Tlaib says ‘Islamophobia’ among Dems may be why Omar was criticized by own party

Your comment was endlessly stupid, and I disagree with all of it. It was so whiny and over the top, I have to assume you’re a scared teenage girl that loves drama.

It was meant to show you how you sound with each and every stupid post. But it went over your empty head. Not a surprise. Educate yourself or keep making a fool of yourself here. Your call. And I know I am not the only one who thinks you’re a mental midget.
Whatever was meant, I came out thinking you’re still anretard
:auiqs.jpg: Somebody with the spelling intellect that you possess shouldn't be calling anyone a retard. just an observation
Oh because the “n” is right next to the space bar on an iPhone? 1st class mod right here, folks :rolleyes:
Sorry, it was the irony of your post, I just couldn't resist going after a troll post.
Meh. Better than westwall.

Your comment was endlessly stupid, and I disagree with all of it. It was so whiny and over the top, I have to assume you’re a scared teenage girl that loves drama.

It was meant to show you how you sound with each and every stupid post. But it went over your empty head. Not a surprise. Educate yourself or keep making a fool of yourself here. Your call. And I know I am not the only one who thinks you’re a mental midget.

You thought? First mistake. Don’t do that. Never ends well for you. Dumbass.
Damn every post of yours is over the top ironic

Damn. You still don’t know what the word means.
You're to dumb to understand how I'm applying it to you :itsok:

You thought? First mistake. Don’t do that. Never ends well for you. Dumbass.
Damn every post of yours is over the top ironic

Damn. You still don’t know what the word means.
You're to dumb to understand how I'm applying it to you :itsok:

Oh the Irony...you calling someone too dumb. :21:

What was this god aweful anti-Semitic language that she used?

“Israel has hypnotized the world”. She stated Israel used “Benjamins” to bribe Americans. Old antisemite adages that Jews are evil and greedy. Your dog is smarter than you.

I see. So is that all she said? It sounds like you've pigeonholes her words, very few words at that, into some very stereotypical canards.

You don't think lobbyist groups in DC use money to barter for influence?

That dog don't hunt.

So now she is a lobbyist group. If a congresswoman said that Africa has hypnotized the world and that blacks manipulate people you would state otherwise so stop playing coy or stupid. Not sure what you’re playing. Do share. Or embrace your Jew hatred. At least be honest.

“Israel has hypnotized the world”? Wasn't that part of a tweet from 2012 during the attack on Gaza? Got any clues as to what she was specifically talking about or do you want to stick with that old pigeonhole.

Cash = Benny's = Influence. Or is there some devilish code here that I'm missing?

You see what you want to see. You’re not a Jew. Even people in her own party see the antisemitism.

Just trying to understand those quotes in the context that they were given. You know like what did she say right before that quote or what did she say right after the quote. I know she said it in 2012 during a massive bombardment of Gaza. The other thing about the Benjamin's and the Jewish lobbyist group using it to influence Congress was recent, right?

Right, I'm not superstitious. What does that mean?

There a lot of Democrats who are Jewish who, I'm sure, don't like what they hear on the news about her.

Innocent Muslims should be defended from republican tyranny, but it can’t be forgotten they share the same beliefs zealous evangelicals
Lol
Fuck face, “Innocent Muslims“ best joke I’ve heard all day...

“Israel has hypnotized the world”. She stated Israel used “Benjamins” to bribe Americans. Old antisemite adages that Jews are evil and greedy. Your dog is smarter than you.

I see. So is that all she said? It sounds like you've pigeonholes her words, very few words at that, into some very stereotypical canards.

You don't think lobbyist groups in DC use money to barter for influence?

That dog don't hunt.

So now she is a lobbyist group. If a congresswoman said that Africa has hypnotized the world and that blacks manipulate people you would state otherwise so stop playing coy or stupid. Not sure what you’re playing. Do share. Or embrace your Jew hatred. At least be honest.

“Israel has hypnotized the world”? Wasn't that part of a tweet from 2012 during the attack on Gaza? Got any clues as to what she was specifically talking about or do you want to stick with that old pigeonhole.

Cash = Benny's = Influence. Or is there some devilish code here that I'm missing?

You see what you want to see. You’re not a Jew. Even people in her own party see the antisemitism.

Just trying to understand those quotes in the context that they were given. You know like what did she say right before that quote or what did she say right after the quote. I know she said it in 2012 during a massive bombardment of Gaza. The other thing about the Benjamin's and the Jewish lobbyist group using it to influence Congress was recent, right?

Right, I'm not superstitious. What does that mean?

There a lot of Democrats who are Jewish who, I'm sure, don't like what they hear on the news about her.

So you ve never heard the stereotype that Jews are greedy with money? Gaza is run by Hamas. An internationally recognized terror group. Keep going. The whole you’re digging for yourself is quite deep.

There is nothing irrational about fearing Islam. It is the world's most dangerous and disgusting cult. And it's spreading, which makes it quite similar to a virus that should be anathema to all people who value freedom, fairness, and equal rights.

