy Theories may be Bullshit,but others are not. I recommend people always keep an open mind.
might wana follow your own advice.

Wiil do. Will do.

I'll agree that it's ridiculous to dismiss all conspiracies out of hand, but at the same time I think it's good to remember that the bigger a conspiracy gets, the harder it is to keep secret. I'm talking exponentially harder.

My favorite example: Watergate. The entire Nixon inner circle couldn't even carry out the burglary of one guy's office without fucking it up and someone squealing, and we're talking about a conspiracy involving a handful of people.

Well what about the Kennedy assassination ?

the evidence in that just like with 9/11 is overwhelming that the CIA pulled it off.

The funniest thing is that you douches actully think you're funny and original. I guess you guys need a refresher course on being a good Government Message Board Troll. Those old "UH DOI...YOU BE TWOOFER!" and UH DUH...YOU GOTS TIN FOIL HAT!" insults are pretty stale and outdated at this point. Get some new material. Please. :)
Funny, I haven't seen those used lately. Speaking of new material, you got any? Posting shit that Eots posted a year ago I would call stale.:badgrin:

Yeah i'm sure you stalked him too. You're very creepy dude. Just sayin. :cuckoo:

oh he did.Candycunt stalks everybody who speaks the truth about 9/11 and government corruption.His handlers wouldnt pay him otherwise.

some troll kids like crackerjakc and daws are just too afraid of the facts to admit they have been brainwashed by the government and media.Jack Nicholson in the movie a few good men might as well have been talking to them when he said-you cant handle the truth.Because obviously they cant.

some troll kids like crackerjakc and daws are just too afraid of the facts to admit they have been brainwashed by the government and media.Jack Nicholson in the movie a few good men might as well have been talking to them when he said-you cant handle the truth.Because obviously they cant.
ExplosiveDiarrhea.jpg

Growing problem

While the practice of flooding forums with fake comments is most widespread in China, where such posters are called the Internet Water Army, it is becoming common in other nations too.

The US military is known to use fakes to infiltrate chat forums to gather information about potential terror groups.

Similarly many Facebook pages are plagued by bogus friends and "social bots" that are used to stage debates.

Many marketing firms also seed forums with comments in a bid to create "viral" interest in a company or event.

However, fakes can be spotted by analysing their patterns of activity and the words they use, say the researchers.

Fakes are more likely to start new comment threads, make inane comments rather than add to a debate, and repeat former comments with minor changes, the study suggests.

The researchers say they are refining software tools to help website administrators tackle the "painful" problem.
BBC News - Fake forum comments are 'eroding' trust in the web

Growing problem

While the practice of flooding forums with fake comments is most widespread in China, where such posters are called the Internet Water Army, it is becoming common in other nations too.

The US military is known to use fakes to infiltrate chat forums to gather information about potential terror groups.

Similarly many Facebook pages are plagued by bogus friends and "social bots" that are used to stage debates.

Many marketing firms also seed forums with comments in a bid to create "viral" interest in a company or event.

However, fakes can be spotted by analysing their patterns of activity and the words they use, say the researchers.

Fakes are more likely to start new comment threads, make inane comments rather than add to a debate, and repeat former comments with minor changes, the study suggests.

The researchers say they are refining software tools to help website administrators tackle the "painful" problem.
hmmmm...how many times has eot's motioned NIST or wtc7 in new threads ?

Posting on Forums
Earnings for paid forum posting are usually per post, and for this reason many paid forum posters try to spend as much time as possible completing quality posts that will prompt further online conversations from other website visitors. Paid posters may work independently or through a service like Paid Posting Tools, but either way the poster usually has a certain quota that must be met and cannot be exceeded. For example, a paid poster who works independently by approaching individual website owners will have a contract to complete a certain number of forum posts while a paid poster will have assigned websites and a quota.

Read more: How Does a Paid Forum Poster Spend a Workday? | eHow.com How Does a Paid Forum Poster Spend a Workday? | eHow.com

Posting on Forums
Earnings for paid forum posting are usually per post, and for this reason many paid forum posters try to spend as much time as possible completing quality posts that will prompt further online conversations from other website visitors. Paid posters may work independently or through a service like Paid Posting Tools, but either way the poster usually has a certain quota that must be met and cannot be exceeded. For example, a paid poster who works independently by approaching individual website owners will have a contract to complete a certain number of forum posts while a paid poster will have assigned websites and a quota.

Read more: How Does a Paid Forum Poster Spend a Workday? | eHow.com How Does a Paid Forum Poster Spend a Workday? | eHow.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQto821rRS0]Paranoid Personality Disorder - YouTube[/ame]

Posting on Forums

So, what's your take, $15 a week?:lol::lol:

Growing problem

Wow. Describes the angry stalker trolls here perfectly. I guess you nailed it. Thanks..

Growing problem

Wow. Describes the angry stalker trolls here perfectly. I guess you nailed it. Thanks..

wow he DID nail it.yeah thanks for that post and yeah that was too funny when divecunt had his nervous breakdown and had to leave.Its just a matter of time before daws has his as well just like you said.:lol:

Growing problem

wow he DID nail it.yeah thanks for that post and yeah that was too funny when divecunt had his nervous breakdown and had to leave.Its just a matter of time before daws has his as well just like you said.:lol:
:eusa_liar:

Posting on Forums
The problem I have with CTs is that most of you are irrational in thought and illogical in argument. Most of your are in dire need of lessons in proper grammar and spelling as well as taking basic courses on logic.

Forum List

Back