Innocent Muslims should be defended from republican tyranny, but it can’t be forgotten they share the same beliefs zealous evangelicals
Innocent Muslims such as?
Such as my co-workers/friends. Such as over 99% of the global Muslim polulation.
I know tons, but you knew I meant the ones facing "tyranny"......name me one that is being abused.
You don’t know any. You’ve heard of a few. The U.S. is currently invested in slaughtering Muslim civilians; a decades long practice. That’s abuse.
No I know Muslisms, you don't know me, so how can you judge? My dad is a professor, I was sad when one had to go back to Egypt in the 90s, really cool guy. He didn't want to go back, but that mean Bill Clinton...required him to have a visa.....what a racist, Others have stayed...I know Koreans, jews, Russians, Chinese, tons of people......man you really believe the talking points....sad

^'My best friend is a fill in the blank' fake argument on steroids.

So you ve never heard the stereotype that Jews are greedy with money?

Of course. Who hasn't? Did she say something like "Them dirty Jews is all greedy for the Benjamin's"? If anything she was saying they were spending money to influence their representative? Isn't that standard fare here in America after CU? Not being greedy for money, spending it.

Gaza is run by Hamas.

Meaning what? Did she tweet support for their terrorist activities against Israel?

It's pretty fucking obvious that Islamophobia is what the Republican party is about.
What is OBVIOUS is the throughout his entire Presidency Barak Obama remained an Islamic Jihadi terrorist supporter.

Obama helped push Hasni Mubarak, leader in Egypt and an 'ally' who kept the peace in Egypt while protecting Christians , out of power, put pressure on the Egyptian government to move the dates o their next election up - which only benefitted the Terrorist Group the Muslim Brotherhood, and in doing so helped put a Terrorist Group in charge of our ally, Egypt. As terrorists took over the country it was 'open season' on Christians, and Morsi railed against the Jew while spewing hate. Obama helped put terrorists in power in Egypt.
-- The Egyptian military, however, as they had done before, took over the country to prevent terrorists from leading Egypt ... until preparations could be made and a new, fair election could be held. The Muslim Brotherhood lost that election and fell out of power.

Obama and Hillary dragged the United States into an illegal unauthorized war to help Al Qaeda, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 1 day back on 9/11/01, murder the leader of a sovereign nation who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa and to take over the country for their own. Obama gave Al Qaeda their own country.
-- Despite knowing a large attack on Embassies throughout the Middle East on the anniversary of 9/11 was coming, despite two previous attacks on their compound and a warning from the Ambassador that they did not have enough security to fight off the coming attack, Obama and Hillary left Americans in Benghazi to fend for themselves - 4 Americans needlessly died.

In 2014 Obama and his administration ran weapons - more that 1,000 automatic weapons and grenades - to Mexican Drug Cartels with the intent that enough people would be killed - a high enough body count would result - to the point they would have a chance to defy the Constitution and go after the Rights of Americans to own weapons. The ill advised plan failed, Americans were killed. The entire thing was covered up. No one in the Fast and Furious Operation was punished. No one lost their jobs. Despite committing Felony Perjury under oath before Congress in an attempt to keep the details hidden. US AG Eric Holder was protected from indictment / prison.
-- That did not settle too well with Congressmen. Congress ended up CENSURING Holder, making him the 1st & only US AG / Presidential Cabinet Member to EVER be Censured.

After a Muslim USA Major - who called himself a 'Solcier of Allah' and who had threatened to behead fellow officers who refused to convert to Islam - committed a terrorist attack against he own fellow soldiers, screaming, "Allah Akbar" while perpetrating attack, President Obama declared the attack was not a 'terrorist attack' but instead 'a case of Workplace Violence'.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Intel Agency warned President Obama about 2 Kyrgyzstani-American of Chechen descent - Dzhokhar Anzorovich Tsarnaev and his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev - being terrorists in the US, how the older brother had attended a terrorist training camp and had learned bomb-making skills. Armed with this Intel and their photographs, President Obama failed to prevent the deadly Boston Marathon bombing. This was a MESS - despite being warned in advance they did not stop the attack, and Obama was afraid of the backlash if that got out... So after the bombing occurred, the Obama administration put the photographs of the brothers all over the media and asked the American people for their help in identifying them... EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY KNEW EXACTLY WHO THEY WERE.

While Obama pushed to bring 'refugees' from known terrorist hotspots / nations known to hate the US to America, Americans voiced concern for our safety, arguing they would not assimilate well (like D-Omar) and might even engage in terrorist activity. Abroad at the time, Obama publicly and openly MOCKED those Americans and concerns, declaring Americans were just 'afraid of Widows and Orphans'. Several days later a terrorist Obama and his administration had helped get a Visa to come to the US murdered 7 Americans in a terrorist attack in California. Obama's laughter at Americans' concerns ended after these 7 Americans paid for his stupidity / naivety.

Obama released 5 top terrorist leaders - The Taliban 5 - in the midst of the On-Going Afghanistan War in an attempt to keep a campaign promise. He told Americans he was releasing them as part of a deal to get USA deserter Bo Bergdahl released from captivity from terrorists who captured and were holding him. This was a LIE! Bergdahl was being held by the Hakani Network / Terrorists, terrorists who made a living kidnapping and ransoming people. They were loosely connected to the Taliban but, in truth, wanted nothing to do with them. The Hakanis never asked for the release of the Taliban 5 - they demanded MONEY. They GOT money.
-- Obama was trying to close GITMO by quietly releasing low-level terrorists, but the Taliban 5 were too big to just release. They needed an excuse. Bo Bergdahl was Obama's excuse. Obama declared they were part of the deal - Money was paid to the Hakanis for Bergdahl, and Obama released the Taliban 5 into Qatar after a deal was made with them to allow the 5 to remain in Qatar fro at least something like 5 years. Despite this treasonous theatrics in an attempt to close GITMO, Obama never was able to keep that campaign promise.

Obama protected terrorist HAMAS' illegal drug ops in an attempted appeasement to Iran to get them to sign Barry's personal Treaty.

Obama protected ISIS and their ability to wage war and fund their terrorist operations while 'leading' the international Coalition in militarily trying to wipe out ISIS. Obama wrote the governing 'ROE' - Rules of Engagement - the coalition had to agree to. This ROE made ISIS Black Market facilities, trucks, and oil OFF LIMITS. (HALF of ISIS' MONEY TO OPERATE was coming from that Black Market Oil Sales...taking it down would have crippled ISIS...but Obama said, NO!'
-- While in France, Obama bragged to the world that HE had boxed ISIS in to a small portion of the Middle Easy...and hours later ISIS perpetrated the largest attack on France since WWII.
France and Russia immediately responded by 1) telling Obama, 'F* You and your ROE', and 2) Declared they would immediate launch retaliatory air strikes against ISIS. Obama chose NOT to join our allies in the attack - instead he ordered our military to fly over the ISIS Black Market Oil Facilities / Areas and drop leaflets warning our enemy that the attack was coming ... potentially placing the lives of our allies in danger.

Before ISIS invaded Iraq, we watched mile-long ISIS convoys making their way through open desert on the way to Iraq. It would have been so easy to use air strikes against them and turn that road through the desert into 'The Road of Death 2'. President Obama, however, would not authorize the air strikes, so we just WATCHED as ISIS invaded and began taking much of Iraq that our own military had paid a pretty big price liberating.
-- 'The Road of Death 1' was what we affectionately called the highway leading out of Kuwait and back to Iraq. When the US responded to Kuwait's call for help after Hussein invaded, the US came to their aid. Hussein's troops pillaged, stole, made a lot of damage, and then retreated rather than face us in a WAR at that time. There were mile-long convoys fleeing the city, heading back to Iraq...and they were no match for the US' air superiority. There were miles of carnage, vehicles lettering the road and sides of the road - smoking, burning...... That highway was made into a giant junk yard....a 'Road of Death'. Too bad we were not allowed to do that to ISIS - it would have saved a lot of lives lost having to go house to house to drive ISIS out once they went in and dug I.

These are only a few of the 'highlights' from Obama's Presidency proving he was a terrorist sympathizer, enabler, protector, and facilitator.

As far as your 'it is obvious the GOP is Islamophobic' crap, don't you snowflakes EVER get tired of falsely accusing others of doing what you do and of being who you are?

Remind me again whose e-mails got hacked and released in 2016, exposing racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamapohbic, and Anti-Semitic Content.....? Oh yeah, that was the Democratic Party.....

And whose party member just declared to the world that their own party is filled with Islamaphobes? Yeah, you can say it out loud.....everyon already knows. That would be the Democratic Party, and that member would be D-Tlaib.

:p

So you ve never heard the stereotype that Jews are greedy with money?

Of course. Who hasn't? Did she say something like "Them dirty Jews is all greedy for the Benjamin's"? If anything she was saying they were spending money to influence their representative? Isn't that standard fare here in America after CU? Not being greedy for money, spending it.

Gaza is run by Hamas.

Meaning what? Did she tweet support for their terrorist activities against Israel?

She went on that mantra that Jews have the Benjamins and are using them to influence others. The fact that many in her party see that as anti semitism and you don't is mind boggling.

She supports Hamas and Gaza yes. If you're anti Israel you of course support their enemies. Fatah and Hamas run "Palestine" both evil and awful dicatorship parties.

Funny how her and her ilk do not turn down any donations from Jews....or criminals...or...ANYONE. :p

She went on that mantra that Jews have the Benjamins and are using them to influence others.

Again, so what? Corporations have lots of money and the use it all the time to influence our politicians. So does the NRA. I can criticize the way those groups use money to buy influence too and not be anti-corporation and anti 2nd. Is it so far fetched that American Jews who love Israel, contribute to help influence lawmakers( from both parties I might add) to help bring or keep the two countries together on policy issues? I think I'd tell her the same thing. So what? Grow up. I don't like it either but, Money Talks.

The fact that many in her party see that as anti semitism and you don't is mind boggling.

Got it. One must submit to group think rather than use one's own brain to decipher reality.

She supports Hamas and

I don't believe she supports terrorist who target innocent women and children.

Forum List

Back